over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

safe-mail.net WHY!!!

lvnlrge

Registered
Just curious as to why some sponsors continue to use safemail when everybody knows, or almost everybody knows what's happening with safemail? I heard rumors as to why people quit using it, but maybe i'm wrong. If anybody knows lay it out here for me.

Just curious as to why some sponsors continue to use safemail when everybody knows, or almost everybody knows what's happening with safemail? I heard rumors as to why people quit using it, but maybe i'm wrong. If anybody knows lay it out here for me.

I was recently told by a "reliable" source that using any sort of PGP email is a red flag for homeland security/NSA/CIA because al-Qaida uses it for communication. He also said that it is easily decrypted by the US government.

I don't know if this is true, but what does seem true is that regular email is much more anonymous based on the fact that there is so much more of it compared to PGP which there is a very small amount.

Just something to think about...

I was recently told by a "reliable" source that using any sort of PGP email is a red flag for homeland security/NSA/CIA because al-Qaida uses it for communication. He also said that it is easily decrypted by the US government.

I don't know if this is true, but what does seem true is that regular email is much more anonymous based on the fact that there is so much more of it compared to PGP which there is a very small amount.

Just something to think about...

I agree.
Either way if they really want to read your email they will.
PGP encrypted and other encryption engines will be targeted more IMO not for AS users but for higher up issues like mentioned above.
I know many other good bros that use regural unencrypted email providers.

Any email can be considered "anonymous" to one degree or another. All you have to do is use a computer in a public facility and it makes things just a little more difficult for LE to put back on you directly.

Peace,
M2M:cool:

It doesn't matter at all what email you use.

What matters is that you cannot be linked to that email.

This means proxy chains/Tor or using a connection that cannot be linked to you and obviously the account is used for one purpose only.

Any email can be considered "anonymous" to one degree or another. All you have to do is use a computer in a public facility and it makes things just a little more difficult for LE to put back on you directly.

Peace,
M2M:cool:

very true. using public computers is the best way to go but its not always the most convienent. Especially in todays online marketplace where people want replies from thier sources in like 2 minutes. used to be back in the old days if you got a reply from a source one time per day it was considered great communication. now not so much.

I agree.
Either way if they really want to read your email they will.
PGP encrypted and other encryption engines will be targeted more IMO not for AS users but for higher up issues like mentioned above.
I know many other good bros that use regural unencrypted email providers.

true. back in the day PGP didnt have biult in back door s so even with a brute force attack it would take years for them to decrypt passcodes and emails. Now everything has a built in back door. you are screwed pretty much anyway you look at it.

It doesn't matter at all what email you use.

What matters is that you cannot be linked to that email.

This means proxy chains/Tor or using a connection that cannot be linked to you and obviously the account is used for one purpose only.

Very true indeed, Alot of times guys think that shit wont hold up in court. Conspriracy is a mean charge they throw at you when they have zero evidence against you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws