over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sand Bagging it and joint compression.

Mammot

Newbies
I am loving these sand bags, like nothing I have ever used. I am wondering help me get a realistic idea. I am 6'5 265 right now. My bag only carries 70lbs I will get larger as needed yet it is fine for many of the exercises I do.

How much weight do you think the human body can carry for 1, 2, 3 hours time before I cause Knee and back problems simply from compression?

It will be a year before I am packing 200lbs for 1 hour walks but I really want to get there.

There are some big Moose in some mountain areas I want to slay butcher and carry back the meat and rack. These areas are only accessible by foot.

So I need to be able to carry 200 plus lbs for quite a distance.

When will my body break? I know I am vain, but I believe I have no limit as to what I can carry as long as I continue adding 1 or 2 lbs of sand a week. Slow and steady. Sadly I will learn the hard way, I can not afford to learn this way any more.

Use progressive overload...the russian combat athletes use this method all the time...they train wearing weight vests so the body has to adapt to a higher bodyweight, then when they take it off they are quicker and lighter on their feet also having better endurance and more explosive power.

I would add weight for 3 weeks and then do a de-load on the 4th on the 5th week start with the weight you loefdt on on 3rd week and then go up from there.

I am loving these sand bags, like nothing I have ever used. I am wondering help me get a realistic idea. I am 6'5 265 right now. My bag only carries 70lbs I will get larger as needed yet it is fine for many of the exercises I do.

How much weight do you think the human body can carry for 1, 2, 3 hours time before I cause Knee and back problems simply from compression?

It will be a year before I am packing 200lbs for 1 hour walks but I really want to get there.

There are some big Moose in some mountain areas I want to slay butcher and carry back the meat and rack. These areas are only accessible by foot.

So I need to be able to carry 200 plus lbs for quite a distance.

When will my body break? I know I am vain, but I believe I have no limit as to what I can carry as long as I continue adding 1 or 2 lbs of sand a week. Slow and steady. Sadly I will learn the hard way, I can not afford to learn this way any more.

I wouldn't just focus on carrying the sand bag. That can be part of the training but you should use it as a conditioning tool. By that I mean working some sand bag complexes into the mix for cardio work. I'll try to put together some stuff for you when I have some free time.

PB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity