over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS or Steroids?

Marley

Newbies
Hello guys,

I need a few opinions. I struggle about taking Steroids about like 6 Months. I read a lot on a few Boards, some Books and YouTube.. etc. nutrition and Cardio is on Point.
2 Weeks ago a Friend of mine ( we wanted to do it together ) told me he wont take Steroids but SARMs. So I decided to Inform me about those SARMs exactly its Mk-2866.
Does anyone know if you can go your First Cycle with just Mk-2866 for like 12 Weeks instead taking Testosteron 125mg/ml every 2 Days for 3 Months. Are tue Side effects of Mk-2866 less dangerous after the Cycle or even worser.?

Thanks for Helping and sorry for my Bad English

AAS......do it for yourself not hour buddy.

If you want to go down something that makes you not natural and want something that helps you build muscle tissue

then always choose testosterone
Forget anything else

AAS.I do have to say LGD-4033 is a sarm I have used and gotten great results

Hello guys,

I need a few opinions. I struggle about taking Steroids about like 6 Months. I read a lot on a few Boards, some Books and YouTube.. etc. nutrition and Cardio is on Point.
2 Weeks ago a Friend of mine ( we wanted to do it together ) told me he wont take Steroids but SARMs. So I decided to Inform me about those SARMs exactly its Mk-2866.
Does anyone know if you can go your First Cycle with just Mk-2866 for like 12 Weeks instead taking Testosteron 125mg/ml every 2 Days for 3 Months. Are tue Side effects of Mk-2866 less dangerous after the Cycle or even worser.?

Thanks for Helping and sorry for my Bad English
New Update to my choice. I went to the doctor to get my bloodwork done and he said that taking testosteron is a Bad idea with my back akne so i decide to take GW50156 to shred.

Nothing sent my blood lipids into the shitter like SARMS. These things were tested in the clinic at very low doses compared to what is used for muscle building. Not the best PEDs out there. One benefit that I found was improved joint pain and function. That was with Ostarine at 30 mg/d. It did not hold my muscle mass. Frankly, you're better off not talking either AAS or SARMS. In the end you will do many many cycles and most likely never stop. That's how it woks.

Nothing sent my blood lipids into the shitter like SARMS. These things were tested in the clinic at very low doses compared to what is used for muscle building. Not the best PEDs out there. One benefit that I found was improved joint pain and function. That was with Ostarine at 30 mg/d. It did not hold my muscle mass. Frankly, you're better off not talking either AAS or SARMS. In the end you will do many many cycles and most likely never stop. That's how it woks.
What kind of an effect did it have? I noticed they effected my lipids also but nowhere near as bad as tbol/anavar

If nothing has ever been touched, nobody needs anything but 250 mg week of test. If you not progressing on that you should never do second cycle (assuming that test is legit)

What kind of an effect did it have? I noticed they effected my lipids also but nowhere near as bad as tbol/anavar
My LDL was 22, 1/2 what it should be. LDL was also out of range. Total was maybe 230, highest in my life. Usually it's in the 160s. As far as the positives, I've done Ostarine a number of times. It is a dryish look. Dieting on it works for a while on it's own but I think it goes south becaue I am suppressed from cycling and it just isn't strong or slick enough to replace test even at 30 mg/d. It helps my joints. Helped my knees especially. That's why it's stil.l worth it to me to use it once in a long while.

My LDL was 22, 1/2 what it should be. LDL was also out of range. Total was maybe 230, highest in my life. Usually it's in the 160s. As far as the positives, I've done Ostarine a number of times. It is a dryish look. Dieting on it works for a while on it's own but I think it goes south becaue I am suppressed from cycling and it just isn't strong or slick enough to replace test even at 30 mg/d. It helps my joints. Helped my knees especially. That's why it's stil.l worth it to me to use it once in a long while.
Yeah ostarine does for me what anavar was “supposed” to deliver - a dry hardening agent that healed joints/burned fat.

I do get some androgenic side effects like oily skin on it. I won’t run it without testosterone as a base.

PS 22 hdl isn’t too terrible on orals. I’ve been single digit from tbol/anavar :(

Yeah ostarine does for me what anavar was “supposed” to deliver - a dry hardening agent that healed joints/burned fat.

I do get some androgenic side effects like oily skin on it. I won’t run it without testosterone as a base.

PS 22 hdl isn’t too terrible on orals. I’ve been single digit from tbol/anavar :(
I've run it with a low dose of test and I got a gyno flare. I have no idea why. Ostarine is not an aromatizable and the test was low end. So I don't do that anymore. Next time I use it will probably be after a short PCT.

What was your ostarine dosage?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members