over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sage 5days out...

Vander_V said:
DO us all a favor and plz look at mainevents thread , that is what i call condition , do you just want to hear only what you want to hear??? do you not want peoples opinions? or true thoughts , isnt that the entire point of his thread here or is it for everyone to come on here and say WOW you look perfect dont change a thing , come on man its BBing and if Bsdawg cant handle a little contructive critisism then hes in the wrong sport , peace:) .

AAANNNNNNDDDDDD TTTHHHEEEERRRREEEE IT ISSS,,,, The

"CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM" remark made famous by none other than the man himself... what I like most about this is when I have seen people critisize someone for their underdevelopmental leg status they refer to the fact that they prefer the "CLASSIC PHYSIQUE" but when someone is not lean enough its CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM...

SAW it don't matter what you are I was just making a joke about the fact you got asked if you were doing a natural show.. WTF... Anyway KICK SOME ASS BRO

Hey Sage,

Impressive Bro! The Teen LOOK is never to be seen again on you Bud!
Congrats and the best of luck to you!
Enjoy the journey!
NW

Looking spot on brother!!!...really impressed with the size you put on in the offseason...bet it feels good to get some carbs back in you

good luck

bro I saw you compete at the 2004 europa. You have come such a long way! Don't listen to any negative comments, you look right on the money. Good luck bro. Are you doing the shreveport show?

Vander_V said:
DO us all a favor and plz look at mainevents thread , that is what i call condition , do you just want to hear only what you want to hear??? do you not want peoples opinions? or true thoughts , isnt that the entire point of his thread here or is it for everyone to come on here and say WOW you look perfect dont change a thing , come on man its BBing and if Bsdawg cant handle a little contructive critisism then hes in the wrong sport , peace:) .

Hes barely 20 V. Its called muscle maturity and thinning of the skin. Takes time and age. For his age, is he not ripped? He looks damn good and i wouldnt be suprised if he wins the MWT class.

Go get em Sage....

TooPowerful4u said:
Hes barely 20 V. Its called muscle maturity and thinning of the skin. Takes time and age. For his age, is he not ripped? He looks damn good and i wouldnt be suprised if he wins the MWT class.

Go get em Sage....
If your asking me if he has muscle maturity or not well who fn cares , my entire point is hes NOT lean enuff , now thats besides the fact how old he is or ht or wt or muscle maturity , TP would you honestly say hes out conditioned mainevent or perhaps yourself? ok now you see my point thanks ;)

TooPowerful4u said:

Go get em Sage....

Thanks bro, i really appreciate the postive words...heres some 1day out pics, weight is around 182-183lbs.

sage

Attachments

• 1dayout7am182.5 001.jpg
    1dayout7am182.5 001.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 413
  • 1dayout7am182.5 002.jpg
    1dayout7am182.5 002.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 1dayout7am182.5 004.jpg
    1dayout7am182.5 004.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 411
  • 1dayout7am182.5 005.jpg
    1dayout7am182.5 005.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 1dayout7am182.5 006.jpg
    1dayout7am182.5 006.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 410
For what its worth Sage I think you are lean enough, plenty lean enough... you have this whole day and night to dry out and you are doing one heck of a job bro, focus on finishing your plan Trop has for you and have fun tomorrow.

bulldog21

Lookin' good, kid!! ;) Best of luck tomorrow.

Whats going on guys, havent had time too post anything, too busy spending time with my lil bro/buddies and today my mom stayed down here so i got too hang out with her on mothers day. Well the show went well, 4th in the light-heavys, a couple judges sayed they had me 3rd, alot of people had me 3rd, but im not bothered. End the end, all the judges just said i lacked a little bit of the upper body thickness and i guess size that places 1-3 had. I was out aged big time, the youngest guy too me was the guy that got third, he was 33yrs old. The guy that got 1st got 1st in the masters over 40division too, so i cant be mad at somthing that is just going to take time. Thanks for all the support, I WANT TOO REALLY GIVE JUSTIN A BIG THANK YOU! Without his help IN EVERYTHING ive done offeason wise and pre-contest i wouldnt be were i am today...If they want more size, i can give them more size

sage

Oh, Troponin from TroponinNutrition.Com's Cramping formula is AWSOME! My buddy Trevor who got 2nd in the Heavyweight Novice Class and I both never experienced ANY cramping on Stage, im not just sayin this shit b/c Trops helps me out and shit, im foreal, no cramping, not one time.

Attachments

• stage 004.jpg
    stage 004.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 353
  • stage 007.jpg
    stage 007.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 398
  • stage 008.jpg
    stage 008.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 390
  • stage 014.jpg
    stage 014.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 366
  • stage 015.jpg
    stage 015.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 377

Attachments

• stage2 001.jpg
    stage2 001.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 300
  • stage2 002.jpg
    stage2 002.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 355
  • stage2 007.jpg
    stage2 007.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 356
  • stage2 004.jpg
    stage2 004.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 356
Hey Sage,
Congrats! In the shots you posted your posing looking more professional then the others.
You looked Great! I’ll pm you later. Bud.
NW

Look good bro. Hit it hard over the next year and you should fill out as a solid lightheavy. Any more shows in the near future?

Rob Roy said:
Look good bro. Hit it hard over the next year and you should fill out as a solid lightheavy. Any more shows in the near future?

not until next year bro, ima take this year and run with it the best i can.

sage

What did you weigh in at...I thought you would have been perfect for middles...more upper body size for light heavys...you improved big time from last year though...ilt takes time to sculpt all that new muscle...I did the same thing as you, I went from 150 to about 190 then dieted down to 176 and I just didnt have that hardess and shape that IL had as a natural Lightweight...But as of now I am 182 and the biggest and leanest I have ever been....Another year will do wonders for you...Good luck man...

Sage- this was a great showing for you bro!! Congrats-

-this is one of the best changes from one year to the next i have ever seen. it shows your desire and want to go all the way in this sport. you have a great combo of offseason, and show prep help. good luck to you in your future competitions bud-

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws