over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sarms, what are they and how do they work

I read the same but some "bro" anecdotal feedback I've seen says it seems to work. Who knows...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2
Me too. I thought this guy would have some info, but looks like he's just pasting shit from somewhere lol. I'll have to try it myself I guess.

Everything posted so far, while good, is just easy info that can be found with a simple google search. I want to hear experiences and more actual data with some backing.

This is pretty off topic but any of you guys ever travel that are taking these big stacks of SARMS, being that they are all liquid. I can get orals and 50 supplements through the TSA but they are weird about liquids. I would someday like to switch off of anabolics to a SARM stack if they seem to work as good as some are saying but it seems like this would be an issue trying to get through the airport with a bag full of different research liquid bottles lol
30ml bottles are 1oz so they pass the TSA requirements. I've carried mk677 and liquid AAS plenty times. I've even carried preloaded syringes and vials before.

30ml bottles are 1oz so they pass the TSA requirements. I've carried mk677 and liquid AAS plenty times. I've even carried preloaded syringes and vials before.

Thanks- didn't know that.

I'm trying to post info for people that are interested in sarms. I'm doing the research for everyone and there will be alot more posted. If I haven't tried it I can't comment and give a diffinitive answer. There are lots of logs showing positive results from sr i can post but I was asked for my opinion. I can only give my opinion based on research as I have not ran sr yet. Now ask me about s4,lgd,mk2866 ect I can give real world experience and what you are not considering is I am diffetent from you. What my experience is with sr may be different from you. Once I rum sr I will post a log for everyone. I would like for you guys to contribute to this thread if you have experience post it. It's not very nice to post negative things hen I am bringing all the info anyone could ever need to one place. Thanks guys

I am going to dig very deep into sr for you guys I will post logs, and studies on the compound. I understand you want real world experience I will do my best to get you guys the info you are looking for.

I'm all about spreading info but you seem like you have another motive. While SARMs are great and all, I would never post something saying SARMs are better then traditional gear. Let's get real, that's a lie. And that lie is only told by people trying to promote SARMs. So I hope I am mistaken but I can see you pushing SARMs very soon.

SARMs have their place.....in my Wife's sock drawer ;)

I'm all about spreading info but you seem like you have another motive. While SARMs are great and all, I would never post something saying SARMs are better then traditional gear. Let's get real, that's a lie. And that lie is only told by people trying to promote SARMs. So I hope I am mistaken but I can see you pushing SARMs very soon.

SARMs have their place.....in my Wife's sock drawer ;)

I don't think swoll has posted anything in terms of "who has the best SARMs" or any information regarding sponsors, or websites, etc. Maybe if a peptide website popped up on his signature over the next few days Lol :naughty:

I'm not here to argue my point to u bro because honestly your opinion means nothing. If sarms belong in your wife's sock drawer why did you click on my thread. It's because you want info on them. You are curious could they be great. I had the same mentality as you before I tried gw after running it I was hooked. Do they beat gear no but In a way yes. If you've ran sarms before you will know they can be ran longer than oral aas because they are not methylated they do not bring on half the sides, in my opinion they are much better at Kickstarting a cycle than say dbol. Ask yourself this can yiu run dbol or winny solo and see great results that are sustainable NO you can't with sarms you can you can even run some in pct, you can bridge with them there is alot of ways to do them with none to minimal shutdown. I am in no way saYing a sarm stack will bring on better gains then say test and deca but they deffinately have their place and their popularity will grow. I appreciate you commenting on my thread. Lile I said I'm here to contribute I have so uch knowledge I'm here to spread to all the members. I am not affiliated with any companies. You take care bro

SUPPRESSION AND SARMS

Suppression takes place when your pituitary glands do not produce as much Luteinizing hormone (LH)*– the hormone responsible for testosterone production by the testes. In fact, the suppression caused by anabolic steroids is so severe that your pituitary glands will cease producing almost any LH at all. On the other hand, SARMs will not affect LH levels.

Although SARMs can be somewhat suppressive, they are not even nearly as suppressive as anabolic steroids are. Certain SARMs (like ostarine) will drop LH by*only 10-20%, compared to 95% seen with anabolic steroids. Hence, as mentioned before, it can be used in PCT. Meanwhile,*such SARMs as LGD and S4 should not be used in PCT, but rather must be followed by a PCT.

WHY IS PCT NEEDED

Post cycle therapy is needed to help preserve muscle gains, keep fat away, retain strength, and maintain mood strong. Furthermore, PCT is also important when it comes to cleansing organs and providing the body with vitamins/minerals to keep it strong.

However, many athletes make the mistake of failing to run a proper PCT, which makes them quit working out during this time due to a considerably decreased motivation. Therefore, a good PCT helps you get through the period where your HPTA recovers and you start producing testosterone on your own.

THINGS TO USE FOR A SARM’S PCT:CLOMID

Some people fall into the confusion of considering Clomid to be a SARM, but it is a SERM. This means thatclomid works by blocking estrogen from going into the pituitary glands, which tricks it into producing LH and leads to increased testosterone levels

What are your thoughts on Stenabolic having little to no oral absorption? From what I read, this info came directly from the manufacturer. They basically said it was useless orally.

You can google the patent application for it. In there it states that the drug is effective through injection or orally. I've tried it and believe that it definitely works in terms of speeding up your metabolism – however it did not seem to produce any enhanced endurance benefit – at least in my cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty off topic but any of you guys ever travel that are taking these big stacks of SARMS, being that they are all liquid. I can get orals and 50 supplements through the TSA but they are weird about liquids. I would someday like to switch off of anabolics to a SARM stack if they seem to work as good as some are saying but it seems like this would be an issue trying to get through the airport with a bag full of different research liquid bottles lol

I travel all the time with my job and I just throw them in with my checked luggage. Never try to bring it through the TSA screening – because they will the confiscate liquid most likely.

Regarding your other point – SARMs definitely work - but are good for only about 7 to 10 pounds of clean gains. Not as good as steroids – but without as many sides.

That's good to know. I had always thought the amount was too much. I had one asshole TSA agent take a large bottle of eye drops once so I didn't want to risk it.

You can google the patent application for it. In there it states that the drug is effective through injection or orally. I've tried it and believe that it definitely works in terms of speeding up your metabolism – however it did not seem to produce any enhanced endurance benefit – at least in my cycle.

So you noticed fat loss but no increase in endurance?

How were you taking it and at what dose?

GW-501516 and MK-677 are not SARMs. I don't know why they get lumped into the same group since the second letter stands for androgen.

So you noticed fat loss but no increase in endurance?

How were you taking it and at what dose?

Yes. Taken orally 30-40mg /day. Noticed the effects in less then a week -10mg/ per dose - morning, before lunch, before/after dinner.

I just started another run with some Osta. I'll start a log

GW-501516 and MK-677 are not SARMs. I don't know why they get lumped into the same group since the second letter stands for androgen.

That is true - not Sarms - but it's easier to refer to them as Sarms then by their real classification (Rev-Alpha/beta agonist (Sr9009) PPAR Delta modulator (GW), and Growth Hormone Segretagauge(MK) :).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity