over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"safest" low fat fish to eat? (stewie)

You guys kill me debating on farm vs wild but yet you have no problem pinning ug gear that you know nothing about except for forum reviews saying hey it work for me! GTG! Just eat the fish lol!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

The gear I inject doesn't swim around in its own crap before I inject it. My gear also stays sterile from the alcohol that's in it, not from a ton of antibiotics.

I hear you but how many people have died on this forum from eating farm raised fish or chicken?

I'm huge on seafood, but tilapia is garbage. Seriously, it's fucking asian poop fish and you're kidding yourself if you think it's quality.

Sea meat can get pricey but if you take advantage of sale offers and make an effort to budget you end up with the some of the tastiest and highest quality proteins out there. You don't even have to spend a lot. Tuna, sardine, and oyster cans will do the job just fuckin fine. If you've got the funds, throw down some pan seared tuna steak, wild caught Atlantic salmon, lobster, jumbo shrimp, the works.

Last edited:
Dont forget seafood....mussles is always great as well.

i have been KILLING muscles lately!!! my Publix supermarket has the refrigerated packages of them with either a tomato basil or white garlic sauce... you put them in pan on high for 3 min, cover and simmer another 3-5... 50g protein.... i make a thing of ramen noodles and put it over those

I still eat tilapia. I know it's garbage, but I enjoy it as a cheap source of protein now and again. I really don't eat too much fish to be honest. The guy who mentioned catfish knows what's up. Probably my favorite fish, beer battered, deep fried, slathered with lemon and butter and served with a side of corn fritters. Not very macro friendly though ;).

I'm huge on seafood, but tilapia is garbage. Seriously, it's fucking asian poop fish and you're kidding yourself if you think it's quality.

Sea meat can get pricey but if you take advantage of sale offers and make an effort to budget you end up with the some of the tastiest and highest quality proteins out there. You don't even have to spend a lot. Tuna, sardine, and oyster cans will do the job just fuckin fine. If you've got the funds, throw down some pan seared tuna steak, wild caught Atlantic salmon, lobster, jumbo shrimp, the works.

Absolutely right! There's no way to make quality tilapia. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig

Hwy bro, take your catfish rub it with mustard, drop it in Cajun fish fry seasoning, bake at 400 for 20 minutes, remove from oven add lemon juice and you gave baked fried fish.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have ahi tuna about 2 maybe three times a week. Then either mahi mahi or wild caught cod once a day the days I don't have the ahi. Usually pick up some prawns or scallops for a meal or two depending on the week.

Halibut and lobster seem to be the only seafood crazy expensive around me. Wild Cod and mahi mahi are usually between 7.99-9.99lbs so can always justify doing that for a meal a day.

Have canned tuna in the pantry thats been sitting for a few years in case I'm in a pinch. But that hasn't happened yet.

I prefer Mahi , but its not cheap.
we eat alot of flounder , speckled trout and redfish down here thats all local caught

Mahi mahi probably the first non bottom feeder mentioned. haha

Quality good fish is expensive period

I hear you but how many people have died on this forum from eating farm raised fish or chicken?

Its not true that all of us pin UG gear and don't know about the risks with heavy metals, bacteria, etc.

:rolleyes:

Dace. Just 2 grams fat content pwe 100 grams.
Vey low fat and delicious

Rachel would you ever cook for me? If so what would you cook for the two of us?

You guys kill me debating on farm vs wild but yet you have no problem pinning ug gear that you know nothing about except for forum reviews saying hey it work for me! GTG! Just eat the fish lol!

[emoji13][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have been KILLING muscles lately!!! my Publix supermarket has the refrigerated packages of them with either a tomato basil or white garlic sauce... you put them in pan on high for 3 min, cover and simmer another 3-5... 50g protein.... i make a thing of ramen noodles and put it over those

.... It's 9:40 am as I read this post twice. Damn that sounds good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really tasty fluke/flounder by where I am. Must be something at the bottom of the water...

Then buy it at whole foods, their farmed fish is raised right

Please explain what you mean by "raised right".

What food sources are they fed? What are their PCB and lice levels?

If they're not fed their natural diet 100% of the time, they are not being fed 'right". Unless you know exactly what these fish are eating, as well as their PCB and lice levels (farm-raised fish typically test much worse in these areas), you are making claims without evidence.

Do you know the answers to these questions? If you do that is great. Either way it would go a long way towards proving/disproving your statements.

Please explain what you mean by "raised right".

What food sources are they fed? What are their PCB and lice levels?

If they're not fed their natural diet 100% of the time, they are not being fed 'right". Unless you know exactly what these fish are eating, as well as their PCB and lice levels (farm-raised fish typically test much worse in these areas), you are making claims without evidence.

Do you know the answers to these questions? If you do that is great. Either way it would go a long way towards proving/disproving your statements.

Yes I know the answers, wholefoods is very transparent and open on what they feed and how they raise their meats and fish.

You can read their standards here:

Farm-Raised Seafood | Whole Foods Market

**broken link removed**

Have you ever tasted fish or meat from Whole Foods?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws