advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Safe" Anabolic Without Any Testicular/HPTA Shutdown in 2019 ?

rford78

Newbies
Hey Guys,

I've been having a really long lay-off from testosterone , cycles etc (last one was well over 12 years ago!) , and have not been keeping up to date with the latest cycles and compounds due to work and family.

At this point, I'd like to build more muscle while losing fat in the next couple months.

Is there a chemical (oral preferred) I could use which would not shut me down ?

I don't mind if lean gains are modest, so long as there is no HPTA shutdown or any other negative side effects like bloating or lethargy .

Thank you.

MK677 or just straight HGH but neither are really for building muscle, MK677 will make you look bigger from water retention.

What you're looking for doesn't exist unfortunately, it's something everyone asks when they first think about using AAS or are afraid of needles although I see you have prior experience.

MK677 or just straight HGH but neither are really for building muscle, MK677 will make you look bigger from water retention.

What you're looking for doesn't exist unfortunately, it's something everyone asks when they first think about using AAS or are afraid of needles although I see you have prior experience.
@FrancisK
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah MK677 water retention for sure.

Indeed I've ran a couple of cycles of injectables such as test , tren etc years ago, and some orals too.

If a new type of injectable compound will not cause natural test suppresion or shutdown I'd be willing to be give it a try again.

@FrancisK
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah MK677 water retention for sure.

Indeed I've ran a couple of cycles of injectables such as test , tren etc years ago, and some orals too.

If a new type of injectable compound will not cause natural test suppresion or shutdown I'd be willing to be give it a try again.
How old are you? If you ran cycles in the past and are past 35 you probably are better off being on HRT...

Most people are probably better off being on HRT.

My first cycle was one cc of deca a week and over one and a half years later I was still very shut down (pulled bloods) I've been on HRT since.

I've seen firsthand what HRT has done for aging people mood and appearance wise and I assume overall health. My mother is an great example she looks just as old now as she did 15 years ago. She started when she lost her remaining ovary about 20 years ago (due to health complications). The first few years she did it she actually got younger looking.

Y'all can shut the fuck up about mk677 if you don't know what you are talking about. At one point I took mk677 for over a year. There is water retention but the increased igf1 levels is proven in multiple research trials.
I said this multiple times so have other knowledgeable people on this board that have experimented with both... Mk677 when compared to generic GH simply doesn't produce the same results especially in relation to the amount of side effects you get. Insulin resistance is worse from taking mk677 in comparison to r-HGH especially when you compare results, lethargy much worse. On top of that doesn't have a long track record.

I have seen one of my training partners gain actual muscle tissue from running GH only. I have run peptides and I have run mk677 do they work... Yes. But even when compared dollar per dollar HGH is better. The side effects are simply just worse with MK and peptides.

HGH about 10ius a week. Is better than greilin mimickers even when stacked with other HGH promoting peptides.

Why touch them if there's something better and cheaper?

I said this multiple times so have other knowledgeable people on this board that have experimented with both... Mk677 when compared to generic GH simply doesn't produce the same results especially in relation to the amount of side effects you get. Insulin resistance is worse from taking mk677 in comparison to r-HGH especially when you compare results, lethargy much worse. On top of that doesn't have a long track record.

I have seen one of my training partners gain actual muscle tissue from running GH only. I have run peptides and I have run mk677 do they work... Yes. But even when compared dollar per dollar HGH is better. The side effects are simply just worse with MK and peptides.

HGH about 10ius a week. Is better than greilin mimickers even when stacked with other HGH promoting peptides.

Why touch them if there's something better and cheaper?
I agree with you even 100$ some color top gh gives better results than mk but mk677 does increase your igf1 and will build muscle.
Gg is not cheaper than mk677

yes MK does increase igf-1 but it does so even less predictively than GH does it works much better on some people than others.

If it's not cheaper it's pretty damn close. I have some MK sitting in my cupboard for about a year now, I got it for my wife. GH has helped her in ways that MK never did skin tone fat burning effects and even nerve pain it actually helped cure her nerve pain for the most part. And she only runs something like five ius a week.

Again dollar for dollar result for result I do believe generic GH is better.

Does mk work yes but it's like comparing Andro to test... Why do it if one is simply better than the other and the side effect profile of the worst one is worse?

Once I found quality GH. I found GH releasing peptides and ghrelin mimickers a poor substitute... Why waste my insulin resistance and my energy levels. On a product that subpar. Even if I'm saving $20 a month tops (if you buy Raws). Back when I was running CJC and ghrp (I like this combo more than MK. I was spending more than I would be if I was buying GH that was producing the same results.

Hey Guys,

I've been having a really long lay-off from testosterone , cycles etc (last one was well over 12 years ago!) , and have not been keeping up to date with the latest cycles and compounds due to work and family.

At this point, I'd like to build more muscle while losing fat in the next couple months.

Is there a chemical (oral preferred) I could use which would not shut me down ?

I don't mind if lean gains are modest, so long as there is no HPTA shutdown or any other negative side effects like bloating or lethargy .

Thank you.
As far as none injectable peds. Aside from creatine every one of them is going to be better in an injectable version.

Things that won't shut you down that work are
Hgh, insulin, igf1, injectable L-Carnitine. I wouldn't recommend mid to high HGH with insulin and no anabolics, but then again I've never experimented with such a protocol.

But that's because you'll get a lot more bang for your buck from the anabolics.

Why the preference to orals only?

Y'all can shut the fuck up about mk677 if you don't know what you are talking about. At one point I took mk677 for over a year. There is water retention but the increased igf1 levels is proven in multiple research trials.
Yes and also in multiple research trials it has been shown that MK 677 increases fasted blood glucose levels and leads to insulin sensitivity decline.

Here is a study showing decrease in insulin sensitivity after two weeks, but being restored after 8 weeks.

Your body needs test period. 250mg EW is a miracle for guys over 40, 50. Injectable Test is actually safer than 90% of oral anabolics. HRT is actually more natural, body needs test.

. At one point I took mk677 for over a year. There is water retention but the increased igf1 levels is proven in multiple research trials.

I’ve taken and so have tons of other people. I don’t care what is shown on paper or in a lab or study that isn’t really applicable in the real world. I care about real world results and there were none.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about TNE? Preworkout. Id assume since your jacking up your test around your workout there would be some anabolic benefit. I doubt it would shut you down. But would it yield any real world gains>? I doubt anyone has ever tried it.

Well how about we all meet at the swings at lunch and go at it? Enough of of this internet tough guy shit, seriously how stupid. Respect one another and have a healthy debate or Santa is going to give you all a lump of coal

mk-677 as worked very well for me.
I have been on for about 5 weeks - a bit after I dropped GH - and no sides, no water.
Slightly increased appetite and still have close to GH levels of fullness. It makes me stronger in some ways as well; I seem to be able to grind out more reps in certain movements, sometimes a good deal more.
It does not burn fat in the same way, but that's fine right now.

I think it comes down to source, purity, etc...and of course individual response.

Learn how to talk to other members and be a little more respectful.

I get leaner on the SARM Cardarine without negative effect on bloodwork (actually helps HDL), but you aren't going to gain any size on it. Maybe indirectly from getting more reps, but nothing drastic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear