over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day for Cleveland basketball

Lebron is leaving for Miami..........only I know this so do not look it up. Sad day in Cleveland sports...........

HAHA.. No no Mr Hernon.... He is staying in cleveland!! :D

What single man would ever want to go to Miami?? ;-)

You are joking, right? I'm assuming this is a Steven A. Smith type joke. As a lifelong Cavs fan, that would sting. The only 2 options in the past few days have been Cleveland and NY.

On the small chance you actually knows someone who knows someone, how much faith would you put in it? Intrade Miami options are selling at $16 with decent volume. Definite chance to clear 500-700 options with an $84 profit per.

lebron

That would be a huge PR disaster for him to go on prime time TV to tell Cleveland he is leaving.

That would be a huge PR disaster for him to go on prime time TV to tell Cleveland he is leaving.

agreed... loyalty to the home team is the classiest move for him. Sure he wants his ring, but I for one believe he can get it in Cleveland, and I think he does too!

besides... I can't really see him in anything but a Cleveland jersey

Bron is not going anywhere. Lebron is going to stay but wants to act like he is shopping around other teams so he can see what players are trying to follow him to a new team, then he wants to ask them to come play with him in Cleveland.

All of these teams mortgaged their future for the chance at the Top 4 superstars and now they're going to be stuck overpaying for 2nd tier players to fill the rosters. In 2 years you're going to see a lot of teams with really bad contracts trying to offload them for nothing but cap space.

NBA needs a similar Franchise Tag like the NFL has to protect teams and to protect the NBA from this charade called NBA Free Agency.

I'm a Miami fan, but pretty sure he's not going to come here. If I am wrong then I have no issues either...lol

i dont know man, 3 guys surrounded by junk...............sounds like a garbage truck , not an NBA dynasty

Cleveland always will have...

The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, so they will always be awesome. So bye bye James hello Morrison, Simmons and Presley!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard he wants to stay but instead wants to play in the D-League for the Erie BayHawks, Cleveland's NBA D-League affiliate.

Hhaaahahha

I heard he wants to stay but instead wants to play in the D-League for the Erie BayHawks, Cleveland's NBA D-League affiliate.

I remember when I lived in Cleveland, Manny Ramirez was injured and had to do a few rehab games for Buffalo, NY. He did not want to leave, he said it was the best time he had playing baseball ,hahahhahahaha............all Manny ever wanted to do was hit, didnt matter where or when........

Look at Kevin Garnett... he played with the team that drafted him for 12 or so years and never won a championship, then he leaves to boston and wins one that season. No one questions his loyalty to the Timberwolves... but it only goes so far.

If Lebron stays with Cleavland, i hope they can finally get someone to help him out.

Haha... thats awesome. I bet I would have a chance making the the D-team... Imagine the possibilities.

he will never go on national TV and tell his hometown that he is not coming back. plus he is now gonna take chris bosh going to miami as a challenge to him since they were supposed to be in cahoots.

I actually have seen them play LMAO and know multiple cheerleaders on their squad lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity