over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sarm only cycle + mk677 because of hairloss on normal gear

carbonrider

Newbies
Where to start...

i trained at home when i was 16 and hair loss started at 18 years old
quit training for a few years...
after getting some testosterone injects and deca200 from a friend who was a bouncer at our nightclub i started a cycle with gave me explosive gains and energy but speed up my hair loss also like a rocket...

then i got a hair-transplant and start using dutasteride for my hair loss , this gave me a step back from almost bald , it was fascinating to have a solution for hair loss , so i experimented with topical solutions and new lab quality hair loss products that where still in human trails

after this i went back for a second hair-transplant , getting my 18 years hair almost back , with a a giant regime of meds for my hair

after a few years i tried again sustanon starting at 500 mg week ( every 3 days 250mg ) and building this up to 1000 mg week ( 2 x 500 mg ) and with 80 mg of anavar daily , starting with first p90x and got excellent results , the pull ups did the most difference , going from that back again to the gym , i grow like crazy , but yet again destroyed my hair ( existing hair between transplanted hairs , and even the transplant hairs started to shed after 3 months rocking the gear )

after that the year after i did a anavar only cycle with topical ru58841 , there was a little bit of more hairs that come of but it was nothing like before , so the topical ru did something and anavar is very mild , so it was safe for hair but not perfect

no i started a lgd-4033 cycle + mk-677

i'm curious for the mk effect , i have used hgh in the past (blue tops and other brands , also chinese legit brands ) so will be looking into the effect of this liquid stuff

for the lgd-4033 , this stuff is amazing , you get a clear head good energy feeling , but mix it with some orangejuice to mask the very bitter taste
i have made some baseline pictures of myself and also from my measurements on my scale ( i have a omron karadascan scale , this would be a good certified correct scale that measures everything )

i use also the topical ru just to be sure i got enough protection

i use 1 ml (10mg) of lgd a day (mostly 5 mg in the morning and 5 mg before i go to the gym ) i like the high energy feeling it gives so training is alot better now just because the clear awake feeling this stuff gives , also weights in the gym are very slowly starting to get higher , really love the energy

the mk i use for the moment 0,5 ml ( 12,5 mg ) and build up slowly , i have a very bad sleep pattern , need almost 7 years sleeping pills because of fucked up sleep pattern after 7 years working at night , the hgh i did before did help a bit with this , so i'm curious what this could do , i'm tires of sticking 2x day needles in my belly , so injects i would avoid if there is another option

i keep you posted , and will upload any progress pictures and measurements from my scale...
il try to document also my sleeping pattern with my fitbit tracker , if this would restore my sleep then this is a world changer

baseline pictures

Be gentle , i know i look like crap for the moment , had a stressful year with a lot of sitting work and not much free time

i do also cycling , with a bike like my avatar , started not so long ago , and i can say that with the energy and power from the LGD it boosts me also when cycling , will be going from our b group to our A group so it improves you , and still just taking this 1 week now...

so : cycling and going to the gym , to work this blubber of... again , when i look at my pics from when i was on 1000 mg sustanon and how i look now you would think it are 2 different people , can post also i pic of me on injects if people want to see the difference between sarm and real aas

this is my baseline picture on 25 - 05 - 2017 :

Attachments

• baseline_25_05_2017.jpg
    baseline_25_05_2017.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,498
my only gear for this task :

lgd-4033

mk677

ru-58841 ( this is only for hair loss prevention purposes )

so let's see what this can do for me...

will eat healthy and high proteins

Attachments

• sarms.jpg
    sarms.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 620
my scale :

i have a certified weight scale , so this would be accurate ( i presume ) :

Attachments

• scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 554
baseline measurements on omron scale

here are my start measurements on my omron scale :

settings : male - 35 years - 1m66

the scale gives current from bottom plate to the metal arm handlebars

it was a expensive scale so i think this will be correct numbers...

Attachments

• measure_25_05_2017_baseline.jpg
    measure_25_05_2017_baseline.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 570
1 week later :

this will improve more because i manage to get more reserved time now for cycling on my road bike for some cardio and go more to the gym...

i will keep everybody posted of the progress with weekly updates , i take pictures of the scale measurements and post them here

Attachments

• measure_01_06_2017.jpg
    measure_01_06_2017.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 522
high energy

the lgd gives me more energy (clear awake feeling ) on feeling its something like anavar , and you sweat also faster on this stuff

trained chest and arms today and the abs

now hitting the road with my road bike for 80 km , just want to burn that belly fat off asap...

the chemyo bottles seems legit , there doing something alright , starting to see gains in the gym and on my road bike (strength on climbs and endurance )

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws