over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMs and Tendon healing/repair?

Landmonster

Registered
So I am recovering from a tricep tendon surgery. I'm also battling a persistent tendonitis in my knee which seems to be very slow to heal.

According to what research I'm aware of.... Testosterone, and most all AAS will reduce collagen synthesis... so they are generally unadvisable to run when a person is trying to heal a tendon.

I have been on Test-E @ 300mg/week since the surgery, along with 25 mk677 daily, but I'm wondering if I should drop the Test dose even lower, or add other compounds to help healing or at least preserve muscle without negatively impacting my healing.

Apparently even Testosterone is harmful to collagen synthesis. I'm not sure how much is too much, or to what degree it is damaging.

So I guess this is a multi part question.
1) Do you feel like Testosterone at 300mg a week is too much, and would slow tendon healing? (If so, I can drop it to 100mg or 200mg a week, but I need something else to assist with muscle maintenance)
2) Are there any AAS available that are known to be actually helpful (or at least non-contradictory) to tendon repair?
3) What about SARMs and tendons? Are there any SARMs that are known to be actually helpful (or at least non-contradictory) to tendon repair?

SARMs are an area I have not delved into much. I have not studied the current research, and how they relate to tendons.

Input and help are welcomed, PMs are okay too.

Last edited:
Had a complete tricep tear from my elbow almost 3 years ago. I have a cadaver tendon now and half of my old tendon with 4 pins. So yes a tendon and a half now. I was back to my old max 365 on bench less than a year after surgery. I was cruising during surgery. After surgery I immediately took mk677, tb500, bpc157, and igf1. I was seeing progress weeky by week. I didnt skimp on the doses. 2 months after surgery i blasted going from 200mg test to 600mg. I added 500mg deca that felt great. I kept the mk and peptides going for 3 more lonths. 5 months total. I was 90% by then doing 315 for an easy single on bench not pushing it just afraid to go heavier. Cruised for 3 months and cut a little. Then did deca test and mk for another bulk and maxed 365 on bench 9 months after surgery, doing 365 for 6 on a good day. Full rom. Im 5’9 195-230. My wingspans 6’1 hence my less than stellar bench. I was deadlifting 545 6 weeks after surgery, my pull didnt really leave.

Took a ton off supplements too, vitamin c, calcium, glucosamine, chondroiton, msm, cissus, fishoil, tumeric/coconut oil. Drank a couple gallons of whole milk a week the first few months. I ate tendon meat from pho resturaunts once a week haha.

I had arthoscopic surgery in mid March. Complete tear of my Supraspinatus RC tendon requiring 2 anchors. When the ortho surgeon got in there he also decided to do a subacromial decompression and cut my bicep tendon (long head) away from my labrum and reinserted the tendon into my humerus (called a bicep tendodesis). His comment was, "you had alot going wrong in there".
Similar to Jacky I got busy and devised a rehab cycle to start literally the day after surgery. My tendon rehab includes TB-500, BP 157, GH, MK 2866 and MK-677. I'm also taking Liposomal Vit C, Vit D3, Astaxanthin, Solgar 7, Curcumin and a high CBD hemp oil. I've maintained my Test E dose at 200mg/wk and added 100mg Eq/wk.
First 3 weeks post op was very limited movement, sling use and learning to use my left hand (non dominant) to do everything. Had to sleep in a recliner due to the pain initially but weaned myself off the Oxy 4 days after surgery and replaced it with Ibuprofen. I had my 3rd Physical Therapy session today (second week) and I've already reached her 6 week goal of passive ROM to 180 degrees. She commented today how suprisingly quick the arthroscopic surgical sites (x5) have healed:)

Thats right reload you reminded me i also used ostarine during my cruise. Also i literally fired my tricep 100+ times a day for a few months after surgery. Wanted to keep the blood moving, promote nutrient absorbtion.

