over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms?

Last edited:
The question is about SARMs not peps. Two different things that work in completely different ways and attach to different receptors and effect different hormones. You guys keep talking about SARMs, peps, gh secretagogues, PPAR-delta agonists, etc, as if they are all one in the same. Several posts in this thread are absolutely incorrect and yet I see the same misinformation spread because alot of you uninformed new guys think you are experts after reading on the forum for a couple months.

GH has nothing to do with SARMs. Neither do peptides.

SARMs activate the AR, same AR activated by traditional AAS. The only SARMs widely available are Ostarine (MK2866 not to be confused with MK677, which is a GH secretagogue), LGD-4033, RAD-140, and S4. GW is not even a SARM.

You make statements about peps and apply them to SARMs and vice versa. I'm not picking on you because several members keep doing this but you are posting with confidence and to be quite blunt, you have no clue what you are talking about. You come to an advanced board and tell us peps are nothing but water? Seriously? We have a guy here who went pro on peps. Please stop spouting this type of garbage. The science and real world data already proves peptides. Don't use them, I dont care! What I do care about is you spreading misinformation that others are picking up and in turn spreading even further. It's getting quite ridiculous at this point.

This forum used to have guys testing new things. We saw bloodwork with igf levels up in the 600s on peptides. Several experiments. We learned soo much and were making a huge impact on the sport of PED use. Now the forum is full of garbage. Especially the peptide section, every other thread is asking the same shit. Then the same misinformed ppl are responding with nonsense time and time again.

I built my physique on peps. Go read my logs. Go read the huge threads full of info that guys like JJB1, Elvia, Cauthen, Ajdos (RIP), and many more have created that are a wealth of info. Real guys with real photos, bloodwork, studies, etc. Not some no name, picless, keyboard warrior spouting garbage he made up.

You guys can't out do your shitty diets and weak ass training with PEDs, that's the bottom line. If you think peps don't work, then I am 100% sure you are LACKING in other areas. I am certain of this because I know 110% for fact they do work.

MK2866 is a SARM. MK677 is a GH secretagogue. See bold above Mr. GodOfHormones 😏

It's the mad max wild west out there, and SARMs are actually cheap right now if you know where to look. Those Chinese manufacturers have a lot of product and are pushing them down any new avenue at wholesale pricing.

Just the cycle of Intellectual property theft.

With the prices they days, some SARMS could be worth your money, but I never bother much with SARMs,

yet most of the peptides, proteins, and GH secretagogues are worth it if you really understand them.

It's the mad max wild west out there, and SARMs are actually cheap right now if you know where to look. Those Chinese manufacturers have a lot of product and are pushing them down any new avenue at wholesale pricing.

Just the cycle of Intellectual property theft.

With the prices they days, some SARMS could be worth your money, but I never bother much with SARMs,

yet most of the peptides, proteins, and GH secretagogues are worth it if you really understand them.

Key words in bold.

Having access to designer's like epistane, halodrol, dmz, msten plus the old school classics like anadrol, dbol, winstrol, tbol etc. Are sarms even worth the time or money?

Some people really swear by them but from what ive seen thus far they do not compete with AAS. I do think think they have there place esp for the people that are anti aas but still want something

MK2866 is a SARM. MK677 is a GH secretagogue. See bold above Mr. GodOfHormones 😏

all right I was confused because on the websites MK677 is listed
on the catogory SARMS.
You are right I don't know a lot of these new hormones because
I find them not interesting...

Some people really swear by them but from what ive seen thus far they do not compete with AAS. I do think think they have there place esp for the people that are anti aas but still want something
I'm all about AAS, so SARMs were never an interest to me. However, I have been contemplating using LGD for joint support. My Wife just started using 5mg Ostarine ed, it's her first time using a SARM. She has used peps, t3/t4, and clen in the past.

I'm all about AAS, so SARMs were never an interest to me. However, I have been contemplating using LGD for joint support. My Wife just started using 5mg Ostarine ed, it's her first time using a SARM. She has used peps, t3/t4, and clen in the past.

back in 2010/11 i used SARMS , the old s4 and Ostarine.. good results.

this shit mk677 i may try, have you used?

The question is about SARMs not peps. Two different things that work in completely different ways and attach to different receptors and effect different hormones. You guys keep talking about SARMs, peps, gh secretagogues, PPAR-delta agonists, etc, as if they are all one in the same. Several posts in this thread are absolutely incorrect and yet I see the same misinformation spread because alot of you uninformed new guys think you are experts after reading on the forum for a couple months.

GH has nothing to do with SARMs. Neither do peptides.

SARMs activate the AR, same AR activated by traditional AAS. The only SARMs widely available are Ostarine (MK2866 not to be confused with MK677, which is a GH secretagogue), LGD-4033, RAD-140, and S4. GW is not even a SARM.

You make statements about peps and apply them to SARMs and vice versa. I'm not picking on you because several members keep doing this but you are posting with confidence and to be quite blunt, you have no clue what you are talking about. You come to an advanced board and tell us peps are nothing but water? Seriously? We have a guy here who went pro on peps. Please stop spouting this type of garbage. The science and real world data already proves peptides. Don't use them, I dont care! What I do care about is you spreading misinformation that others are picking up and in turn spreading even further. It's getting quite ridiculous at this point.

This forum used to have guys testing new things. We saw bloodwork with igf levels up in the 600s on peptides. Several experiments. We learned soo much and were making a huge impact on the sport of PED use. Now the forum is full of garbage. Especially the peptide section, every other thread is asking the same shit. Then the same misinformed ppl are responding with nonsense time and time again.

I built my physique on peps. Go read my logs. Go read the huge threads full of info that guys like JJB1, Elvia, Cauthen, Ajdos (RIP), and many more have created that are a wealth of info. Real guys with real photos, bloodwork, studies, etc. Not some no name, picless, keyboard warrior spouting garbage he made up.

You guys can't out do your shitty diets and weak ass training with PEDs, that's the bottom line. If you think peps don't work, then I am 100% sure you are LACKING in other areas. I am certain of this because I know 110% for fact they do work.
THANK YOU FOR THIS! So many have NO CLUE what are they talking about!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think of SARMs as those good old prohormones we had back in the day :)

Anyway I don't really think they have any bang for the buck when it comes to bodybuilding.. They have their uses as therapeutic agents in healing, recovery, etc. with no side effects..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

MK677 is mislabeled as a SARM, it's a HGH Secretagogue. Best GH supplement money can buy! I've been using it since 2014.

Don't know if he changed his stance, but Mike Arnold labeled it ias a SARM in this write up he did for Iron Mag Research article. It's in paragraph 7
Granted this was last year too

Don't know if he changed his stance, but Mike Arnold labeled it ias a SARM in this write up he did for Iron Mag Research article. It's in paragraph 7
Granted this was last year too
I'm not sure about Mike's article but a SARM attaches to the androgen receptor hence the name selective androgen receptor modulator, MK677 happens to attach to the ghrelin receptors just like the other gh secretagogues.

Ibutamoren (INN) (developmental code names MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191) is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue,[3][4] mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

MK-677 ? ?The Best Growth Hormone Secretagogue?? | IronMag® Bodybuilding & Fitness Portal

Lol, I forgot to attach the link.
Not arguing one way or the other, just saw he claimed it was. He's obviously not the final authority lol
I don't agree with Mike. He calls it a GH secretagogue in the title. Clearly, that's a contradictory. It's selective but to the ghrelin receptor not the androgen receptor. And GW is a PPAR-delta agonist, not a SARM either. They have been lumped all under SARMs, but technically that is incorrect.

back in 2010/11 i used SARMS , the old s4 and Ostarine.. good results.

this shit mk677 i may try, have you used?

Lots of things continue to change in the world of PEDs. SARMS is one of them. Have they replaced AAS's? Not yet. But the do make an interesting addition to AAS.

As for MK677. i have been using it for over about two years now with great results. I use it with HGH and keep the cost of HGH way down. So I do 1iu in the morning and 1iu at night along with 25mg of MK677. I feel like I am doing 7-8iu of HGH. Hands swollen, carpal tunnel pain and pains in the joints of the fingers. I am able to eat well and keep the BF levels well below 5% using calipers and with a minimum of cardio.

The biggest problem I see with SARMS is the sale./marketing of it. It all comes from the same place and I know well that the price is for 10, 20, 50 and 100g. When I see companies selling Ostarine, MK and other SARMS for what you can buy 10g of raw powder for (except MK which runs much higher than the other SARMS), I have to laugh. What was intended to be a less expensive safe alternative to AAS is being market as something to replace AAS at a much higher price. How a company can sleep at night selling MK677, 30ml/35mg/ml at $199 is beyond me. Why someone pays that is another mystery.

Shop around and find the best price or better yet, find someone in China that will sell you raw powder. Hell I know a couple of guys selling g's on line that are very reputable at a very competitive price. How to make it from raw powder should be easy to find out on the internet.

Last edited:
Sarms raws are ridiculously expensive compared to AAS. Personally I don't think they are worth it, as they still suppress your natty test and elevates liver values, despite what is marketed. There may be value for naturals dipping their feet into the world of PEDs but for others, the money would be better spent on the standard AAS.

The one I see having value would likely be ostarine only for the joint benefits, and YK11 as it seems to be a steroid rather than a SARM.

GH secratogogues are definitely worth it though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear