over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

saw Rich Piana at FITx today, WTF?

He was abused a lot as a kid... It looks like it, I don't know tho

One thing that I can't help but think about Rich is how he will look in say 10-20 years. Curious what it will look like when he loses weight.

One thing that I can't help but think about Rich is how he will look in say 10-20 years. Curious what it will look like when he loses weight.

Yea that PMMA implants/injection are permanent. So if he makes it to 80 it will deff look different that's for sure.

Die to defend Rich ' s rights? I think you took it a little too far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think Cheney, Bush, and Obama would love this guy. They adore people ready to die to defend their interests....I mean rights.

Man u took the words out off my mouth.i was going to say when he is in his 70's if he makes it.he gonna look so stupid with those bis and the skin all rinkled.not to mention most likely he won't train anymore at that age and if he does he not gonna look big so his bis will look even bigger and not match his body.if he stops working out he will shrink but his bis will still be huge making him look retarded

Man u took the words out off my mouth.i was going to say when he is in his 70's if he makes it.he gonna look so stupid with those bis and the skin all rinkled.not to mention most likely he won't train anymore at that age and if he does he not gonna look big so his bis will look even bigger and not match his body.if he stops working out he will shrink but his bis will still be huge making him look retarded

Kind of doubt he is thinking about it
Won't look any worse than your typical 70 year old. Haven't see too many good looking 70 year olds...not like.it matters at that stage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Rich will probably be working out well in to his 90's.:D

Kind of doubt he is thinking about it
Won't look any worse than your typical 70 year old. Haven't see too many good looking 70 year olds...not like.it matters at that stage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Exactly he not thinking about the future and that age.which its fine live for today tomorrow is promised to no man.

What I don't agree with u is that he won't look any worse than your typical 70 y old.why just look at any one of that age then imagine them with rich's arms on him.u still think that's your average looking 70 y old?

Rich will probably be working out well in to his 90's.:D

Lol I dought he will live that long.and if he did medical conditions at that age he wouldn't be lifting.maybe cardio.plus he will have back problem dragging those monster bis around at that age :D

On another note pmma is fairly new or too new too tell if it has an impact on health conditions in the long run.i just think having something in your body that don't belongs there has to bring some kind of complications at an old age.i could be wrong im just thinking out loud.maybe I should STFU :D

Rich will never stop working out as long as he's healthy. I do however have in my deathpool 10.

Not a rolex. That's a Invicta youcan buy it at Costco or Sams club

Yea rolex doesn't make them that big, if anything high dollar its a breitling or a $300 or less invicta.

Talked to him at the 2012 USA's really nice!

But the whole fucking auditorium turned to the right when he walked in, I was like who or what the fuck is that. GIANT.....arms are no joke stupid big and until you see them in person, well,,,,, pictures just give you a teaser, lol.

Talked to him at the 2012 USA's really nice!

But the whole fucking auditorium turned to the right when he walked in, I was like who or what the fuck is that. GIANT.....arms are no joke stupid big and until you see them in person, well,,,,, pictures just give you a teaser, lol.

Yeah, he told me he weighed around 300lbs, but the thing is, he looks 350.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws