over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms really???

I think Sarms are a great tool in the toolbox especially for females. I fancy cardarine myself.

How was the yk11 run?

I know SARMS aren't very popular here but I've had a few successful runs them. With the YK11 I experienced good muscle fullness, nice pumps, strength increased some and libido was high the entire time. Side effects were minimal to none and I felt great the entire cycle.

I know SARMS aren't very popular here but I've had a few successful runs them. With the YK11 I experienced good muscle fullness, nice pumps, strength increased some and libido was high the entire time. Side effects were minimal to none and I felt great the entire cycle.
How much did u go up to? Is 20mg a good dose?

How much did u go up to? Is 20mg a good dose?

I went up to 20mg. I was planning on bumping it up to 30mg but ran out of YK11 due to my poor planning. I've seen dosage amounts all over the place so I think you will just have to experiment and find out what works best for you.

Any steroid(s) that you maybe can liken it to? I've never tried any SARM's due I've always heard that steroids work better and the cost to benefit factor comes into play. Just thinking out loud but it sounds like the use of SARM's would be if someone wanted to avoid the known sides of steroids but still get steroid like effects. Is that reasoning correct or am I misinformed or ignorant? Thank you A-50 for sharing your experience Bro!!

I think LGD-4033 is great for someone just starting out, someone in their 20's, etc.
Never ran a cycle, nervous about injecting, doesn't fully understand PCT, etc.

10mg a day (+ good food) for 8 weeks, don't need pct, strength/size gains about equal 8 wks TRT (Test E@125/wk).

The only warning is that I ran it @ 20mg/day for 3 1/2 months and it tanked my HDL.
I've been running cycles for years and even with my burnt out receptors it worked. So for a newbie it's perfect.

I think LGD-4033 is great for someone just starting out, someone in their 20's, etc.
Never ran a cycle, nervous about injecting, doesn't fully understand PCT, etc.

10mg a day (+ good food) for 8 weeks, don't need pct, strength/size gains about equal 8 wks TRT (Test E@125/wk).

The only warning is that I ran it @ 20mg/day for 3 1/2 months and it tanked my HDL.
I've been running cycles for years and even with my burnt out receptors it worked. So for a newbie it's perfect.
Agreed man, they work!! I ran a couple sarms cycles before switching to test. Only reason for doing so was thinking "if I'm going to keep on this road, I want to go with what is tried and true and not keep my estrogen tanked for extended periods of time."

I liked ostarine the best personally but was also the first sarm I tried so could be some bias there. Also, and some might scoff at this, but I feel like rad140 is like mini tren. Made me super strong and vascular without the dreaded sides I get from tren even at 100mg a week.

Any steroid(s) that you maybe can liken it to? I've never tried any SARM's due I've always heard that steroids work better and the cost to benefit factor comes into play. Just thinking out loud but it sounds like the use of SARM's would be if someone wanted to avoid the known sides of steroids but still get steroid like effects. Is that reasoning correct or am I misinformed or ignorant? Thank you A-50 for sharing your experience Bro!!

I can't compare YK11 to anything really right off the top of my head . I would consider it relatively mild. Now with RAD140 I would say it effects are similar to Winstrol. I've always been one to experiment with things within reason just to see how I respond personally, that's why I initially tried SARMS.

As someone who has had bloodwork done multiple times while trying SARMS, my honest opinion is that test, hgh, and some types of gear are actually much safer.

My experience has been that SARMS are garbage with more negatives and less benefits than real gear.
I can't say garbage from my experience. I haven't used every SARM out there but I have a few. The one I will mention is RAD140. My results were exceptional. Probably the most shredded and veiny that I have been in some time. Blood work came back fine and the only notable side effect was some aggression. I'm not able to use MOST oral AAS for any extended periods of time because they end up making me lethargic. I didn't get any lethargy from the RAD140. I have no horse in this race and I'm not telling you to go try RAD140 , I'm just simply stating my experience.

There are a dozen guys in here that did a pretty whopping dose of Yk11. Any myostatin mutants in the lot of you?? No? Anyone? anyone?? Nope didn't think so. It was just hype from an article that tested in conditions during sepsis and noted decreased myostatin compared to control group. An example of massive extrapolation by the BBing community. I'm guilty too. I used it about 6-7 years ago when it came out.

S4 blindness/yellow tint is no joke, only substance I stopped due to getting anxiety that it would never go away. Esp. at night, it was f'ed up get up in the middle of the night and open my eyes and it's darker black/foggy yellow and didn't go away lol...was like fck this shit.

I can't say garbage from my experience. I haven't used every SARM out there but I have a few. The one I will mention is RAD140. My results were exceptional. Probably the most shredded and veiny that I have been in some time. Blood work came back fine and the only notable side effect was some aggression. I'm not able to use MOST oral AAS for any extended periods of time because they end up making me lethargic. I didn't get any lethargy from the RAD140. I have no horse in this race and I'm not telling you to go try RAD140 , I'm just simply stating my experience.
I can't say that I know any bodybuilders that like sarms, but a few guys that were into amateur athletics have said that RAD140 was quite useful for short bursts of higher power output. For most of those guys, not adding any appreciable bodyweight was a plus. Perhaps, it can be useful in the right instances but putting on lots of weight doesn't seem to be in its wheelhouse.

There are a dozen guys in here that did a pretty whopping dose of Yk11. Any myostatin mutants in the lot of you?? No? Anyone? anyone?? Nope didn't think so. It was just hype from an article that tested in conditions during sepsis and noted decreased myostatin compared to control group. An example of massive extrapolation by the BBing community. I'm guilty too. I used it about 6-7 years ago when it came out.
I think we're all (or almost all) guilty of that at some point. There is so little objective data for bodybuilders/athletes/etc that we feel we need to extrapolate the little tidbits of things we think might apply to us. I didn't go for yk11 but my teenage self or even early 20's self definitely would've been suckered into that.

I honestly get what your saying. I've been bodybuilding for 35 yrs and using PEDS/AAS for many of those years. I doubt there is an anabolic I haven't tried. I've always been intrigued by performance enhancement. It's actually one of my passions. When I tried YK11 I wasn't expecting to turn into a myostatin mutant, or thinking I had found some hidden secret. I was merely running a personal experiment from being an avid AAS user to trying something different like SARMS. I'm an educated man, not naive and know when someone is trying to sell me snake oil and never believe the hype about anything until I try it myself.

I got some good size with LGD but it fucked my HDL...
Love cardarine, even 5-10mg helps with endurance on cardio. Even when I'm on Tren I still feel like I've got more in the tank after 1 hour on the bike.
cardarine is the only one that's worth a try, although it's technically not a SARM.

also, it gives you cancer, so may not be worth the risk lol

cardarine is the only one that's worth a try, although it's technically not a SARM.

also, it gives you cancer, so may not be worth the risk lol

Have you personally read the research on it causing cancer?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear