over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad News

PHIL HERNON

Banned
A friend of myself and einie1 and HUTCH was found dead Saturday. He hung himself. His mother was our boss and it is a big loss for not only her but everyone that knew him.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND SUICIDE.. it really takes a person who has lost all hope to do this.. really sad.. now the family has to live with the questions of "should i have noticed something" ect..my best friend's brother committed suicide.. he also hung himself.. he did it in a really aweful way which i will not go into.. when i went with him to id the body, i asked the coroner how someone could do this.. he responded that a person in a rational state of mind could not.. but, a person who hurts so much that he just wants it to end is another story.. i feel for the mother.. if god grants me one wish, please let me die before any of my kids do.. i could not take it.. :(

very sorry for all that are affected by this. help his mom out bigtime bro!!!!!

sorry to hear of your loss bro

This is sad news. Sorry about the loss.

xcel

PHIL

That is sad news. I hope that his family can recover as well as possible. I wish them hope.

PHIL....THAT SUCKS.

SORRY TO HEAR SOMEONE YOU KNOW DID THAT TO HIMSELF.

:confused: No one really knows what to say to something like this. Sorry to hear this.

Very sorry for the loss experienced by all who knew him, and for the man himself as he must have been living with a lot of sadness. IronMike

sorry about your loss

suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. I feel for his mother, thats got to be tough. Again sorry:(

sorry for your loss...

Brett

I heard the news about Brett and was in shock,,,, WHY i asked myself why would he do this was life so bad to him??? was it that awful and painful he had to end it,, Brett never really liked me and im not sure why , I was cool to Brett but he just kept having an edge with me as if it was a competition , but I still respected the guy and when I heard the news I said a prayer , he seemed fine and didnt really act like he was disturbed from day to day,,, but i did see his exgirlfriend for a bit and she told me hes contemplated death many times in a suicide manner he told her if he couldnt have her hes gonna do something bad ,, thats when i asked her WTF are you talking about did you tell someone and she said no he'll get over it, she was being quite a bitch if you ask me , and that was about a year and a half ago. Then this happened and i thought to myself only if she would have told someone.

well hopes and dreams ended with him and all he needed was a friend ..i wish his family the best in recovering from such a tragic loss..no one should have to go through that ...

Phil...

Sorry to hear about the loss .. anything I can do for you or the family.. let me know..

A sad end, sorry to hear. But no end for his poor suffering family.:(

sorry to hear the news phil, my heart goes out to his friends and family. one of my friends recently shot himself after years of being addicted to pain killers. i believe long term use of steroids leads to severe depression for some individuals. i myself have noticed the last 1.5yrs of being on and off of juice ive become manic depressive. depression ruins peoples lives.

I hate hearing things like this

Sorry for your loss bro

LATS said:
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND SUICIDE.. it really takes a person who has lost all hope to do this.. really sad.. now the family has to live with the questions of "should i have noticed something" ect..my best friend's brother committed suicide.. he also hung himself.. he did it in a really aweful way which i will not go into.. when i went with him to id the body, i asked the coroner how someone could do this.. he responded that a person in a rational state of mind could not.. but, a person who hurts so much that he just wants it to end is another story.. i feel for the mother.. if god grants me one wish, please let me die before any of my kids do.. i could not take it.. :(

Well, the thing is, people who commit suicide don't think about how it effects other people. It's a selfish act that, as another poster said, is a "permanent solution to temporary problems."

People will always ask themselves, "should I have noticed something" but death cannot be undone. You can only try harder to be attentive to your loved ones now and in the future. This is especially true for bodybuilders who have higher rates of depression than the general public. Often, the benefits of exercise and the bravado/ego of bodybuilders mask some of the outward signs of depression so that it's so much harder to detect.

My regards for your loss, Phil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75