over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sage 5days out...

looking right on to me bro! I can't wait till you pull the water and fill out bro, your legs are going to be crazy!
this kid is a warrior and he knows exactly what he's doing trust me, he will be more than fine come contest day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an open post to vander v...

i have an idea-

let's take a guy who's busted his ASS all year for this show and put every ounce of effort and disciplene he has into his diet and training and then tell him 5 days out he's not lean enough...

do you actually think before you open your mouth?

don't show any kind of support, just tear him down. what good is your 'constructive critisism' going to do him this far in? none. zero. all your words will do is hurt.

i'm coming short of calling you a clown, but only out of respect for the clowns of this world.

sage, you look great. keep faith in trop. regardless, you'll mop the stage with whomever shows up anyway.

be confident and stay focused.

bigfatandugly said:
i have an idea-

let's take a guy who's busted his ASS all year for this show and put every ounce of effort and disciplene he has into his diet and training and then tell him 5 days out he's not lean enough...

don't show any kind of support, just tear him down. what good is your 'constructive critisism' going to do him this far in? none. zero. all your words will do is hurt.

i'm coming short of calling you a clown, but only out of respect for the clowns of this world.

sage, you look great. keep faith in trop. regardless, you'll mop the stage with whomever shows up anyway.

Really not worried or bothered by Vanders Comments, everyone is in titled to their own opinion, i know how lean i am, and i dont think i could get anyleaner with the muscle i am now holding, so there. I also had been takin anywere from 6-10g of Na+ from Friday till yesterday.

Anywho, here are some 3day out pics, 182lbs....today i start depleting sodium/carbin up etc.

sage

p.s. thanks for all the postive comments, really help out alot.

Attachments

• 3days182lbs 001.jpg
    3days182lbs 001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 323
  • 3days182lbs 002.jpg
    3days182lbs 002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 3days182lbs 003.jpg
    3days182lbs 003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 338
  • 3days182lbs 004.jpg
    3days182lbs 004.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 353
  • 3days182lbs 006.jpg
    3days182lbs 006.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 351

Attachments

• 3days182lbs 005.jpg
    3days182lbs 005.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 3days182lbs 007.jpg
    3days182lbs 007.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 3days182lbs 008.jpg
    3days182lbs 008.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 352
bigfatandugly said:
i have an idea-

Now Now,,, with two shows under his belt Vander has the experience and the right to critique individuals who are competing... Hell we all do,, just as we all have the right to be clowns,, its just some of us take full advantage of this in life while others choose not to. :D
Looking good buddy,, you should dry out nicely once you carb up... Good luck.

Big Dawg, you look great bro, just follow your plan you are drying out nicely and will be peeled for Sat!

Lookin good, you look somewhat dry already and there is no way you are flat. You look almost full to me already. All muscle groups are round and puffy, maybe Trop didnt want to fully deplete you? Looksl ike your going to make middleweight which is good, you should do some damage in your first mens division entry. Good luck bro!

For next yr, work on ham detail (it can be done dont listen to people who say muscle is muscle), arm thickness, calve size overall. I would also put some emphasis on side delts and back width.

TooPowerful4u said:
Lookin good, you look somewhat dry already and there is no way you are flat. You look almost full to me already. All muscle groups are round and puffy, maybe Trop didnt want to fully deplete you? Looksl ike your going to make middleweight which is good, you should do some damage in your first mens division entry. Good luck bro!

For next yr, work on ham detail (it can be done dont listen to people who say muscle is muscle), arm thickness, calve size overall. I would also put some emphasis on side delts and back width.

Thanks bro, ill deffinately work on this after the show, b/c i will be 100% focused on next season....i feel really flat in these pics, 5days carbs 30g plus depletion workouts and cardio...i know im flat here.

sage

WOW!
that is huge improvements! Shit im older then you but i wanna know your strategies!! Great improvement bro! Good luck. And if you wanna post what your offseason diet looks like, i wouldnt mind at all.

you look damn good bro! nice difference from last yr...you should do well...

DAMN SAW if your getting this much compliments looking NATURAL,,, think how much youd get if you were on. :p :p :p

I agree BigS...you have made HUGE improvements all around...looking awesome!

And I think those pics don't do your detail much justice, seem blurry?

I bet we'll see a much different look from your show pics if you get some good quality shots....

Almost there!!

BW

bigfatandugly said:
i have an idea-

DO us all a favor and plz look at mainevents thread , that is what i call condition , do you just want to hear only what you want to hear??? do you not want peoples opinions? or true thoughts , isnt that the entire point of his thread here or is it for everyone to come on here and say WOW you look perfect dont change a thing , come on man its BBing and if Bsdawg cant handle a little contructive critisism then hes in the wrong sport , peace:) .

Big Dawg I thought you were natty?

badman said:
Big Dawg I thought you were natty?

Apparently im not anymore, and i really dont see why it matters.

sage

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It's also out of place for others to even bring it up.

You're busting ass S, and you deserve some major props. My hat is off to you.

!berserker said:
It doesn't matter. It's also out of place for others to even bring it up.

You're busting ass S, and you deserve some major props. My hat is off to you.

THANKS BRO!!!

sage

BigSdawg said:
Apparently im not anymore, and i really dont see why it matters.

sage
Agreed questions like that shouldnt be asked on the open board. Some people dont like to talk about it. Pm the guy if you want to know. Dont go exposing him to everyone. And what is natural about bodybuilding?

weight78 said:
Agreed questions like that shouldnt be asked on the open board. Some people dont like to talk about it. Pm the guy if you want to know. Dont go exposing him to everyone. And what is natural about bodybuilding?

Agreed, i wont talk about what i use, how i use it, etc. I really could care less what sombody thinks b/c my mom knows about it, and understands it...and if she knows i could care less about hiding somthing like that.

sage

I know Big Dawg is busting his ass off he trains to improve himself greatly each year. I was just surprised thats all....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear