over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM cycle + GEAR at the same time?

tommyloan

Newbies
I've done too many cycles to count using traditional gear (test, tren, mast, halo, winny, tbol, etc), competed in a number of NPC shows, but never messed with SARMS. After hearing a friend rave about his "amazing" results with SARMS, I'm considering MK-2866 and GW-501516, but after searching the forum, it sounds like most guys are doing either gear OR sarms, one or the other, but not both at the same time. Is that correct? Is that standard protocol to do gear, come off, and then SARMS? Or are there some people doing BOTH at the same time? Would like to get some feedback and recommendations. Thanks.

dr trt here @ test cyp 200mg/week..

i have used rad140 and still use gw..

i was using 10-20mg daily of rad140 along with my trt dose.. unless this stuff was spiked with superdrol, continuous pumps started second day after first dose.. substantial strength gains maybe a week after.
there was what seemed to be slight stomach bloating, and the bloating seemed to come on a day or two after first dose.
i did experience slight blood when blowing my nose in the morning.. but didnt have any signs
of high bp.. no tension headaches or bulging veins near my temples..
anxiety and aggression also up a lot more as well.. started experiencing lethargy around the third week so i discontinued around that point.

i like playing basketball and enjoy early morning cardio on the stair climber.. the pumps and tightness in my calves and back made it almost impossible to do any of that..
if i was to run another 'anabolic' SARM i may try ostarine next.. until then, my half used bottle of rad140 sits.. in the end who knows what i was ingesting.. it may have been a combination of rad140 + superdrol + mk... for me to try rad140 again, i would wait for mike arnold to release a version under his brand.. at this point, i seem to only trust his line of supplements.. i dont know mike.. he doesnt know me.. i have never talked to him.. i just have a sense that he cares about quality product.. not just a quick buck.. i digress..

now gw is another story altogether.. i love this stuff... cardio for days.. you barely feel your heart pumping and you can go go go..after 15mins on the stair climber i enter into that cardio zone, and i love it..
i still run gw and plan to go for another month then stop.. if the safety profile was a bit more known, i would run this stuff year long..

Cool, thanks for posting back. Yeah, i hear the GW is pretty amazing, but I have to admit, I'm kinda scared of it after reading about it causing cancer. I might do a short cycle of it :)

I don't think anyone uses that shit aside from the guys afraid to pin. So many better compounds at our disposal

I actually use, "that shit a lot". I take Cadarine with every tren cycle to downplay cardiovascular sides. Ostarine worked well for me too. I did short runs with it a couple times after running large amounts of gear,Synthetek products (well worse the pain in the ass) and gh. I needed a break for scar tissue. Most sarms have their place but its like everything else. You have to find a way to implement them in your routine. They are not for everyone but I would hardly call them shit. Thats like the argument that peptides are shit.. Some people call them garbage, but I've had amazing results with them also.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I actually use, "that shit a lot". I take Cadarine with every tren cycle to downplay cardiovascular sides. Ostarine worked well for me too. I did short runs with it a couple times after running large amounts of gear,Synthetek products (well worse the pain in the ass) and gh. I needed a break for scar tissue. Most sarms have their place but its like everything else. You have to find a way to implement them in your routine. They are not for everyone but I would hardly call them shit. Thats like the argument that peptides are shit.. Some people call them garbage, but I've had amazing results with them also.

Which ones do you think are suitable additions to AAS cycles, other than Cadarine?

Do any have comparable effects to real AAS?

I think most juicers have AAS available to them, and wonder why they should spend their money on SARMs which may potentially be more expensive and less anabolic than regular AAS.

SR9009 made me go hypo alot. With that said it works great for fatloss and cardio similar to Cardarine.

Comparable effects to aas... I have honestly done a cycle of Ostarine, cardarine, ghrp6, and cjc 1295 together that had similar effects to masteron and test p. They're not the same and dont work the same similar maybe.

I had a close friend of mine that ran ldg and mk the same time I was running test 500. He hung with me till pct then he was throwing around more weight than me...of course I stay on trt now but thats a different story.

Imo they have there place if your budget allows. For example, anytime I run anabolics above trt my cardiovascular stamina drops. Im out of breath more easily. I've ran the sarms for military training and they worked great.

Love s4. Sucks it seemes like all the sponserd research Chen and pep companies are gone. At least the ones I used. I tried osatrine but didn't notice anything but maybe it was bunk. Used s4 a few times and it always worked great. Catch 22 is the vision sides suck but it lets me know it's real.

I don't think anyone uses that shit aside from the guys afraid to pin. So many better compounds at our disposal

I agree a proper cycle is better. No doubt my test suspension/anadrol/tren cycles were stronger. Lol But with a family and everything it's just not worth the legal risk to me anymore.

