over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms?

warlord_wrug

Registered
Having access to designer's like epistane, halodrol, dmz, msten plus the old school classics like anadrol, dbol, winstrol, tbol etc. Are sarms even worth the time or money?

For me, based on my finances no. I definitely think they have their place. If I have some expendable income in might try them. I'd like to hear others opinions other the someone trying to sell them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Having access to designer's like epistane, halodrol, dmz, msten plus the old school classics like anadrol, dbol, winstrol, tbol etc. Are sarms even worth the time or money?

From what I have seen thus far I haven't been impressed at all with most SARMS. I think your hard earned money is FAR better spent on a solid AAS cycle.

SARMs are for those that don't want to use AAS, it's a mild replacement. Now some things like YK11, GW, and sometimes even MK677 are labeled as SARMs but these are different compounds and have other effects unrelated to the androgen receptor like SARMs and AAS. Well maybe not YK11, it seems to be a full blown steroid mislabeled as a SARM for now to go around the law.

SARMs were developed to replace steroids in modern times without the side effects of steroids. They are selective androgen receptor modulators. Meaning they activate the AR.

100% not worth the $$.

For me, based on my finances no. I definitely think they have their place. If I have some expendable income in might try them. I'd like to hear others opinions other the someone trying to sell them!

100% Agree with this. If you have the income they would be a nice add. Perhaps an option for those avoiding oils, but there are better alternatives out there. I'd say these are on par with very mild PH's. For context I've ran LGD and Ostarine.

Lgd helped my joints some when I was off and then just on trt. No real effect for me when on other stuff though...

My liver values were elevated when on it too though

Lgd helped my joints some when I was off and then just on trt. No real effect for me when on other stuff though...

Interesting as they have claims to be not liver toxic

100% Agree with this. they are not indispensible after all

SARMs are for those that don't want to use AAS, it's a mild replacement. Now some things like YK11, GW, and sometimes even MK677 are labeled as SARMs but these are different compounds and have other effects unrelated to the androgen receptor like SARMs and AAS. Well maybe not YK11, it seems to be a full blown steroid mislabeled as a SARM for now to go around the law.

SARMs were developed to replace steroids in modern times without the side effects of steroids. They are selective androgen receptor modulators. Meaning they activate the AR.

Some users report growing up to 6 lbs of lean muscle mass in 8 weeks of IGF-1 only cycles by taking mk-677. That's an amazing result.But the side effect do still exist,such as prolactin sides.

What does did you run the LGD?

10mg twice a day.

The companies, even the same brands, keep switching around the exact ingredients which effect the half life and dosing, so it gets confusing. I think with lgd there is a 3033 and then a 4033...

10mg twice a day.

The companies, even the same brands, keep switching around the exact ingredients which effect the half life and dosing, so it gets confusing. I think with lgd there is a 3033 and then a 4033...
How long did the joint repair effects last?

Peptides are great for appetite stimulating, increasing libido and
tanning...
They give the muscle a fuller look due water retention

That's about it.

Sarms I never tried but I guess MK677 works about the same as
a GHRP/CJC stack..

You better spend money on 2iu HGH. If you have a good source
it costs not much more then an effective sarm/peptidestack

How long did the joint repair effects last?

It just seemed to lessen my elbow tendonitis so I could train with a little more frequency. Nothing earth shattering, but a nice effect, similar to when I have used low dose gh or drol. For all I know maybe it was just water retention in the joint.

Peptides are great for appetite stimulating, increasing libido and
tanning...
They give the muscle a fuller look due water retention

That's about it.

Sarms I never tried but I guess MK677 works about the same as
a GHRP/CJC stack..

You better spend money on 2iu HGH. If you have a good source
it costs not much more then an effective sarm/peptidestack

The question is about SARMs not peps. Two different things that work in completely different ways and attach to different receptors and effect different hormones. You guys keep talking about SARMs, peps, gh secretagogues, PPAR-delta agonists, etc, as if they are all one in the same. Several posts in this thread are absolutely incorrect and yet I see the same misinformation spread because alot of you uninformed new guys think you are experts after reading on the forum for a couple months.

GH has nothing to do with SARMs. Neither do peptides.

SARMs activate the AR, same AR activated by traditional AAS. The only SARMs widely available are Ostarine (MK2866 not to be confused with MK677, which is a GH secretagogue), LGD-4033, RAD-140, and S4. GW is not even a SARM.

You make statements about peps and apply them to SARMs and vice versa. I'm not picking on you because several members keep doing this but you are posting with confidence and to be quite blunt, you have no clue what you are talking about. You come to an advanced board and tell us peps are nothing but water? Seriously? We have a guy here who went pro on peps. Please stop spouting this type of garbage. The science and real world data already proves peptides. Don't use them, I dont care! What I do care about is you spreading misinformation that others are picking up and in turn spreading even further. It's getting quite ridiculous at this point.

This forum used to have guys testing new things. We saw bloodwork with igf levels up in the 600s on peptides. Several experiments. We learned soo much and were making a huge impact on the sport of PED use. Now the forum is full of garbage. Especially the peptide section, every other thread is asking the same shit. Then the same misinformed ppl are responding with nonsense time and time again.

I built my physique on peps. Go read my logs. Go read the huge threads full of info that guys like JJB1, Elvia, Cauthen, Ajdos (RIP), and many more have created that are a wealth of info. Real guys with real photos, bloodwork, studies, etc. Not some no name, picless, keyboard warrior spouting garbage he made up.

You guys can't out do your shitty diets and weak ass training with PEDs, that's the bottom line. If you think peps don't work, then I am 100% sure you are LACKING in other areas. I am certain of this because I know 110% for fact they do work.

I know they are 2 different 2 things, but they give
simular results....

More hunger, better sleep, recovery , waterretention...

In term of musclegaining results : not worth the money

You say someone turned pro on peptides.... Yeah right.
i have used them myself.... I got some results, but upping my
tren dose a little bit will have much better effects.

I can understand the peptidecompanies have people here
to promote their products....

Last edited:
I know they are 2 different 2 things, but they give
simular results....

More hunger, better sleep, recovery , waterretention...

In term of musclegaining results : not worth the money

You say someone turned pro on peptides.... Yeah right.
i have used them myself.... I got some results, but upping my
tren dose a little bit will have much better effects.

I can understand the peptidecompanies have people here
to promote their products....

No they don't give similar results. You completely missed everything I wrote, did you even read it? Which SARMs cause hunger? Please explain to me the similarities between a SARM and a GH secretatgogue other then they are both PEDs? You have no clue what you are talking about. This is like saying GH and winstrol are the same thing, but winny is cheaper so GH is worthless.

b-boy turned pro on peps. He has spoken about this several times. Threads you never read and couldn't even begin to understand. There are other pros using peps as well, even females. What would you know anyway, you don't even understand X is not the same as Y.

Who or what am I promoting here? I'm correcting your misinformation. You better back that claim up, because that bullshit doesn't fly with me! Since you made the accusation, I want proof.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member