over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Saturated fat and heart disease

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Saturated fat and heart disease
Study published in the British journal of sports medicine comparing the risks of dietary saturated fat intake to insulin resistance and chronic inflammation on chd. Good to see more evidence mounting on the side of insulin as the culprit.

**broken link removed**

doesn't open for me??

Genetics is a huge player in the likelihood to develop heart disease. Be aware of your family history. My mother's side of the family was rife with it, and my brother and I both got hammered, even though neither of us ever had problems with cholesterol, high bp, or other classic symptoms. I have always stayed in shape as well. A lot of people were shocked, including me, when I went down with multiple heart attacks and required quadruple bypass surgery.

Certain fats like omega-6 fatty acids are used in pathways that create inflammatory markers in the body. If the ratio of omega6:eek:mega3 is off then there could be undesirable inflammation in the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is a fan of Stan Efferding, I remember him doing a Rhino Rant regarding fat intake and the misnomer that animal fat causes heart disease. He is a pretty smart man, and I dig his content.

Old news to me. Everyone should know that simply avoiding sugar (except fruit) and eating healthy fats should extend your life.

OLD NEWS to me too.

NATUROPATHIC DOCTORS have been saying this for DECADES. You can eat 10 pounds of pure lard every day, if you don't have any inflammation, YOU WILL NOT develop CHD. Arteries DO NOT get clogged just because you have some wax running around. That is not the way it works. Arteries get cogged BECAUSE YOUR OWN BODY is purposely taking molecules there and depositing them in the artery walls. And why it does that? because those arteries have chronic inflammation. Under the microscope, in those artery walls theres micro tears. The average human body DOES NOT have the essential nutrients in the necessary amounts to repair those walls on time. As an emergency measure, the body uses cholesterol to patch those walls.

Now WHY inflammation occurs, that would take a whole new thread but one of the most dangerous things and a major contributor to inflammation through decreased nutrient absorption, is GLUTEN.

Again Naturopathic doctors have been recommending for DECADES, stop statin drugs, cook with lard, cook with real butter. Stop gluten, stop oils of any kind, stop fried foods, load your body with 200,000 ORAC points, ensure the intake of the 90 essential nutrients.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131