over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
No friend im not chavo but i will be carrying chavos product hopefully very soon. most likely in CAP form :) the taste of the liquid is not friendly. S4 will not be discontinued due to the overwhelming amount of successful research. Pro Mus is the dominate forum and should have this dominate research, agree?

I agree, but I hope you're not in USA if you plan on doing this.

I agree, but I hope you're not in USA if you plan on doing this.

True, True, but he could offer it in powder form for those of us who cap our own for the test rats....that way he wouldn't run into any problems like EDS did.

SS, I'd get with a mod and get set up as a sponser for this site before I start advertising, I'd imagine they wouldn't take too kindly to that.... If you can offer the same product at the prices chavo does, or better, I'd say you'll get some takers...

Sarms: real
Results: subtle but noticable
Taste of liquid: Not for the weak!!!
Sight issues: Pretty weird. Night vision is the biggest problem Long dark roads can be pretty f-d up! Yes, the sides go away but that also means you gotta stop taking it. Oddly enough, first batch some months ago had no sides.

OK WOW im shocked that you guys are gonna risk taking this stuff. Its brand new, hardly any research done on it,etc.. but thats fine. You could kinda consider Tren in that boat. But what is absolutely crazy is the vision problems. Now with clomid a few have reported vision probs but its still used and I would feel safe using it for a few reasons. One, its been around for like what 40+years, so if vision probs were serious we would see more cases. Second it only rarely happens in a few users. With Sarms, ive read at least 10people so far from various board reporting the vision probs. This is nothing to fuck around with. There is no explanation for this. What if they find out down the road that it can cause permanent blindness or some other disease. At least with test,deca,eq,var,winny,dbol,etc... the shit has been around for over 20+ years so you know much more about it. IMHO, your safer using 1gram of test than even a drop of Sarms, as of now.

every substance on the market for research or aas was once NEW and unknown. recent research show good short term benefits..what if you were able to use one substance instead of mixing concoctions of aas...some people are willing to be guinea pigs...so be it :D

they're idiots! i can't even describe how reckless that is. wth is wrong with some people?... but like you say, so be it. if they all die that's just natural selection:rolleyes:

No friend im not chavo but i will be carrying chavos product hopefully very soon. most likely in CAP form :) the taste of the liquid is not friendly. S4 will not be discontinued due to the overwhelming amount of successful research. Pro Mus is the dominate forum and should have this dominate research, agree?

Who are you?

Last edited:
Who are you?

this guy is a wannabe i gave him the link where to get this stuff through a pm and now his is trying to hauk it here. he had no idea where to get it from until i told him. he just trying to resell a product already avalible through a very reputable source. dont buy anything from this smuck. ill give you the same link i gave him.............

dont make me post the PM smooth:rolleyes:

Last edited:
you have some nerve debo. chavo does know who i am. i did this board well with bring his reputable products to you guys and this is the thankks i get? F u debo

i gave you the link silk.... most everyone that has half a brain knows where to get this stuff! its people like you that ruin a good thing. things like this stay hush for a reason.....

look familiar???:)

Re: you can get it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth_Silk
tell me more...

join ****** muscle a sponsor sells it there in the sti*****. S4

good price too!!

bogus. i been part of that board way longer than you have.

yeah you got me..... i have nothing better to do than make up fake PM's to discredit somthing i have no vested interest in:eek:

shut up you mumblin dumb dumb! go play your games on BB.com

please mods erase this useless thread!! the rat is running.......

You dont even know what your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear