over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS no effects

milktrout

Registered
Im sure a lot of guys will hammer me for this, but over the last couple years I have used a lot of sarms from a reputable sponsor here. Mk-677, Rad-140 most recently,caber (not a sarm I know), TB-500, Gw, and a few more. My results...not really anything at best. I recently did 8 weeks, 2 bottles of rad-140, 1ml per day. In the first few weeks i was irritable and gained like 8 lbs. No difference in muscle size, so I am not sure if it was water or what. Honestly, I saw NO difference using any of the sarms in size or strength. 2 weeks after the rad, all 8lbs is gone. Now, guys will ask my diet, I am 59, 211lbs. I am on roughly 3800 calories a day, fairly clean.yesterday, according to my fitness app I had 355 grams of protein,354 grams of carbs and a total of 3,802 calories. Now with the MK, i did see SOME effect, a little vascularity develop, and then I was cutting, and it seemed to help, and i have used products from different "reputable" companies, tb-55 seemed to heal, the caber was fun for sex, until it was about 2 weeks old, then it lost potency and had to be updosed, I have used the Tada for prostate health, and for sex with success. I am not saying the products are bunk, but, I think there is enough ingredients in so you feel something, but IMO they are not worth the cost. NOW, i am on HRT, so, in fairness i am not sure if that is why rad-140 didnt work, however just putting this out for guys spending hard earned cash on stuff expecting results. It just seems odd to me nobody questions like, say, why ALL peptides are a white powder in the bottom of a vial, cjc looks like tb,and IGF1, with the labels off they all look the same...how do you know? they all dissolve the same in bac H20...how is that even possible? Not trashing anyone here, just giving honest review of stuff i have tried. take it for what you want.

You have to dose rad140 at 10mg a day not 1mg a day like you said. Test is going to give better results than any sarm or peptide imo. They work they just arent a lot of bag for your buck. I do like peptides for healing and getting rid of old nagging injuries. Mk is the only new age thing that has given me gains that i can keep.

Were you expecting gains similar to aas? Not being a jerk just want to know what your frame of reference is. Jacky above nailed it on the head.

This has nothing to do with my connection with a peptide company. If guys think a product is crap then it is crap. But being blunt it sounds like you haven't got a clue about what you are doing. You say you used RAD-140 at 1mg and put on 8 pounds and dropped it all when you finished. 1mg is nothing. I won't go on about the other stuff as no point.

Can you post a pic of yourself? If you aren't eating or training properly peptides and SARM's are not going to be magic. There are hundreds out there and some are amazing and some are worthless crap. But to say as a whole they are not good is just plain silly and the countless threads/posts from numerous people on here over the years is proof of that. Again if you don't know what you are doing there is no point. It's not like LGD-4033 or GHRP-2 etc are in the same league as tren and you get good results even with a poor diet. MK-677 is giving hundreds of guys on here noticeable gains and side effects.

By the way you title this thread sarms no effects. How is increased aggression and 8 pounds of water no effects on the most ridiculously low dose ever? Don't get me wrong I dislike RAD-140. But to title your thread no effect? I had to stop it because it had too much effect. It felt really strong and I developed bad anxiety on it so I had to stopped it quickly. My aggression shot up too so I don't get the little effect especially when you only took 1mg.

Last edited:
Oops, yes, I meant 10mg a day...1ML Elvia,from your sponsor in fact. and yes I do have a clue what I am doing thanks. i have had the help from a certain pro here, I wont name, I think his advice is spot on. He has many great posts, I am not trying to trash anyone, just giving mpo... And i was not expecting AAS type gains..just, well something. I knew the haters would come out...lol

The title is very misleading.
Mk677 is one of the most dramatic supplements available.
Maybe 1 out of 100 would disagree with that.
As for RAD-140, it made me a raging psycho and bloated me up over night.
It definitely had dramatic effects, just not the kind I'm looking for.
You can't title a thread SARMS - no effect, then say you gained 8Lbs. That's like saying dbol - no effect, gained tons of water weight then lost it when coming off of it.
And this is hating, it's being realistic.
No effect means no change.

Oops, yes, I meant 10mg a day...1ML Elvia,from your sponsor in fact. and yes I do have a clue what I am doing thanks. i have had the help from a certain pro here, I wont name, I think his advice is spot on. He has many great posts, I am not trying to trash anyone, just giving mpo... And i was not expecting AAS type gains..just, well something. I knew the haters would come out...lol

Haters would come out? Seriously what are you on about? If someone thinks a peptide or a SARM is crap I couldn't care less. But I have noticed recently some guys have really strong opinions and then you see what they look like and it doesn't even look like they go the gym. Looks do not equate knowledge at all. Plus I am far from special myself. But please post a pic because again if you don't really know what you are doing training and diet wise how are you going to get great results?

You could look fantastic I haven't a clue. If you post pics and you look good it's not like you win as again I haven't a clue what you look like. I simply want to see a pic of someone when they have such strong claims. I don't usually call someone out at all. But again I see guys post on here all the time about diet and drugs and I know they have never been in shape because they have sent me their pics in the past and told me. I just find it really bizarre and I am curious if you are one of those guys with a strong opinion and absolutely nothing to back it up. I say all of the above but I am sure you have posted a pic before and you looked decent especially for your age but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

Last edited:
Believe me I am not a SARM hater, in fact I am currently using Ostarine at 25 mg/day. But I have never gained much size on any SARM I have tried and I've most of them. What they have done for me is let me get leaner without losing much if any muscle mass. I did gain quickly on Mk 667 but it was because my appetite was high and much of it was water weight as well. My blood pressure increase as well.

When I took MK677 and Mk2866 from SP together I got big, like big really fast and thick, I'm sure a lot of it was water but it wasn't all water that shit worked! I stopped because I wasn't trying to get big I was trying to lean out, when I stopped the fat loss from the MK677 became apparent when the water came off. Everyone responds differently that's just how it is no matter how much you use or where you get it from.

DNP from a well known source, two well known sources actually, didn't do diddly dick for me other than the sides. No fat loss whatsoever, not noticeable anyway, and I tried it with a couple different diets and trained at normal intensity as much as I could. Everyone raves about how incredible it is but not for me, it sucks but it's just different for different people. Try something else you have to experiment and try to get in tune with what works for your body. I'm trying to do that myself....

How old are you milktrout? In that old thread from July 2014, JJB1 said he was 45 and you said you were the same age. Then in this thread you said you were 59 ?!?

Am I missing something?

How old are you milktrout? In that old thread from July 2014, JJB1 said he was 45 and you said you were the same age. Then in this thread you said you were 59 ?!?

Am I missing something?
MAYBE HE MEANT IN DOG YEARS......SO HE'S 7-8 YRS OLD. MAKES SENSE.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear