over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS experience?

11sh11

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Looking to have a productive off-season, and whats been recommended to me as a sort of pct as well as opportunity to take a break from orals and injectables is a protocol that uses mk-2866 and Testalone Rad 140. Anyone use SARMS, and how did it go for you? I also haven't seen much info from our sponsors. Dont see that any carry...
Thoughts?

I've used Mk-2866 twice from different sponsors. One was EA and there was definitely something in it... nice strength gains, a bit more fullness. However, my joints were killing me and I got blood work on it. My AST/ALT were in the 100's. So, I'm not positive if it was even Ostarine lol.

I had some from a sponsor on a different a few years back, and I didn't notice all too much from it.

I've never tried RAD, so I don't have any experience there. Sorry :(

Thanks for the info though. Yeah, sources with odd side effects always makes me question whats actually in there. Seems like a good way to go, target tissues, take a break from aas

I just have heard that the side effects of SARMs are less than the side effects of steroids. but never used it, sorry.

Don't consider SARMS a break on your body. I get regular blood work and they shot my liver values up and lowered HDL. This was with ligandrol. My client who also gets regular blood work saw the same exact thing. It also tanked his natural test. Honestly trt dose test is a healthier " bridge.". Or if you want to let hpta recover use growth.

^^^this. They tanked my lipids and my test.

^^^this. They tanked my lipids and my test.

That's what Ive read as well. Some instances, test was stacked with the sarms. The cholesterol part isnt good to hear. Seems that the benefits would be non-androgenic and not hepatoxic

I have two female clients taking 10mg Ostarine and 5mg AP-105 and they are having great results , one of them who has taken pharmacy Anavar at 15mg a day said she prefers the SARMs over the VAR because she sees zero negative side effects when the Anvar gave her acne

S.... I don't think you need anything.....just keep doing your thing..

I'm using ligandrol (LGD4033) from GenPharma and the fullness and strenght gains are noticeable... Been using test C for a year and it took me out of a plateau. I think it woth it, this week I'll do some bloodword to see if it is doin something bad to me.

What's everyones thoughts on a low dose of proviron for lengths on end between cycles?

I know it is pretty common for males to do so, but I've never studied it for female prolonged usages.

SARMs, this thread is about sarms. I apologize for varying topic. I'll go back to my corner now.

S.... I don't think you need anything.....just keep doing your thing..

Lol. Thanks MTF. this will be my thing, for a 12 wk cycle. PCT... giving my body a break while taking advantage of post-show rebound. Will start in a couple weeks when I get back from TX.
Ive been working with someone a few months now, who's delivered the results on every action/meal/training given thus far. 12 wks isnt a big time investment, in the bigger picture. I trust him, trust the process, and am looking forward to trying something different. I love the learning process... next show isnt for at least 7 months regardless

I'm using ligandrol (LGD4033) from GenPharma and the fullness and strenght gains are noticeable... Been using test C for a year and it took me out of a plateau. I think it woth it, this week I'll do some bloodword to see if it is doin something bad to me.

Oh the stuff definitely made my joints feel great. Maybe taking TUDCA and Niacin with it would help. I was not using any form of liver or lipid support when I got the bad blood work results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131