over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe email providers?

dfresh333

Registered
I know back in the day every one thought they were safe using safemail and other providers like that and then ended up realizing it made no difference. What are some good ones that people in the know trust. And they don't need to be free either, just trust worthy.

safe-mail.net
cyber-rights.net
countermail
securenym

Own regular email with your own PGP key.

anonymousspeech
countermail
securenym
these are the only one's I would trust. anonymous, I know keeps there severs out of the US and moves them quite a bit. They stay in country's that are not cooperative with LE.

anonymousspeech
countermail
securenym
these are the only one's I would trust. anonymous, I know keeps there severs out of the US and moves them quite a bit. They stay in country's that are not cooperative with LE.

Then you might want to double check on securenym. Believe they are based out of Texas, USA. For the real worry worts, best bet is any of these emails but the bulk of your "security" will be proxy bouncing you I.P.

Then you might want to double check on securenym. Believe they are based out of Texas, USA. For the real worry worts, best bet is any of these emails but the bulk of your "security" will be proxy bouncing you I.P.

They are - but that doesn't necessarily mean the mail is hosted in texas. Much like this site, and others, the owner/registered domain may reside in one place, but the servers that house the data may reside someplace else. With that being said though; it would not be my top choice. Since I do not have an account there, and you have to pay for one, I cannot do more work to find out where the data resides.

Proxies are not as secure/anonymous as most people think.

securenym is probably as secure as it can be - but it still may fall under carnivore if the data does in fact reside in the US.

not sure on securenym security. anonymousspeech.com was what i was referencing in that sentence. IP not an issue.

Last edited:
Use tor to get into your inbox, sponsors need to start doing PGP encryption like they've been doing on SR for years now.

It's silly not to, and it's not *that* hard if you can spend less than 20 minutes learning how to use it.

Securnym is the best imop. Their office is based in texas but the servers are in the bahamas or something like that. They are one of the only secure sites that did not corporate with the feds when the last crackdown came.

Can anyone post a link to a good primer to start researching the use of proxies, Tor, encrypted email, etc? I want to move in this direction, but have not much of a clue regarding the best way to go about it. Any useful sites for the not-so-savvy would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone post a link to a good primer to start researching the use of proxies, Tor, encrypted email, etc? I want to move in this direction, but have not much of a clue regarding the best way to go about it. Any useful sites for the not-so-savvy would be greatly appreciated.

for TOR, do a google search on "the onion router project' its all there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity