over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson Gear: Road to the classic physique nationals

Week 3.... again for experimenting purposes I’m going to turn up the doses on all the orals except the drol and mk. I want to see if I notice anything more dramatic by upping the var Winny rad140. For the next 30 days I will be running the var at 100mg Winny at 100mg and rad140 at 30mg mk677 stays at 12.5mg before bed.

My joints are starting to dry out a bit...a classic sign of good Winny. It’s not too bad but I can feel it on chest day especially. The drol and mk677 are giving me some very significant size gains. This cycle taught me Only taking 25mg of good drol is more than enough. For a newbie I’m sure 12.5 Mg of Samson drol will yield some serious size gains. I haven’t gotten any hunger pains outside of the episode I had on day 1 of mk677. Not sure what I think about it yet still too early to tell.

you have got some crazy shoulder caps man. That is quite a transformation between all those pictures. Best of luck!

you have got some crazy shoulder caps man. That is quite a transformation between all those pictures. Best of luck!

Thanks 🙏🏿 bro ....this is the very beginning for me. I have a long road ahead of me and a lot of work to do but it’s day at a time. I appreciate your support and god bless.

It’s the end of week 3. My physique is changing rapidly the fullness is crazy. For an oral only cycle I can’t complain about the visual results I’m seeing so far. I was expecting bigger strength gains to be honest. I look like I’m on gear but training wise I don’t really like I’m on cycle except for the insane pumps. After my first set I feel like my muscle is pumped and ready to explode that’s awesome. But the intensity and ferociousness that I remember feeling back when I was juicing 10 years ago I don’t feel like that at all. And I’m pretty damn weak comparatively speaking. I know I haven’t been lifting due to covid 19 but damn I didn’t think I’d be struggling to squat 315. I’m going to be sticking with this oral only cycle for another 4 weeks then I add test and really start this prep. This oral only experiment has been a fun experience thus far. Will be sticking with ....

100mg var
100mg Winny
25mg drol
30mg rad140
12.5mg mk677

3-4 more weeks until I plateau then switch to some test and yk11

Did back bis yesterday

Pull downs 250lbs
Tbar row 4 plates
Hammer strength row
Behind the neck press 225lbs
Barbell row 275lbs
Preacher curl
Cable curl
Barbell curl 135lbs

Almost identical to what I was planning to run in a few weeks after my oral only experiment concludes. My physique looked the best and my training was absolutely insane when I ran test/tren/eq. In early October I will be switching over to test/tren/primo/eq/gh/yk11/mk677. By December I hope to be well on my way to looking like a bodybuilder again. 👍🏿💪🏿🙏🏿. I have never tried samsons primo time to give it shot.

Looking over what I got left of my Samson oral only cycle. I’m almost out of the drol I dedicated to this run. The drol will be finished by Tuesday. I’m excited to try out yk11. Let’s see what this shit is all about. Fuck it imma crack it open and try some now. I will run yk11 for two weeks and then add some test to the mix starting in October. Small alteration for now.

100mg var
100mg Winny
25mg drol for four more days
30mg rad140
10mg yk11
12.5mg mk677

Wowsers!!!

Week 4... I made some slight changes for this week in my cycle. Well I started last week by doubling the dosages. And at the beginning of this week I started yk11. Now idk if it’s a coincidence or what but my strength today was through the roof. I mean it was so crazy that I couldn’t believe it. I doubled the weights I was using just last week in my back routine today. Nothing felt heavy at all. Like before I would lift the weight in my mind I’d know that it should feel heavy...then I lift it and move the shit like it’s nothing. If I had the cardio capacity I could have done 15 reps of weight I could barely get a few reps for last week. Honestly I don’t think my strength increase came from doubling my dosages. Yk11 might be the truth. I’m impressed so far. Let’s see how the week ends.

Oh yea Sunday... day 1 of yk11 I did shoulders and lifted more then I should and hurt my shoulder. So I can see why you gotta be careful on this shit. So far I’d say it’s worth the price of admission.

Wowsers!!!

Week 4... I made some slight changes for this week in my cycle. Well I started last week by doubling the dosages. And at the beginning of this week I started yk11. Now idk if it’s a coincidence or what but my strength today was through the roof. I mean it was so crazy that I couldn’t believe it. I doubled the weights I was using just last week in my back routine today. Nothing felt heavy at all. Like before I would lift the weight in my mind I’d know that it should feel heavy...then I lift it and move the shit like it’s nothing. If I had the cardio capacity I could have done 15 reps of weight I could barely get a few reps for last week. Honestly I don’t think my strength increase came from doubling my dosages. Yk11 might be the truth. I’m impressed so far. Let’s see how the week ends.

Oh yea Sunday... day 1 of yk11 I did shoulders and lifted more then I should and hurt my shoulder. So I can see why you gotta be careful on this shit. So far I’d say it’s worth the price of admission.
So let me get this straight - you drink some of this yk11 nonsense and turn into the hulk?cmon man ur a joke

So let me get this straight - you drink some of this yk11 nonsense and turn into the hulk?cmon man ur a joke

Your so smart. You tell me what it was then. I made two changes. Doubled the dosages of winny var rad140 and added yk11. I’m reporting what I believe to be the cause and effect. I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain or benefit. If I’m such a joke stay out of my thread. It’s amazing to me how people have nothing better to do but hate on the next man. I’m cool with it though. A wise man once said if you don’t have any haters then your doing something wrong. So guess what I’m going to keep doing me and continue my climb to top. If I got 10 haters today I hope to have 20 tomorrow. Hate me all the way to the stage bro and I hope to see you there so I can make you look like the joke. Good luck to you my brother and god bless.

Another Maryland great. Too bad we won’t be seeing him at this years Olympia. That would have been an epic battle and a great way to end a horrific year.

End of week 4 quickly approaching and I’m very pleased with my results so far. Samson has top notch orals but they are hitting even harder then I remember. Cranking the doses up to 100mg has been a bit harsher as far as sides go....crazy back pumps...calf pumps walking up the steps....blood pressure a bit high but other then that no complaints. The gains have been well worth it. I’m weighing in close to 280 up from 267 4 weeks ago leaner harder with a tighter waistline. Still have a ways to go but one step at a time. Ever since adding the yk11 I feel my results amplified. I got stronger harder more vascular. It’s a nice addition for sure. In 2.5 weeks imma drop everything and just run test with yk/mk677 and see how that goes. 3F1C5569-4B35-43AF-855F-75FA256C77C8.png

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws