over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

safe cycles and injection

M@NU

Registered
hey guys,

right now, im more or less natural (mk667, some might argue).
im 28 soon and would maybe like to step the game upin future, but stay safe.
my Bloodwork is usually good (well, last few were not due to rhabdo),
kidney is good again according to docs. According to one cardiologist, my heart is enlarged and my EF is slightly low (45-49). Stress test on the other hand was one of the best she has seen. I think that maybe its just athletes heart and nothing big to worry about. I have another apointment at another cardiologist in 3 weeks (more experienced one). Then i will know better how to approach.

I would like to hear your opinion what cycle is still safe and produces results for naturals.
Maybe 250mg/week test? what would be the negative sides of such a cycle?
another topic are injections.
I am quite afraid of needles and i think that right now i would not be able to inject a needle into my muscle.
Anyone of you guys had similar problems? How did you solve them?
or are there even gels/creme with testosterone on the black market? not talking about 4-ADione.
thanks guys!!

No such a thing as safe cycles.

Every time you use aas for athletic or aesthetic purposes it's abuse. Even trt isn't safe.

I never had a problem with needles. You can buy gear made with thin carriers that will pass a slin pin, much easier.

Androgel is quite common.

Every time you use aas for athletic or aesthetic purposes it's abuse. Even trt isn't safe.

I never had a problem with needles. You can buy gear made with thin carriers that will pass a slin pin, much easier.

Hi Allex,

well, safe is probably the wrong word, lets call it "least damage cycle"
i even have problems when they take blood, hahah :D
i know its ridicolous but i cant change, even if i say to myself its nothing but a small "picks", im still scary and nervous

Hi Allex,

well, safe is probably the wrong word, lets call it "least damage cycle"
i even have problems when they take blood, hahah :D
i know its ridicolous but i cant change, even if i say to myself its nothing but a small "picks", im still scary and nervous

From this thread and the other one I take that you have some psychological issues, am I right?

I would get those sorted out before I decided to jump on exogenous hormones.

As much as many will deny it, hormone manipulation causes a plethora of side effects, many of them on your mind and mood. Roid rage and anxiety are very, very real.

Fix your life first, have a healthy, happy day to day life and, only then, rethink this thing.

Unless you want to pursue bodybuilding as a career. Then take everything you put your hands on and pray to stay alive.

From this thread and the other one I take that you have some psychological issues, am I right?

I would get those sorted out before I decided to jump on exogenous hormones.

As much as many will deny it, hormone manipulation causes a plethora of side effects, many of them on your mind and mood. Roid rage and anxiety are very, very real.

Fix your life first, have a healthy, happy day to day life and, only then, rethink this thing.

Unless you want to pursue bodybuilding as a career. Then take everything you put your hands on and pray to stay alive.

wouldnt call it psychological issues, atleast i was never diagnosed so.
of course i have some emotional stress right now after my long-time relationship left me for another guy out of nowhere and im hurt, i guess everyone if you would be quite down then. And thats not enough, i had to "injure" myself and be out of the sport for some weeks.
maybe you are right and i rush it now because the mirror says i look shit compared to 4 weeks ago..
i am also not talking about cycling NOW, i will rebuild what ive lost first..

Well, you don't really use AAS without being able to inject.

Get some B12, injectable B complex or just bacteriostatic water and start practicing for the time being.

Anyone can look pretty decent on good food, rest and training. I'm just telling you to wait a bit and rethink this.

Well, you don't really use AAS without being able to inject.

Get some B12, injectable B complex or just bacteriostatic water and start practicing for the time being.

Anyone can look pretty decent on good food, rest and training. I'm just telling you to wait a bit and rethink this.

thanks dude, thats what i will do..
i will rethink it and wait, you are correct. But i guess all we "bodybuilders" have complexes regarding our bodies.. we are never satisfied and think we look average at best when in reality we look great compared to the average joe..

Let's not get carried away.

Start reading! Beginners forum first and that's not a slam it's honestly a great place to start and has the answers to so many questions. I still go there first. Don't be totally focused on the cycle and remember your diet and training are always more important if you want the most from a cycle.
I enjoy the planning more than anything so I like to take my time there. I get an idea about a compound then read, read read.
When I did my first cycle I knew a lot of stuff! More than the average and I STILL made mistakes. You can read every book but until you DO IT you really don't know so.. don't stop the research just because your gear is in hand.

Thank god I had ProMuscle and chose this board to be my guide information wise. Couldn't imagine it any other way. Make friends here and seek the guidance and knowledge they have. Not just about gear but about LIFE. Your at the point it becomes better to speak through private messages rather than the open board and as that goes your welcome to message me any time M@NU.

hey guys,

right now, im more or less natural (mk667, some might argue).
im 28 soon and would maybe like to step the game upin future, but stay safe.
my Bloodwork is usually good (well, last few were not due to rhabdo),
kidney is good again according to docs. According to one cardiologist, my heart is enlarged and my EF is slightly low (45-49). Stress test on the other hand was one of the best she has seen. I think that maybe its just athletes heart and nothing big to worry about. I have another apointment at another cardiologist in 3 weeks (more experienced one). Then i will know better how to approach.

I would like to hear your opinion what cycle is still safe and produces results for naturals.
Maybe 250mg/week test? what would be the negative sides of such a cycle?
another topic are injections.
I am quite afraid of needles and i think that right now i would not be able to inject a needle into my muscle.
Anyone of you guys had similar problems? How did you solve them?
or are there even gels/creme with testosterone on the black market? not talking about 4-ADione.
thanks guys!!

roids arent for you. period.
-F2S

roids arent for you. period.
-F2S

how come?
i had an acute injury to them due to rhabdo but docs and bloodworks state that my kidneys are not damaged
@Samson:

thanks, i did not even know there was a beginners forum. scrolled very deep down and found it, haha :D

I'd disagree with the first reply as TRT has been shown to be safe long term. From a practical perspective, I'd say that gear use and even low level abuse is very safe - thousands if not millions have lived long lives while abusing gear but of course there will be outliers.

From a purely objective perspective, no it's not "safe," although that depends on your definition of safe, but I'm talking about compared to the average lives that people live shoving processed food, alcohol, tobacco, rec drugs, etc. The informed steroid user is 10x better off than the average American who is on medication for BP, cholesterol, antidepressants, diabetes, etc IMO. Out of the vices people find in life, gear is very benign.

As far as needles, I've talked dozens of people through this. Other routes of administration are not effective for our purposes and basically just suck it up and eventually you will get over it. If you want it, you'll do what it takes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131