Last edited:
Landmonster look at the profile for Ostarine. It's the only SARM that I felt would help with tendon/connective tissue healing. MK-677 has been an eye opener as well but it's techinically not a SARM. The CTS is almost painful due to it.
The peptides I believe have been the key. It's not surprising high paid athletes and their sports med doctors are using BPC, TB and GH to get them back on the field in record time.
Any type of tendon repair/recovery will take time. Depending on the severity of injury it can take up to a year to fully recover. My ortho doc says, "be optimistic but realistic" as I might not EVER be 100%.
Good luck with your rehab.

Landmonster look at the profile for Ostarine. It's the only SARM that I felt would help with tendon/connective tissue healing. MK-677 has been an eye opener as well but it's techinically not a SARM. The CTS is almost painful due to it.
The peptides I believe have been the key. It's not surprising high paid athletes and their sports med doctors are using BPC, TB and GH to get them back on the field in record time.
Any type of tendon repair/recovery will take time. Depending on the severity of injury it can take up to a year to fully recover. My ortho doc says, "be optimistic but realistic" as I might not EVER be 100%.
Good luck with your rehab.

Is Ostarine available anywhere? PMs are fine

Had a complete tricep tear from my elbow almost 3 years ago. I have a cadaver tendon now and half of my old tendon with 4 pins. So yes a tendon and a half now. I was back to my old max 365 on bench less than a year after surgery. I was cruising during surgery. After surgery I immediately took mk677, tb500, bpc157, and igf1. I was seeing progress weeky by week. I didnt skimp on the doses. 2 months after surgery i blasted going from 200mg test to 600mg. I added 500mg deca that felt great. I kept the mk and peptides going for 3 more lonths. 5 months total. I was 90% by then doing 315 for an easy single on bench not pushing it just afraid to go heavier. Cruised for 3 months and cut a little. Then did deca test and mk for another bulk and maxed 365 on bench 9 months after surgery, doing 365 for 6 on a good day. Full rom. Im 5’9 195-230. My wingspans 6’1 hence my less than stellar bench. I was deadlifting 545 6 weeks after surgery, my pull didnt really leave.

Took a ton off supplements too, vitamin c, calcium, glucosamine, chondroiton, msm, cissus, fishoil, tumeric/coconut oil. Drank a couple gallons of whole milk a week the first few months. I ate tendon meat from pho resturaunts once a week haha.

That's good to hear.

Has your tricep extension power came back?
Do you have alot of scar tissue there, or no?

That's good to hear.

Has your tricep extension power came back?
Do you have alot of scar tissue there, or no?

My tricep machine work is 100% i dont think ill ever try for 100% on any free weight tricep isolation work ive gone 80% for volume. The scar tissue slowly breaks down and goes away over time, its kinda like painless crackles if you work the joint just right. I was never trying to do it, it just happened. Then i feel my tendon in better alignment. Id say most of the scar tissue was gone after 18months. Im sure theres still some but it doesnt bother me.

Seriously though peptides will help you more than sarms. If i had to pick two compounds id go with tb500 and bpc157. Atleast start with those.

My tricep machine work is 100% i dont think ill ever try for 100% on any free weight tricep isolation work ive gone 80% for volume. The scar tissue slowly breaks down and goes away over time, its kinda like painless crackles if you work the joint just right. I was never trying to do it, it just happened. Then i feel my tendon in better alignment. Id say most of the scar tissue was gone after 18months. Im sure theres still some but it doesnt bother me.

Seriously though peptides will help you more than sarms. If i had to pick two compounds id go with tb500 and bpc157. Atleast start with those.

I really wanna do whattever it takes to make this right, or my lifting career is basically over.

What else do you think is a "must have" other than TB500 and BPC157?

Another member recommended TB-500.com. They are kinda pricey, but they promise 99% on HLPC testing... Thoughts?

There's a million peptide companies out there. I have no idea how pure or effective any of these peptides are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131