Sarms have always been super interesting to me but IMO they are LESS RESEARCHED orals. At least with the orals on the market today, we know the side effect and the long term problems that are associated with them. We don't know that info with Sarms.

Yes S4 is good, but it would be close to a low dose of Tbol...why not just go regular orals?

I've done too many cycles to count using traditional gear (test, tren, mast, halo, winny, tbol, etc), competed in a number of NPC shows, but never messed with SARMS. After hearing a friend rave about his "amazing" results with SARMS, I'm considering MK-2866 and GW-501516, but after searching the forum, it sounds like most guys are doing either gear OR sarms, one or the other, but not both at the same time. Is that correct? Is that standard protocol to do gear, come off, and then SARMS? Or are there some people doing BOTH at the same time? Would like to get some feedback and recommendations. Thanks.

Bboy mentioned Ostarine in a thread in the main forum saying he really liked it for its tendon/ligament healing properties. For that reason alone I think it would be a good addition to any cycle for injury prevention.

I have some on the way actually

Smack, how did the ostarine go? I am running a low dose along with TRT....TRT+ :p

I'm noticing so far, increased pumps and a bit of increased hunger.

I've run all the stronger steroids and I hate the side effects. Its either water weight/BP, mood gets fucked with, lethargy, insomnia....too much for me to handle these days as I become older ;) Hoping the Ostarine and some cardarine do well for me for increased endurance/joint healing/increased recovery from workouts

Smack, how did the ostarine go? I am running a low dose along with TRT....TRT+ :p

I'm noticing so far, increased pumps and a bit of increased hunger.

I've run all the stronger steroids and I hate the side effects. Its either water weight/BP, mood gets fucked with, lethargy, insomnia....too much for me to handle these days as I become older ;) Hoping the Ostarine and some cardarine do well for me for increased endurance/joint healing/increased recovery from workouts

I am noticing a lot of the same although I have upped calories and skipped the gym this week. Been getting poor sleep and feeling run down I believe due to sleep apnea.

First started taking it with low dose trest (150mg per week) and can say the pumps and vascularity were definitely more pronounced after adding it in. Have some new cardarine since I think my old stuff was fake so hoping to test that out as well.

LGD and SR9009 are next on my list and I don't view these as a "waste". They're relatively cheap compared to typical peaks and much less liver toxic from what I've seen.

the cardarine actually interests me much more (the sport I mainly focus on climbing is endurance related) than the ostarine....the place I got it from was out of the cardarine though so I may have to search around.

I'm trying to cut back calories now actually because after a week I'm up about 2 pounds.....definitely not any fat gain so I think maybe its like a glycogen response (owing to the fullness?)....no idea but I do NOT want to gain any weight. I did also up my test dosage a bit so could be something to do with that though.

Maybe cardarine+ostarine is the best bet for the fatloss from the card. Although I know if I just drop calories I will lose bodyfat :p:p:p

PMed you :cool:

dr trt here @ test cyp 200mg/week..

i have used rad140 and still use gw..

i was using 10-20mg daily of rad140 along with my trt dose.. unless this stuff was spiked with superdrol, continuous pumps started second day after first dose.. substantial strength gains maybe a week after.
there was what seemed to be slight stomach bloating, and the bloating seemed to come on a day or two after first dose.
i did experience slight blood when blowing my nose in the morning.. but didnt have any signs
of high bp.. no tension headaches or bulging veins near my temples..
anxiety and aggression also up a lot more as well.. started experiencing lethargy around the third week so i discontinued around that point.

i like playing basketball and enjoy early morning cardio on the stair climber.. the pumps and tightness in my calves and back made it almost impossible to do any of that..
if i was to run another 'anabolic' SARM i may try ostarine next.. until then, my half used bottle of rad140 sits.. in the end who knows what i was ingesting.. it may have been a combination of rad140 + superdrol + mk... for me to try rad140 again, i would wait for mike arnold to release a version under his brand.. at this point, i seem to only trust his line of supplements.. i dont know mike.. he doesnt know me.. i have never talked to him.. i just have a sense that he cares about quality product.. not just a quick buck.. i digress..

now gw is another story altogether.. i love this stuff... cardio for days.. you barely feel your heart pumping and you can go go go..after 15mins on the stair climber i enter into that cardio zone, and i love it..
i still run gw and plan to go for another month then stop.. if the safety profile was a bit more known, i would run this stuff year long..

Brave man ,u side so many sides effects , then last passage to inform the gw u still like , right resisted the cycle even the first time has much side effect , across this dosage , made the gear accord to u body.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws