over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM Stack for prep.

LlamaMilk95

Registered
Will be competing in my first show Aug 5th in the physique division. I have been running RAD-140 with LGD for about 6 weeks with some great gains. I will run them for about 4 more weeks then PCT after.

I will start prep, at the beginning of May & was wondering what are some opinions for what SARMS I shpuld run through prep and up to the show. I was considering S4, Osta and GW.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Tell us, what else are or will you be running through prep?

Ostarine and MK maybe

So its a natural show hmm you realize sarms are still considered gear right your not natty

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Run some better gear and go compete in the NPC just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You are not natural if you use sarms. If you are going to use you would be best just throwing in some short acting gear like avar etc. Although I would never cheat and pretend to be natural is I weren't.

Regarding sarms if you got great results in ths past just use them again but maybe up the dose slightly. RAD-140 made me, Rambo and JJ all feel off so we all dropped it. The GW I just used was bunk but I think LGD-4033 and GW-50156 should be a great stack for you when trying to get lean. I would recommend those two. I would use the source you used last if they were good as there are fakes all over.

Will be competing in my first show Aug 5th in the physique division. I have been running RAD-140 with LGD for about 6 weeks with some great gains. I will run them for about 4 more weeks then PCT after.

I will start prep, at the beginning of May & was wondering what are some opinions for what SARMS I shpuld run through prep and up to the show. I was considering S4, Osta and GW.

So are you competing in a natural show? Just my two cents..... But I wouldn't compete in a natural show if you are going to take something that requires you to take a PCT.... I don't know much about sarms but from what I can gather they are basically some form of prohormones right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

So are you competing in a natural show? Just my two cents..... But I wouldn't compete in a natural show if you are going to take something that requires you to take a PCT.... I don't know much about sarms but from what I can gather they are basically some form of prohormones right?

Yeah if your running SARMS you are not considered natural... But most guys aren't Natty all year that compete like he does...Yes there is guys and gals that really are all natural, but far and few between...

THE REAPER

Dont use SARMS if you are trying to be a true natural.

15mg anavar will probably produce better results if you decide to do a non-natural show

Guys, never once did I claim I'm natural. Congrats to all the people that wouldn't "cheat" either. There's a specific list of stuff that was sent out on what we can't take. Not one SARM is on there.

Guys, never once did I claim I'm natural. Congrats to all the people that wouldn't "cheat" either. There's a specific list of stuff that was sent out on what we can't take. Not one SARM is on there.

So I didn't accuse you of being non natural or whatever so don't get butt hurt. Your post came across like you're competing in a natural show since I assume you will be tested because there is a "banned list".

Look at post #13 brother...You didn't specify that about SARMS but doesn't matter any way...Read my response to what most people who compete do,they cheat if they can( notice I say most,not all)...But read my post brother and tell me that's not the truth in this world...

THE REAPER

I had GREAT results from ostarine, MK and EC stack. I've never run a cycle though. Gained 4lbs and dropped significant BF% for a fitness shoot. It

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at post #13 brother...You didn't specify that about SARMS but doesn't matter any way...Read my response to what most people who compete do,they cheat if they can( notice I say most,not all)...But read my post brother and tell me that's not the truth in this world...

THE REAPER
I totally agree with your post.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost