Brandon
fec205a1d58dcbca482d84d06a6d91b5.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1. Cedric
2. Hadi
3. Curry
4. Tim Budesheim
5. Essa

I agree with top 3, Hadi is hard and huge but Cedric genetic and lines, its superior.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if hadi takes out either brandon or ced either

hurricane part 2 that will be after the last showing lol

masterplan

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

He’s doing his own prep, no more aceto for the time being?
that's all a cover up.

Ced knows no shit to prep and neither has the time and effort in his busy schedule. He has issues following a fucking plan let alone doing his own prep! He is no machine aka Dorian

What happened is aceto got some abuse over the olympia of ced where as it was not aceto's fault.

Hilarious when social media people start doubting chris's knowhow as if he dont know his craft. I mean he prepped samir bannout for the O in the 80's and been doing this shit forEVER as we know. lol

It was ced's fault cos he does not follow the plan to the T again his fault so they decided its not fair that Chris get the abuse going forward for ceds short coming. so they doing it same deal behind the scene but in media its ced doing his own prep so if he shows up soft no condition etc etc chris does not get abuse which is fair deal.

Its never about money for Chris. He is multi millionaire, real estate, share market, restaurants. His money makes money for him. what the hell ced going to pay him. few grand ? why kill yourself for that when u are a successful businessman making big money. that's why he only takes people who he sees potential. not the coach who takes anyone who flashes ££££.

He does this as hobby as nutrition is his first love and he is a workaholic madman.

same issue with rhoden.

Aceto said when rhoden started his prep for the O he was way out of shape/ wayyyyy behind and he had to push things real hard to catch up which again does not result in the best outcome as we know.

Aceto got abuse for rhoden and ced at the O to some extent which is not fair. They both slacked is the honest truth being 2 of the greatest bbers with the potential to take the sandow.

A truly sad state of affairs when the talent does not work hard enough.

Hadi side ticeps its insane!

that's all a cover up.

Ced knows no shit to prep and neither has the time and effort in his busy schedule. He has issues following a fucking plan let alone doing his own prep! He is no machine aka Dorian

What happened is aceto got some abuse over the olympia of ced where as it was not aceto's fault.

Hilarious when social media people start doubting chris's knowhow as if he dont know his craft. I mean he prepped samir bannout for the O in the 80's and been doing this shit forEVER as we know. lol

It was ced's fault cos he does not follow the plan to the T again his fault so they decided its not fair that Chris get the abuse going forward for ceds short coming. so they doing it same deal behind the scene but in media its ced doing his own prep so if he shows up soft no condition etc etc chris does not get abuse which is fair deal.

Its never about money for Chris. He is multi millionaire, real estate, share market, restaurants. His money makes money for him. what the hell ced going to pay him. few grand ? why kill yourself for that when u are a successful businessman making big money. that's why he only takes people who he sees potential. not the coach who takes anyone who flashes ££££.

He does this as hobby as nutrition is his first love and he is a workaholic madman.

same issue with rhoden.

Aceto said when rhoden started his prep for the O he was way out of shape/ wayyyyy behind and he had to push things real hard to catch up which again does not result in the best outcome as we know.

Aceto got abuse for rhoden and ced at the O to some extent which is not fair. They both slacked is the honest truth being 2 of the greatest bbers with the potential to take the sandow.

A truly sad state of affairs when the talent does not work hard enough.

And how do you know this lol?

Hadi’s genetics are fucking insane

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc