over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe Cycles For 40+ ???

Test is not needed if dbol is present.. Dbol has been used as a test replacement in the past at 10 mgs.. So running 20 mgs gives more than enough androgens to keeps things functioning..

Thanks mate.So I'm seeing We have no real evidence to base that rumor on.For now I see it as a rumor and nothing more.

Not sure how you see it as a rumor...results were pretty clear.

in my experience anything that aromatizes can be used as a replacement for testosterone but nothing works as well as testosterone.

The only caveat being: Test really is a dirty drug though (in the sense that lots of ancillaries need to be used if dosage is increased). At least an AI will be needed...but sometimes ACE inhibitors or prolactin inhibition. I must suck as a bodybuilder because sides from test get out of control for me over 500mg/week.

Dbol 10mg day + EQ for one winter and I felt like shit after 4 months of that and went back to plain old testosterone and felt 1000% better.

Nowadays I have found keeping test low in replacement doses + some non-aromatizing anabolic (like ostarine or primo) + low dose GH to be a much superior route! (that doesn't require ancillaries to be run)

in my experience anything that aromatizes can be used as a replacement for testosterone but nothing works as well as testosterone.

The only caveat being: Test really is a dirty drug though (in the sense that lots of ancillaries need to be used if dosage is increased). At least an AI will be needed...but sometimes ACE inhibitors or prolactin inhibition. I must suck as a bodybuilder because sides from test get out of control for me over 500mg/week.

Dbol 10mg day + EQ for one winter and I felt like shit after 4 months of that and went back to plain old testosterone and felt 1000% better.

Nowadays I have found keeping test low in replacement doses + some non-aromatizing anabolic (like ostarine or primo) + low dose GH to be a much superior route! (that doesn't require ancillaries to be run)

I agree.. test no higher than 300 mgs for me.. and mainly just try ( 175 to 200 mgs) then add other goodies that don't aromatize.. mainly primo or 1 test cyp.. I hate trying to dial in estro with anti e.. estro tests are cheap but its still a pain to get right..

I agree.. test no higher than 300 mgs for me.. and mainly just try ( 175 to 200 mgs) then add other goodies that don't aromatize.. mainly primo or 1 test cyp.. I hate trying to dial in estro with anti e.. estro tests are cheap but its still a pain to get right..
Hi LATS. How high do you go with your other compounds that don't aromatize? Also do you rotate these non-aromatizeable compounds? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Hi LATS. How high do you go with your other compounds that don't aromatize? Also do you rotate these non-aromatizeable compounds? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Hello.. For example primo Id run at around 600 mgs.. NPP would be around 500 mgs.. If I'm doing a 10 or 12 week cycle Id run primo that long.. It's fairly mild..
Now if I'm running Npp Id run it 6 to 8 weeks.. Then go back on strictly trt.. If I up test ( which isn't very often) Id run it at 300 mgs for 6 weeks.. Maybe 8.. But as I get older I realize that my gains from a cycle literally come to a halt around 8 weeks.. Then I'm using to maintain so to speak.. I don't care for that anymore.. A few years ago Id just cruise constantly at 300 mgs of test all the time and add things in every three months or so.. But I've stopped that.. Just running trt and adding goodies in from time to time.. I can maintain pretty well at 200 mgs of test or so.. But if I were to do a long cycle hypothetically Id switch out compound every 6 to 8 weeks..

Not sure how you see it as a rumor...results were pretty clear.

Hey Bio,I remember when you posted this study way back.It kind of scared me because I have been using either deca or npp on and off forever.I might not be remembering this correctly but didn't someone say this study was flawed?

Hello.. For example primo Id run at around 600 mgs.. NPP would be around 500 mgs.. If I'm doing a 10 or 12 week cycle Id run primo that long.. It's fairly mild..
Now if I'm running Npp Id run it 6 to 8 weeks.. Then go back on strictly trt.. If I up test ( which isn't very often) Id run it at 300 mgs for 6 weeks.. Maybe 8.. But as I get older I realize that my gains from a cycle literally come to a halt around 8 weeks.. Then I'm using to maintain so to speak.. I don't care for that anymore.. A few years ago Id just cruise constantly at 300 mgs of test all the time and add things in every three months or so.. But I've stopped that.. Just running trt and adding goodies in from time to time.. I can maintain pretty well at 200 mgs of test or so.. But if I were to do a long cycle hypothetically Id switch out compound every 6 to 8 weeks..

LATS,

Do you see a big difference when you go from your TRT dose of 175-200mg to 300mg of test?

How would you compare the results from 300mg of test to 175-200mg test+600mg primo?

LATS,

Do you see a big difference when you go from your TRT dose of 175-200mg to 300mg of test?

How would you compare the results from 300mg of test to 175-200mg test+600mg primo?

Yes I do see a difference in size and strength with 300 mgs of test.. But also I bit more bloat regardless of anti e.. A bit more lethargic but not bad.. But it is a noticeable increase.. With keeping trt and adding primo there is a bit of strength increase but a different look .. Feel very full.. No bloat.. Muscles look and feel different.. Feel good mentally and have energy.. The big difference is after you go off primo that look goes away pretty quick.. Whereas lowering test back to trt does not show the " loss effect" very quick and you can keep those gains much longer.. Just my 2 cents

Yes I do see a difference in size and strength with 300 mgs of test.. But also I bit more bloat regardless of anti e.. A bit more lethargic but not bad.. But it is a noticeable increase.. With keeping trt and adding primo there is a bit of strength increase but a different look .. Feel very full.. No bloat.. Muscles look and feel different.. Feel good mentally and have energy.. The big difference is after you go off primo that look goes away pretty quick.. Whereas lowering test back to trt does not show the " loss effect" very quick and you can keep those gains much longer.. Just my 2 cents

Thanks for sharing your experience with us LATS.

Great insight as I am considering primo with my trt down the line. For now I am running mast, but have similar results.

Hey Bio,I remember when you posted this study way back.It kind of scared me because I have been using either deca or npp on and off forever.I might not be remembering this correctly but didn't someone say this study was flawed?

You and me both. Still add in 125mg a week when things hurt, which is sadly quite often! LOL!! If it was flawed, I didn't catch that part. I think it's certainly something to keep in mind.

You and me both. Still add in 125mg a week when things hurt, which is sadly quite often! LOL!! If it was flawed, I didn't catch that part. I think it's certainly something to keep in mind.
Nandrolone has become a favorite of mine next to testosterone.

studies are on nandrolones and cv system

also watch liver on long term use

lots of info is "flawed" , much comes down to individual interpretation :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131