over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson Gear: Road to the classic physique nationals

Everything homie above described about anavar is exactly how I felt the first day I popped Samson’s anavar. I took it all by itself 15-20 mins before I trained and it blew my mind insane pumps and I just felt amazing. Running this oral only cycle is producing some good results so far. Winn/var/drol very full, mind blowing pumps, my joints feel good still. I’m going to gauge my strength next week. Nearing the end of week 1. Samson definitely has some insanely good orals.

why drol before bed? Just curious.

I decided to start with an 8 week recomp cycle in hopes of getting into somewhat decent shape by thanksgiving. I started out by trying the jenapharm var all by itself yesterday. Just to test and see how potent these 50mg bad boys are and boy are they potent. Anavar is one of the only orals I get an immediate effect from. Not 2-3 days later after getting the blood levels up in my system but the very first moment I take real anavar I get mega pumps during that days workout. 45-60 mins after taking the var my biceps got a sick pump one that I haven’t felt in years. Today I threw in everything else checkout my cycle below.

8 week recomp

Day 1-50mg var
Days 2-10
50mg anavar split am/pm
50mg Winny split am/pm
25mg anadrol 1hr before bed
12.5mg mk677 1hr before bed
10mg rad140
100mcg Clen 4 days on 3 days off
75mg dmaa View attachment 120268View attachment 120269

Day 11-30
75mg var split am/pm
75mg Winny split am/pm
25mg drol 1hr before bed
35mg rad140
12.5mg mk677 1hr before bed
100mcg of Clen 3 days on 2 days off
100mg dmaa split am with Clen and pm 10mins before workout

Day 31-60
100mg var split am/pm
100mg Winny split am/pm
Anadrol is taken out and replaced with yk11
Yk11 20mg a day split am/pm
Mk677 12mg 1hr before bed
Rad140 35mg

So to answer your question my man. I eat a high protein low to no carb meal before bed along with some aminos or a protein shake. So I take the drol along with that and the mk677 to make me as anabolic as possible while I sleep. I never tried that before. I always took my drol first thing in the morning so I figured I try something new. According to that YouTube video taking an oral at night is incorrect without any food for it to synthesize but hopefully with me eating a nice meal or two before bed means I’m not wasting it.

so classic bodybuilding? For a division that is dominant on shape, structure, and small waist line you sure picked some odd drugs to run like a anadrol and especially MK-677 (garbage IMHO). Not knocking you, just an odd route to take in my opinion especially at your current bodyfat.

so classic bodybuilding? For a division that is dominant on shape, structure, and small waist line you sure picked some odd drugs to run like a anadrol and especially MK-677 (garbage IMHO). Not knocking you, just an odd route to take in my opinion especially at your current bodyfat.

You might be right. I got time. Im just doing a little trial and error right now bro. I wanted to see for myself what mk677 is capable of doing. If I have to make changes I definitely will. Only time will tell.

End of week one and I’m very pleased. First week was just a primer. Now my blood levels should be stable and my body is used to moving some iron again. Next week I will be stepping up my training. I feel great with the cycle that I’m taking and will keep the dosages the same for another week and turn it up at the beginning of week 3 by upping the dosages as I laid out in my earlier post. 483F485A-A5B7-42CA-9575-63E34EF5AAB7.jpeg

Pic from today

I think this is like day 10 of my oral only cycle and SAMSONS GEAR has got me fucking jacked. I mean I feel insanely phenomenal and look huge for 10 days in on 25mg drol/50mg var/50mg Winn 15mg rad140. Going to turn up all the dosages on Friday except for the drol. Workouts have been incredible the pumps are out of this world. By my 3rd set the pumps are so intense I feel like I’m about to bust. Will be back for a more detailed update later in the week. If you want results talk to the man Samson supplies top notch gear for top notch gains. B4D5E3E2-CA32-40D5-BEB4-907115B5ED3A.jpeg

I think this is like day 10 of my oral only cycle and SAMSONS GEAR has got me fucking jacked. I mean I feel insanely phenomenal and look huge for 10 days in on 25mg drol/50mg var/50mg Winn 15mg rad140. Going to turn up all the dosages on Friday except for the drol. Workouts have been incredible the pumps are out of this world. By my 3rd set the pumps are so intense I feel like I’m about to bust. Will be back for a more detailed update later in the week. If you want results talk to the man Samson supplies top notch gear for top notch gains. View attachment 120547
This log feels like it’s turning into just plugging over and over about Sampson gear

This log feels like it’s turning into just plugging over and over about Sampson gear

It’s Samson bro. Forgive me for getting excited over good quality gear. I have used a lot of different sources in my day and I can appreciate a solid source that delivers consistent service and high grade gear. Tell you what place an order and try him out and you will understand where I’m coming from.

It’s the end of week 2 and so far I have noticed a lot of fullness. I believe most of the fullness is due to water retention. The nitrogen retention is obvious and is easily recognized by the insane pumps that I get while I workout and sometimes even at rest. I am certain the majority of water retention is due to the mk677. I stepped on the scale yesterday and it’s going up. I’m up 14 pounds in 2 week and weighing in at 281. I cheated on my diet this week which needs to be rectified. So this week coming up I’m going very strict and sticking to my diet and I also will be throwing in some daily cardio at 40mins a day. For week 3 my training program will consist of a 5 day training split ....1 body part for 45-50 mins and cardio for 40 mins.

Training this week felt great as far as the pumps but it was difficult at the same time due to my quarantine lay-off. Being away from the iron for so long, 6 months to be exact has made me week as hell. My goal is to add 100lbs to all my compound lifts between now and dec. 1st. Training for this week looked like this.

Chest

Barbell flat bench ss w/close grip
135 x 15
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10

Smith machine incline
135 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10

Hammer strength incline press
90 x 10