over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Same gyme same faces

vincent

Registered
Same gym same faces

I train now almost 6 years at the same gyme.
Lately I am getting tyred of seeing the same poeple and all these new members, young alomst teenagers traininh there chest.

Iam thinking to quite my membership and go tarin somewhere else. But i also have my friends here..

Its kinda a dilemma.

Whats your opinion thoughts?

Last edited:
I'd just let them do what they want and you focus on doing what you want. Live and let live.

I'd just let them do what they want and you focus on doing what you want. Live and let live.

Agreed. People waste so much time and energy worrying about such silly things.

IMO, who cares about others? You're there to train, so focus on that and be indifferent to anything else you do not want affecting you.

I travel often for work throughout new england and most big gyms are filled with jersey shore look-a-likes.....GHEY!!!

Anyway, I workout in my basement when home....all alone...the way it should be IMHO.

If your schedule allows it maybe just try going in at a different time.

I go through that. Not so much the people but the same annoying workers.
We have a "Fitness center" thats very busy and filled with brand new top of the line equipment I have a membership at and often go to.
I also have one to a very small basic "family center" I Like to go to when Im just wanting to be left alone and not around so many people.
It has the basics, Power cage, heavy DB`s etc. Not much for machines and the weights are a bit older.. Have had some of my best workouts there though.

Just go to a different gym for a week or 2; ask for a week guest pass. I have two gym memberships..when I get tired of the same scenery I go to the other gym for a few weeks. i think it helps to keep the mind and body fresh.

haha......i never stay in one place longer than a year

:cool:

Just change up for a bit its good to move around.. You hit new machines and benches new environment.. A newer gym opened up by me for a real cheap price im going to hit that up just for the hell of it to get out of my boring gym that is filled with angry old people.

I train now almost 6 years at the same gyme.
Lately I am getting tyred of seeing the same poeple and all these new members, young alomst teenagers traininh there chest.

Iam thinking to quite my membership and go tarin somewhere else. But i also have my friends here..

Its kinda a dilemma.

Whats your opinion thoughts?

Not being mean bro:D. You should download the google toolbar, it has a nice and easy spell check:)

Not being mean bro:D. You should download the google toolbar, it has a nice and easy spell check:)

haha you are wright bro. But I am not native english. but i have a desent study under my belt. I should be able to write english ahha

Thanks for the responces bro's iam thinking of buying a temporary membership at a local gym here...to put things in perspective

I am so focused on hitting it hard and fast and getting out quickly that I hardly notice anyone.

Personally, in your shoes, I wouldn't really give a fuck about the other people in the gym.

If, however, you dislike that particular crowd for whatever reason, sign up somewhere else. Unless you're under contract, it's not that hard, nor is this entire situation really all that significant.

Hell, I have three different gyms I train in. When I get tired of the scenery of one or get bored, it's nice to go to a different place.

I feel your pain. I left our local Gold's because I was tired of the drama and seeing the same people everyday. You know what, though...no matter where you go, there you are. Once you leave a gym and find somewhere else the cycle starts all over again. Pretty soon you're looking for yet another gym, then another and another. One word....Ipod.

Just go to a different gym for a week or 2; ask for a week guest pass. I have two gym memberships..when I get tired of the same scenery I go to the other gym for a few weeks. i think it helps to keep the mind and body fresh.

Same here, I'm a student so the gym at the U is included in my cost and I also have a membership at Gold's. The college is usually a pain to train at but I go when I'm sick of people at Gold's and when I want different equipment.

Dude, I uderstood him just fine! What did this turn into, PROMUSCLE NEEDLEDICK SPELLING BEE?:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131