over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Saw The Expendables yesterday

AWESOME

this movie kicks ass.
it was alot of fun. ALOT of tongue in cheek moments. looks like they had ALOT of fun making it.
i told the wife i had to work late and went and watched it;)
-JS

I really enjoyed it, seeing all the real action guys on the big screen. Damn they are getting old. Sly is so old he didn't even try to bag the hot chick or even kiss her.

Dolf Lundgren's come back nice,gotta love the AA10 shotgun scene!

theme

I think the plot/theme was more subtle and reflected redemption. Think about the scene when Mickey Rourke is talking in the mirror about his one mistake, his one last chance to have meaning, purpose, or a fulfilled existence? Stallone inviting Dolph back into the group? I thought the film was incredible- although I wasn't sure about Terry Crews. He played a solid part, not really an acclaimed action star. Worth watching especially on the big screen!

Terry Crews....

I think the plot/theme was more subtle and reflected redemption. Think about the scene when Mickey Rourke is talking in the mirror about his one mistake, his one last chance to have meaning, purpose, or a fulfilled existence? Stallone inviting Dolph back into the group? I thought the film was incredible- although I wasn't sure about Terry Crews. He played a solid part, not really an acclaimed action star. Worth watching especially on the big screen!

Disclaimer: I haven't seen the movie yet.

But, while I know/see what you're saying, Terry Crews seems to be one of those guys that everyone just likes... his screen "presence" is probably what brought him on board (he's a big dude and can actually act which doesn't hurt either). Actually, the biggest person I had a "problem" with being in the movie (at least, "on paper", maybe it works on the screen) is Jet Li. Yes, he can probably kill me three times over before I hit the floor, but I never really thought of him as an "action star".

the story could have been better, but the action, one liners and just all out violence was great. it was cool to see randy couture in a movie also, along with the rogeirio twins. and i loved the "warning shot" they gave to the pirates.

That Gun Was BADD! Is there a such gun?

i think there actually is. a buddy of mine was saying he saw something on the history aka hitler channel about it

They could have certainly chosen a better looking girl.

yea, she has nose issues...

i second that.
that dramatic "hot" entrance stallone shot of her was... a LET DOWN once it got to her close up.
-JS

Very worthwhile seeing this movie. Full on action and sure the story could have developed a bit better but hey, it was entertaining. I would love to see all the fuck ups from this movie. I am sure these guys all laughed their asses off in plenty of goofy scenes!! The knife play in this movie is flat out sic!! Some very cool scenes for sure. The part that Steve Austin played was a bit lame I thought. Maybe it is his voice/mannerism but he just did not pull off the whole bad ass bad guy thing to me. Maybe he just isn't evil enough.

Just got home tonight and saw this movie with my wife. It wasn't too bad, more of a Rambo type movie! Stallone looks good for 60ish with all muscles and veiny look.

It was worth the price of admission for sure, regardless of it's flaws. Took my son and his friends to see it for his 17th bday...they all loved it. One thing I couldn't really get over was Jet Li's part....he seemed to be the weakest link in the group by far, but if you remember him from Lethal Weapon, he was damn near invincible and scary.

Couldn't believe how good Sly Stalone is looking for a senior citizen. -Amazing!

I really enjoyed it as did the wifey.
Weapons, choppers, sport-bikes, airplanes,stalone's truck was cool...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws