over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMs S4 doubt

vesne

Registered
Is it worth to put along with pct, the sarms s4??
has anyone who already did that?

im wanna try one bottle..but i wanna hear some experience from who ever used it..

peace bros

I HAVE THE SAME INTEREST..THERE IS A FEW SOURCES THAT PRODUCE THE NEWER SARM..MK-8866 OR OSTARINE..I DON'T KNOW IF THATS THE CORRECT WAY OF SPELLING IT BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO NOT HAVE THE VISION SIDES,AND ALSO BE MORE ANABOLIC.IF IT DONT SUPPRESS AT NORMAL DOSAGES IT WOULD SEEM TO BE IDEAL FOR PCT.I POSTED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS BEFORE BUT AT THIS POINT NOBODY KNOWS MUCH ABOUT THE STUFF.

I've used sarm s4 5 times now. Once as a stand-alone while doing a recomp and 4 times during pct. For pct I'd say that using it I retain 75-85% of my gains (at least) vs 45-55% without it. It is definitely worth it. I start it as soon as I quit injecting and take it till I start again. 50 mg/day 5 days per week.

For example: I once did a bulking cycle, 12 weeks, gram total aas and went up to 235 lbs. After I came off I crashed and went all the way down to 205 lbs without trying hard to lose weight! That's a crash without s4. I re-tried the same approach next cycle but incorporated s4 and again I went to 235 lbs and when I came off I went to 223 lbs- and that was after switching to a ketogenic diet. If you consider that about 8 lbs is generally water weight (comes off as soon as test clears), that's not bad.

iwas thinking to run sarms together with my pct...but i was afraid about the night vision issue...did you get nght vision chemical?
hugs

iwas thinking to run sarms together with my pct...but i was afraid about the night vision issue...did you get nght vision chemical?
hugs

Some are more prone to that than others. I do not have a problem with it at 50 mg, but noticed a little bit of a difference going in and out of bright/dark places at higher mg doses. Some I have talked to had yellow tint to their vision and big problems going from light to dark etc. but it clears within a few days. Perhaps I never had a big problem with it because I've always done 5 on 2 off- taking the weekends off to let it clear. But, again, I can't speak for anyone but myself.

thanks bro, i gona use it on my pc..i will relate later here!

NO PAIN NO GAIN

thanks bro, i gona use it on my pc..i will relate later here!

NO PAIN NO GAIN

If you have noticeable issues with vision, remember, stopping the drug for a few days helps clear it up. Also, consider lowering the dose. It's better to use 25 mg/day than nothing at all!

i would never risk using sarms yet, because they are relatively new and many users report sides. why not wait a few years till the verdict is out on these new drugs before experimenting? I've also heard that they are suppressive on the hpta, but I haven't seen studies that prove either argument.

iv always been interested in s4 and ostarine. im about to come off a giant bulk and still cant decide whether to use a SARM or cjc/ghrp combo to try to and hold onto all of my gains:banghead:

iv always been interested in s4 and ostarine. im about to come off a giant bulk and still cant decide whether to use a SARM or cjc/ghrp combo to try to and hold onto all of my gains:banghead:

It wouldn't hurt to use both imo. That's what I did this last time and have never been happier with gains kept. If it's a money issue I can understand though. I probably shouldn't have spent what I have recently on "supplements."

sarms?

hey bro. what source did you get your sarms from(if you don't mind me asking..I have found several sources with widely varying price ranges..and also what sarm did you use..andarine(s-4) or the newer ostarine.I found a pretty good source for the oscarine as far as price goes..but im a little skeptical with it being cheaper as the supposedly weaker andarine..the site is uniquechemical..google it and let me know what you think..and if you have a better source in my mind hook me up if you dont mind..thanks bro.

Oh crap..i meant for that to be a pm..sorry mods..i will try to delete this.didnt mean to post a source thats not a sponsor.

Unique is GTG.

Unique is GTG. I have used both their S4 and S1(MK2866) High quality reat products, great customer service and a garentee! Use coupon code
MIM534 to get 10% off!

I ordered an S4. Trying to recomp over the next month or so... What doses do you guys like?

Mk2866

I am using UQ mk2866and it is bad ass . The only thing i did not like is right after i bought it they had a 50% off sale. I am also using the GW501516 and it has improved my endurance a lot.

I am using UQ mk2866and it is bad ass . The only thing i did not like is right after i bought it they had a 50% off sale. I am also using the GW501516 and it has improved my endurance a lot.

Damn, seems like that always happens right? What doses are you running and what are you getting out of them?

Dosing

Damn, seems like that always happens right? What doses are you running and what are you getting out of them?

Mk 25 per Day
GW was 2.5 per day but now 5 per day

Plus HEX and CJC

Starting week 13 and going for 20 then a 2 month clean out then repeat.

Have a blog with the results. Best results I have EVER had! I have never weighed more or been as strong with this type of endurance.

I love s4. I've never used it in pct thinking about giving it a shot though. I've got half a bottle laying around and I'm in week 2 of pct. I'd like to hear more input from guys that have used it during pct. Id like to hear how it effected your recovery.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity