over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS?

2swole79

Registered
Guys, my TRT doc is telling me he can get me basically all of the most common SARMS compounded. He has a specific pre-stacked version that is the normal one he reccomends, but I don't want to have MK677 all the time..too much bloat and sleepyness. Anyways....whats your take on if they are a worthwhile addition to my TRT on a pretty regular basis? I have very little experience, and question whether or not I'd be better off just clearing out everything with maybe an extra 200-300mgs of an inj anabolic on top rather than cruising with TRT plus an effective dose of 3-4 SARMS, Ostarine, LGD, RAD, and IDK if there's another one or not. If so what would be the best way to do it you think?

If he is willing to do that he is probably willing to prescribe and have compounded, other steroids besides test. I would go with tried and tested AAS from him.

I had some luck with ostarine and ligandrol stacked together but I don't know what kind of damage they did. I felt healthier than when on AAS but I was using 40 mg osta and 20 mg Ligandrol at the same time. Chances are my lipids were in the shitter. A few months later I had bloods done and lipids were fine. SHGB was lower and my test was tanked on TRT dose. Not sure what was related. I use Osta on TRT and had gyro symptoms. Probably Osta drops SHGB activity and frees up more test for aromatization.

Just my speculation.

Last edited:
Slice, yes I'm aware of MK677, and that its not a SARM, but alot of people just kind of group them together, and he offers it. IDK what the exact pre-stacked ones are made of, but he told me he could blend any of the common test esthers into a 200mg/ml. Unfortunately, he practice is new, and when I brought up asking about a little deca for my cough cough ahem....shoulders ;) and either VAR or WIN as Ive known of a few clinics that used to get down like that, he said he didn't want any extra attention from gov't. Did say he could write Geno's @ 5ius/day...but its stupid pricey

MK works, its not a SARM though.
You can also get better results on generic GH in my opinion.
Less bloat, better feeling, higher IGF #.

Also, the other SARMS will wreck your lipids. I'm very surprised your Dr has tried selling you this shit. I did a trial run on just TRT and added Osta + LGD (both lower dose)...6 weeks later, same test # and just taaaanked lipids. Immediately got off of them.
Total waste to me.

If i am willing to let my bloodwork go to shit, I might as well get some recomp or gains out of it ie. real orals.

MK works, its not a SARM though.
You can also get better results on generic GH in my opinion.
Less bloat, better feeling, higher IGF #.

Also, the other SARMS will wreck your lipids. I'm very surprised your Dr has tried selling you this shit. I did a trial run on just TRT and added Osta + LGD (both lower dose)...6 weeks later, same test # and just taaaanked lipids. Immediately got off of them.
Total waste to me.

If i am willing to let my bloodwork go to shit, I might as well get some recomp or gains out of it ie. real orals.
Same here....I just started back up using MK.....But eventually I will go back to GH.

Only other thing I'm using that I think is worthwhile is Cardarine.

All the other stuff has too many side affects that outweigh the benefits for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sarms don't replace anabolics just like peptides including mk don't replace GH.
Been there done that tried it all.
Deca, test good generic GH anything else is a waste of money.

Some sarms can be good but I wouldn't recommend them for a cruise. At that time you want all health markers to get in good range (if they aren't already) and adding SARM's (esepcially at the required dose) will go against that. They could mess up various health markers. On cycle sure add one in and see how you respond but on a cruise and wanting to have a break from everything I wouldn't recommend them. I am surprised your doctor would as he should know the effects they can have on lipids and the liver etc. On a cruise you could add in other things that won't effect sex hormones nor most health markers such as hgh and slin. If trying to lose fat things like synthetine are also great. Even creatine can be great on a cruise.

Same here....I just started back up using MK.....But eventually I will go back to GH.

Only other thing I'm using that I think is worthwhile is Cardarine.

All the other stuff has too many side affects that outweigh the benefits for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Actually as RMTT posted cardarine is one that could be worthwhile. But I wouldn't pay the prices a doctor is likely charging. You can get it all over the place. That would actually make a good addition but is by no means going to wow you (or even close) in regards to physique enhancement. GW50156 is more of a useful tool for improving training and cardio.

Hi,
i dont know how advanced you are or how "far" you wanne go, but in my opinion, there are some SARMS that look very promising on paper effect/side effect wise.
In my opinion, running an effective dosage of legit ostarine (~5mg daily, once a day enough due to half life) or LGD (3mg daily, best taken in several low dosages, maybe crush tab/capsule and dissolve in a bottle of water that you drink over the day) should yield results without much side effects.
What i do not know is if these results would be overshadowed by your TRT dosage (some ppl call 250mg a week trt) or by your "advanced level"..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131