over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sage 5days out...

BigSdawg

Registered
Here i am 10days out, weight ranges from 184-186lbs, salting the shit out of my food right now, we plan on tryin to make the 176.25lbs cut for Open Middle-Weight, which i think i can do. Ill post some pics Wednesday with some color on me, before we start the carb-up/sodium depletion stage this week.

sage

Attachments

• 5days 003.jpg
    5days 003.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 5days 004.jpg
    5days 004.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 585
  • 5days 005.jpg
    5days 005.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 523
  • 5days 006.jpg
    5days 006.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 476
  • 5days 007.jpg
    5days 007.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 502

Attachments

• 5days 009.jpg
    5days 009.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 450
  • 5days 010.jpg
    5days 010.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 411
  • 5days 013.jpg
    5days 013.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 5days 012.jpg
    5days 012.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 419
Your legs look great, as usual. Everything is coming in and once you dry out you'll look really peeled.

Are you doing a natural show? cause for 5-10 days out you should be much more diced up.

Bro all i can say is i met you at teen/collegiates last year when you competed.... lookin at you now.... you made some HUUGGEEE improvements. You look like a real bodybuilder now, and your only gonna get better. Guys this kid just turned 20yrs old and added 20-30lbs to his stage weight in one year. Im impressed.

Vander no need to worry about conditioning.. hes got troponin behind him... im sure justins got it handled and he looks pretty spot on to me. Hes young so the hardness will come in time with muscle density and maturity. Hell this is the first time in my life im acutally pretty hard, i like this new look haha.

TooPowerful4u said:
Vander no need to worry about conditioning.. hes got troponin behind him...
:D

As for the comments, man i really appreciate it! Ive been busting my ass since Teen Nationals, didnt even take a week off from training, monday i was right back into the swing of things. Thanks alot bro, gives me alot of confidence.

sage

Hey Sage,

...shot #9 shows your incredible back width/thickness and those massive quads… looking forward to your drier shots at the end of the week.
This shot also shows your muscular maturity you have achieved over this season. Great Job Sage.

NW

Very Impressive...

Looking right on track...

best of luck !!!

chris

20yrs. old?

Damn Dawg, 20yrs. old? Man, stay consistant like you have and you'll go far. Good luck, Bro.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SHOW....HOPE ALL GOES AS PLANNED.

KEEP DOING THE BEST YOU CAN, SAGE. :)

Damn Sage you are getting all sliced up and ready for the big day. Good luck with Justin with you. I think you could take your weight class easy. I wonder what you would look like all tanned up lol...

badman said:
Damn Sage you are getting all sliced up and ready for the big day. Good luck with Justin with you. I think you could take your weight class easy. I wonder what you would look like all tanned up lol...

Thanks guys for all the compliments, i deffinately post some pics wednesday, i gota good ol' spray/janna tan today, its great. Im really going to be dark once we start the protan.

sage

TooPowerful4u said:
Bro all i can say is i met you at teen/collegiates last year when you competed.... lookin at you now.... you made some HUUGGEEE improvements. You look like a real bodybuilder now, and your only gonna get better. Guys this kid just turned 20yrs old and added 20-30lbs to his stage weight in one year. Im impressed.

Vander no need to worry about conditioning.. hes got troponin behind him... im sure justins got it handled and he looks pretty spot on to me. Hes young so the hardness will come in time with muscle density and maturity. Hell this is the first time in my life im acutally pretty hard, i like this new look haha.
yes sage is on tons of salt and low carbs right now. 3 more days and he will look way different. I was just thinking the same about your legs Sage.. A few more years of pounding them and eating right, you are going to have some huge wheels. You might even have to just maintain them and let the rest of you catch up. Dont want the Tom Plates look...

Vander_V said:
Are you doing a natural show? cause for 5-10 days out you should be much more diced up.

Sorry but your not paying attention... If you look closely you can see that FILM of water over his legs and throughout his body... Being that he is taking in high sodium and water right now that is what is gonna cause that and thats exactly where he should be,,, just wait till he pulls his water and tightens up, Trop knows what he's doing and the kid looks good for this level of a show.

Looking good, wishing you the best! :)

PUGTHUG said:
Sorry but your not paying attention... If you look closely you can see that FILM of water over his legs and throughout his body... Being that he is taking in high sodium and water right now that is what is gonna cause that and thats exactly where he should be,,, just wait till he pulls his water and tightens up, Trop knows what he's doing and the kid looks good for this level of a show.

Well i hope your right , i still stand by what i said hes just not lean enuff , we shall see in the pics from the show , best of luck.

Is it a natty show?

babygetoboy said:
Is it a natty show?

no, ill post pics tommoro morning, thursday morn and friday morning.

sage

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS GUYS!!

Hope you dont mind bro.....

Guys... this was him last year... now compare this to one year later

**broken link removed**

i believe hes adding 25-30lbs to his stage weight in ONE year. Waitl he shows up NEXT yr...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws