over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS vs. AAS are any SARMS worth it?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
After reading JoeyDHB's "SARMS really?" thread. It got me thinking.

Some people have had good experiences with S23 and some didn't but I might like to try it sometime, some like RAD 140 and YK11.

Ostarine MK-2866 gave me good strength increases but T-bol was better. MK 677 made me strong but I just bloated worse than d-bol, didn't feel like GH at all. I had a good response to LGD (but it totally tanked my HDL...), Cardarine is the only one I can really vouch for, even 5mg ed gives you the endurance to plug through 1 hr cardio sessions in addition to training on the same day.

But here's my question, considering the cost (which is considerable) for SARMS do they really make more sense than AAS? If you want size, use test. Endurance, use EQ, etc... Are there some SARMS that do something that AAS won't?
If so, which ones would you use?

For me, I'm looking run GH with moderate dose Test E 400, Primo E 400 for 20 wks and will include Cardarine prob @10mg ed.

If I wanted to grow and use something I know the sides/risks I'd use AAS.

If I wanted to expirment for shits and giggles id use SARMs

Something always comes along that is supposed to be the next best thing but so far nothing has panned out. When prohormones were all the rage some worked well, but came with a lot of toxicity and side effects which is why they were never marketed for use.

GW albeit not technically a SARM is an amazing compound. SR9009 for competition day for endurance based tasks is un freaking believable.

How did you end up dosing sr9009? Injectable or oral ?
Thought you had some issues with it at first.

I found RAD to be decent, but it was given to me and I figured F it, it’s free. Haven’t tried S23 but seems interesting. I do have a decent level of hope for the future of SARMS for sure, but the current crop don’t seem to what guys were hoping they would be.

I think you’re still way better off taking researched compounds that were designed along the path of what SARMs are supposed to be, more tissue selective, higher anabolic and lower androgenic, ie. primo, anavar, etc.

Legalities aside, it feels like if you’re gonna whack your lipids a bit, the amount of progress which can be made on SARMs doesn’t match up to the equivalent time spent on moderate dose gear. …….that said I do want to run S23 just to see 🤷‍♂️

I found RAD to be decent, but it was given to me and I figured F it, it’s free. Haven’t tried S23 but seems interesting. I do have a decent level of hope for the future of SARMS for sure, but the current crop don’t seem to what guys were hoping they would be.

I think you’re still way better off taking researched compounds that were designed along the path of what SARMs are supposed to be, more tissue selective, higher anabolic and lower androgenic, ie. primo, anavar, etc.

Legalities aside, it feels like if you’re gonna whack your lipids a bit, the amount of progress which can be made on SARMs doesn’t match up to the equivalent time spent on moderate dose gear. …….that said I do want to run S23 just to see 🤷‍♂️
My lifts went up considerably within a week of running rad140.
Notable increase in libido. BP..
Lethargy sets in at one week.
Running 5-10mg per day.
Lastly, RAD seems to shorten my patience.
More than any conventional AAS known to cause '*oid rage'
And I've used them all. Miberelone, mtren, halo.
I'd say drol when combined in a cycle of mast+tren is a very close second in the rage department.

How did you end up dosing sr9009? Injectable or oral ?
Thought you had some issues with it at first.
Had beyond terrible issues with it. Wound up using it highly intermittently.

Day of administration no more than once per week showed insane endurance leaps as far as energy conservation went - strangely resting heart rate was high about 20% these days but under strain was lower than typical.

I tried rad140 became irritable, mk2866 didn't notice much and had elevated liver values, and lgd4033 a lot of bloat. I didn't like any of them. I like yk11, gives a lot of dry fullness within the muscle, feel good mentally, and doesn't make me feel nauseated like most other orals I have used. The look it gives is similar to mixing anadrol and winstrol, or using superdrol, both without the nausea for me. Then again yk11 has a steroid structure and is a 19nor, 17a methylated based oral. 20mg to 40mg is very effective but it is expensive.

S23 makes my blood pressure go sky high. Going to try injectable mk-2866
As the injectable is much more potent (oral =40%. Injection = 90%)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131