over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe Cycles For 40+ ???

I just turned 50. I was never a heavy user of aas, only used test and a little dbol here and there. Usually only one cycle per year because I didn't start till around 40 yo and tried to play safe. Been on trt for a couple years at 125mg - 150mg test + hcg. I usually just bump the test up. I just finished a 13 week blast of 500mg T and 100mg deca (for joints) . The last 4 wks I dropped the deca and bumped the test to 750mg. The deca made a huge improvement in how my old body felt and may consider adding like 50mg to trt for longer periods for joint comfort. But 750mg test for me way more effective for size.
I guess I haven't added anything to the discussion.. My advice is use the lowest doses that still provide acceptable gains. Just bumping test up to 350mg makes a difference, and if you add in a little something else you can really improve.

I just turned 50. I was never a heavy user of aas, only used test and a little dbol here and there. Usually only one cycle per year because I didn't start till around 40 yo and tried to play safe. Been on trt for a couple years at 125mg - 150mg test + hcg. I usually just bump the test up. I just finished a 13 week blast of 500mg T and 100mg deca (for joints) . The last 4 wks I dropped the deca and bumped the test to 750mg. The deca made a huge improvement in how my old body felt and may consider adding like 50mg to trt for longer periods for joint comfort. But 750mg test for me way more effective for size.
I guess I haven't added anything to the discussion.. My advice is use the lowest doses that still provide acceptable gains. Just bumping test up to 350mg makes a difference, and if you add in a little something else you can really improve.
You have the right idea in my mind bro, well said.

Any issues with the dbol raising your bp? I'm thinking of adding some for joints with my HRT but take med for my bp and didn't want to take a chance on raising it too high. I'm 48 and my joints are giving me hell lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I meant deca not dbol. Jeez I need coffee. [emoji3]

I meant deca not dbol. Jeez I need coffee. [emoji3]

All depends on how much damaged you've done to you body. A heavy drinker vs social. Kidney issues, cholesterol issues, blood pressure issues. A healthy 40 yr old on a clean diet could blast 600 mg for 12 weeks.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hello.. For example primo Id run at around 600 mgs.. NPP would be around 500 mgs.. If I'm doing a 10 or 12 week cycle Id run primo that long.. It's fairly mild..
Now if I'm running Npp Id run it 6 to 8 weeks.. Then go back on strictly trt.. If I up test ( which isn't very often) Id run it at 300 mgs for 6 weeks.. Maybe 8.. But as I get older I realize that my gains from a cycle literally come to a halt around 8 weeks.. Then I'm using to maintain so to speak.. I don't care for that anymore.. A few years ago Id just cruise constantly at 300 mgs of test all the time and add things in every three months or so.. But I've stopped that.. Just running trt and adding goodies in from time to time.. I can maintain pretty well at 200 mgs of test or so.. But if I were to do a long cycle hypothetically Id switch out compound every 6 to 8 weeks..

I'm gonna start implementing a plan very similar to this. Thanks for sharing your insight & experience!!

I get good results doing 125 mgs of test e. every 3-4 days. I get amazing results doing 375mgs of test e. every 3-4 days, but I don't go that high anymore :( For cruising about 75-100 mgs every 6- 7 days.

I'm turning 50 soon. No health issues. But TBH the older I get the harder it is to be safe. Feel like I'm giving up. I feel 30 and can't shake that mindset of this could be my last shot at getting any more size.
This topic has been helpful. Are there certain things that could be an issue for those over 40. Assuming blood work is fine.
I believe equipoise should be avoided. Tren? Ment? Anadrol? Etc.

Personally I love test tren eq var cycles. But is 49 too late in the game to mess with such compounds.

At nearly 50 myself I start getting more concerned about My Size.
At 260+, I really am clinicly Obese, even under 10% bf.
Then there is the amount of Food needed to maintain that size.
Not to mention Taxing the Central nervous system with constantly breaking down muscle to get bigger, just to break it down again after the process is complete.. Vicious cycle and toll on the body...

I'm sure I would live a lot longer @ 220 lbs, but what fun would that be!
For now anyhow..lol

But to answer your question...Trt dosages with added Primo as needed and Gh at 2ius you cant go wrong...I would not see were 100 Deca would hurt if your slightly higher on the Test, say 300mgs for a limited time.

Last edited:
At nearly 50 myself I start getting more concerned about My Size.
At 260+, I really am clinicly Obese, even under 10% bf.
Then there is the amount of Food needed to maintain that size.
Not to mention Taxing the Central nervous system with constantly breaking down muscle to get bigger, just to break it down again after the process is complete.. Vicious cycle and toll on the body...

I'm sure I would live a lot longer @ 220 lbs, but what fun would that be!
For now anyhow..lol

But to answer your question...Trt dosages with added Primo as needed and Gh at 2ius you cant go wrong...I would not see were 100 Deca would hurt if your slightly higher on the Test, say 300mgs for a limited time.
Concreter what brand gh u use year around mate ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Just used up some Mexi's. I Was on tp before that. I have 600ius of Kefies on the Way. 1st time trying these.
But Normally Sciroxx, which I have A bunch waiting for Summer as I believe they Hold less Water!

Just used up some Mexi's. I Was on tp before that. I have 600ius of Kefies on the Way. 1st time trying these.
But Normally Sciroxx, which I have A bunch waiting for Summer as I believe they Hold less Water!
How is Mexi now? I used to use his way back exclusively when he and TP were the biggest on here. I think I ran his stuff low dose for over a year straight with no issues.

I know there were some setbacks at one time, but he was always a good guy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

There still Solid. I too ran Mexi's for about 2 yrs strait with great results and little water.
I would say there still GTG just hold more water than previously.
TP's are a great deal at that 15iu vial, but he seems hard to get here and there.
Sciroxx always have been Solid along with his LR3.
I'm runnin A pretty complicated mix of Peps, Mk677, Hgh and Lr3 now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131