over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM cycle suggestions

I'm currently taking 10mg LGD/25mg S4/5mg YK11 pre workout and notice I am VERY vascular and have better muscular endurance during my work out.

Only been a week so not much else to report yet.

You did not say how many mg's of YK11 you are on? I would up it to 15 mg. I have never done S4 but YK11 made me very vascular.

You did not say how many mg's of YK11 you are on? I would up it to 15 mg. I have never done S4 but YK11 made me very vascular.

Originally Posted by Smack View Post
I'm currently taking 10mg LGD/25mg S4/5mg YK11 pre workout and notice I am VERY vascular and have better muscular endurance during my work out.

Only been a week so not much else to report yet.

I would like to do more YK but trying to make it last as long as I'm doing S4/LGD. I had the YK first and only had about half a bottle left when I got the LGD and S4... Definitely noticed MUCH more vascularity when adding S4 and nothing stood out to me like that on just YK

I've tried both Ostarine and mk 677,

Took Ostarine when I was on tour overseas (couldn't get gear pass customs), it produced the same level of results that 25 d-bol did for me. So yes, I was impressed. No sides. Felt great on it. No suppression. Blood test were perfect and I didn't do any type of PCT.:love:

MK667 was another story. I recently went on a natural cut and thought I'd start it prior to my gear cut later this Summer. No go. Between the water bloat and the increase in hunger, I gained 10lbs in less than a week. Frustrating, as I was at 12% BF and with 10lbs increase went over 15%. And yes, I know it was diet and my inability to keep my mouth shut, but the increase in the munches was off the chart. After 2 weeks I stopped and I've lost maybe 4 lbs of it. Just went for a blood test today to see if there is anything going on.

On the plus side the sleep was much deeper and the vivid dreams alone make me want to take it again. Sex dreams, flying dreams, and so unbelievably real.

I got very quick results with Ostarine. But for MK667, which someone mentioned above is not a true SARM, I've read that it takes months to see any results. Once I stop competitions, I'll probably use SARMS, unless of course they are banned or new medical test show it's more harmful than what we know today.

I've tried both Ostarine and mk 677,

Took Ostarine when I was on tour overseas (couldn't get gear pass customs), it produced the same level of results that 25 d-bol did for me. So yes, I was impressed. No sides. Felt great on it. No suppression. Blood test were perfect and I didn't do any type of PCT.:love:

MK667 was another story. I recently went on a natural cut and thought I'd start it prior to my gear cut later this Summer. No go. Between the water bloat and the increase in hunger, I gained 10lbs in less than a week. Frustrating, as I was at 12% BF and with 10lbs increase went over 15%. And yes, I know it was diet and my inability to keep my mouth shut, but the increase in the munches was off the chart. After 2 weeks I stopped and I've lost maybe 4 lbs of it. Just went for a blood test today to see if there is anything going on.

On the plus side the sleep was much deeper and the vivid dreams alone make me want to take it again. Sex dreams, flying dreams, and so unbelievably real.

I got very quick results with Ostarine. But for MK667, which someone mentioned above is not a true SARM, I've read that it takes months to see any results. Once I stop competitions, I'll probably use SARMS, unless of course they are banned or new medical test show it's more harmful than what we know today.

Ostarine cause bloat or was it dry?

Dry, atleast for me. And immediate results I might add. I keep a VERY detailed journal of all of my cycles. Orals AAS usually hit me on day 14. While Ost hit me on day 5. I forgot to mention that Ost actually helped my endurance along with strength. For guys that want to stay strictly legal with min sides, I highly recommend Ost.

For me the combination of lgd at 10mg a day and mk677 at 25mg was far more than I expected. Highly recommended.

Dry, atleast for me. And immediate results I might add. I keep a VERY detailed journal of all of my cycles. Orals AAS usually hit me on day 14. While Ost hit me on day 5. I forgot to mention that Ost actually helped my endurance along with strength. For guys that want to stay strictly legal with min sides, I highly recommend Ost.

Hmm, I think Ill try Osta on my next SARM run.. thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws