over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Saw "green" eyes yesterday

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw a friends son yesterday at the gym whose whites of the eyes were so yellow they looked green. Was taking orals called "Mass tabs"? Anyway, I was shocked and they were mildly concerned at best. I has discontinued taking them. I gave him a bottle of Synthergine. I did not recommend going to the doctor as they made it clear they considered it "not a big deal" happens all the time sort of thing. Amazing.

I saw a friends son yesterday at the gym whose whites of the eyes were so yellow they looked green. Was taking orals called "Mass tabs"? Anyway, I was shocked and they were mildly concerned at best. I has discontinued taking them. I gave him a bottle of Synthergine. I did not recommend going to the doctor as they made it clear they considered it "not a big deal" happens all the time sort of thing. Amazing.

ah yes, good ol' Mass Tabs from IDS. shit was so good they wouldn't even tell you what was in it. i guess they never heard of Liv52 go milk thistle or anything......it's a shame....going to be 30 and one day crap out their liver.

HE IS DEVELOPING JAUNDICE AND IS AT RISK FOR LIVER FAILURE

please please please reach out to them and explain that when eyes are getting discolored he is on the verge of liver failure and could have SERIOUS medical complications

mass tabs is a double methylated oral steroid FYI

Yep, i knew bunch of people who were on mass tabs by IDS who developed Jaundice. After few weeks on Liv 52 it cleared. Apparently ingredients they listed werent the only things it contained.

Ya man mass tabs are rough i got some pretty bad sides but i stopped before i ever started seeing yellow or green for that matter

Your a good friend by offering up the Synthergine. His liver will surely thank you.

HE IS DEVELOPING JAUNDICE AND IS AT RISK FOR LIVER FAILURE

yep,exactly and by the time it is physically visible on the outside eyes,skin color etc.. damage has been done. he needs bloodwork for liver function tests an ultra sound of his liver and get off the orals for sure.I'll bet he's got a fatty liver now,spots of cirrosis and his liver is enlarged.

And he needs a new primary care physician(if thats who he saw).One who cares more than that.A lot of times removing the damaging compound the liver will bounce back,but the above tests should have been done to see exactly where he is at.A lot of times when people come in after screwing themselves up on AAS or recs or whatever the Docs aren't real compassionate,but the patient still deserves better care than this.

Last edited:
The father is a thirty year gear user but refuses to be educated by me. I have never achieved his size or leaness therefore I'm not knowledgeable. Actually he asks me advice all the time and instead is governed by anecdote.

The son is an "experienced" user but just takes takes whatever is available. I am simply amazed at the cavalier attitude about liver failure. I did what I could.

Thanks for all the comments, I was just confounded, perplexed, and baffled all at once and needed to share!

MASS TABS

This may be a stupid question , but what are mass tabs? Is it a oral steroid I haven't heard of ? Ive heard of just about every oral or injectable .

This may be a stupid question , but what are mass tabs? Is it a oral steroid I haven't heard of ? Ive heard of just about every oral or injectable .

It was a legal prohormone.

The father is a thirty year gear user but refuses to be educated by me. I have never achieved his size or leaness therefore I'm not knowledgeable. Actually he asks me advice all the time and instead is governed by anecdote.

The son is an "experienced" user but just takes takes whatever is available. I am simply amazed at the cavalier attitude about liver failure. I did what I could.

Thanks for all the comments, I was just confounded, perplexed, and baffled all at once and needed to share!

idiots....

ah yes, good ol' Mass Tabs from IDS. shit was so good they wouldn't even tell you what was in it. i guess they never heard of Liv52 go milk thistle or anything......it's a shame....going to be 30 and one day crap out their liver.
I would not put much into liv52 i have been taking it and my values got worse each wk and no orals.or alcohol

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828