over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SAFETY SQUAT BAR

The titan bar is actually better than the elitefts bar and the rogue. Kabuki also makes a better bar than all three of those

As others said how about a belt squat. No stress at all on shoulder and barely any on lower back

Most people don't have the space or the money to spend 3,000 on a machine, I like these options.

It is not the best if you want to do very heavy and low repetition series, but if you go above 10, there is no difference with the special and expensive machines.

Great recommendations Guys !
Thank you for taking the time to help me out !
Currently thinking I am going to get the Elite.
Hoping for a good Black Friday deal ?
My gym clients will love it and once I can lift again I can use it.
Damn man, way too banged up.

I like the Elite FTS SSQ the best. I really fell in love with it after i ruptured my bicep. I hadn't used it much before then. After ten days i got my surgery and my arm was wrapped and in a sling. The safety squat bar allowed me to squat with my arm in a sling because you only need one hand to hold it and it doesn't go anywhere. Being able to use that to squat while i wasnt able to do any upper body for three months was a massive morale boost, because not only was i able to squat with it i was able to load that bitch up and go pretty heavy. I just made sure i always had a spotter or three.

the SSyoke is a far better bar IMO. I'm a bit of an equipment snob so.
The last normal gym I was at before I cam back home to Valhalla was a powerlifting-eque gym that had all Rogue crap, and after a year and a half all the equipment looked like it was 10-15 years old. Rogue quality leaves something to be desired in my experience.

Not to sidetrack things but I have a Top Squat from Dave Draper......It does wonders for helping your shoulders while keeping the weight balance very similar to a regular squat.
It's probably hard to find one right now though.

Sour you are a VERY WISE MAN !!
I own a gym and had my Bicep Tendon done June 1 then 1 week ago had the rotator and bi tendon re-done.
just depressed training people knowing it's going to be months until I lift again.
Shopping but honestly you are right- WHY ?
I have 2 beautiful leg presses and a Hammer V-Squat.
You just saved me $$, time and aggravation.
Also than you for the compliment - Almost 40 years ago - Ughhh
Sucks getting Old

Another option you can try before spending money, just to see if you like it, is to use straps that you would usually use for pulling movements or back work. Loop the straps around the bar about shoulder width apart or wherever your hands naturally come up to your shoulders and grip the remaining part of the strap that is dangling that you would normally wrap around the bar for pulling movements and "pull" the bar forward into wherever you like for the bar to rest(ie upper traps) tightly and snug.

I've done this with success and actually prefer this over the safety squat bar because the safety squat bar feels awkward to me. The safety squat to me feels kind of like a cross between a back squat and a front squat because I had a hard time nailing the right position of my torso and also finding the right balance of either pulling down or pushing up on the handles of the safety squat. It's all unique however to your own body and you will have to try it for yourself to see if you like it or not. Many however, as is evident in this thread, use the safety squat with success and like it so my experience may be unique and you can discount it as the majority of people like it.

I saw a video of Jordan Peters using the straps in the same way which I'm suggesting so you can search for it if you want and there are probably other videos demonstrating the use of straps also. Hope this helps Bro!

Another option you can try before spending money, just to see if you like it, is to use straps that you would usually use for pulling movements or back work. Loop the straps around the bar about shoulder width apart or wherever your hands naturally come up to your shoulders and grip the remaining part of the strap that is dangling that you would normally wrap around the bar for pulling movements and "pull" the bar forward into wherever you like for the bar to rest(ie upper traps) tightly and snug.

I've done this with success and actually prefer this over the safety squat bar because the safety squat bar feels awkward to me. The safety squat to me feels kind of like a cross between a back squat and a front squat because I had a hard time nailing the right position of my torso and also finding the right balance of either pulling down or pushing up on the handles of the safety squat. It's all unique however to your own body and you will have to try it for yourself to see if you like it or not. Many however, as is evident in this thread, use the safety squat with success and like it so my experience may be unique and you can discount it as the majority of people like it.

I saw a video of Jordan Peters using the straps in the same way which I'm suggesting so you can search for it if you want and there are probably other videos demonstrating the use of straps also. Hope this helps Bro!

Thank you Psych for the thoughts and time you put into helping me.
I appreciate that !
I own a gym so I think even the safety bar will be a challenge for most of my clients.
I also have so many injuries I don't know if I can use this Method myself.

Funny, SoI tried to order the Elite Bar
SOLD OUT !
Ughhh figures - It's 2020 !!!
Lol

^^^brother ..that's an awesome pic!!!!!

@59 + given all the "surgeries & injuries" you mentioned up top ..why not just use the leg press? ..or something similar?

^^^don't get me wrong i like squatting myself, but i don't consider them to be the "end-all" to leg development
..& at the risk of aggravating prior injuries &/or surgeries, personally i'd def consider other alternatives

Hey Sour Sent you a PM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity