over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

saw this on another site ?

Ok, if dog shit was proven to make you bigger/stronger, better than any aas out there... if you ate it, it wouldnt matter if it was dog shit now would it?

Ok, if dog shit was proven to make you bigger/stronger, better than any aas out there... if you ate it, it wouldnt matter if it was dog shit now would it?

I think only if you dont think for your future.. I have seen chineze raw substances tests at a real and huge labs and the impurities that are contained could kill anytime. That depends on how long and how many cycles and dosage per year. But I can prove that chineze raw substances contain acids like sulpfuric accid and chlorhidic acid in a big percentage..plus all know that contain heavy mettals from manufacturing process (that doesnt respect some rules imposed internatioanaly) .

Why not even one factory in china has LEGAL license to sell raw powders for steroids...?...
Nobody in china produce raw powders legally with license. (they have for vitamins B for dogs license and some thing like this).
That mean substance is made same like any UG product...after what they think is good not following rules...

.....They produce after work hours lets say and the result obtained is far for truth.
SRCS LABS have done tests ( i did also to them did not knew they are working ilegally) but they were not unlicensed to do that kind of test labs. I can tell you that I have seen results from a licensed ( USPS - United States ) laboratory of a university and for me injecting maybe in best situation a substance 90% purity has untill 100 % sulphuric anhidride and chlorhidric anhidrin plus all kind of heavy metals and other poisons is scarry.

Chineze should refine substances 4 times and they do only one to be low costs. This is why acids remains (used during manufacturing process) into substance. Also more they refine less pure substance they get...

And truth is that most raw in china is arround 75% purity. I thing In future people will be more carefull to their body and I am sure that will choose human grade and cycles with small or low dosages and most important they will not use too early (young guys that have natural grow potential)

Thanx

who gives a crap the guy gets you the products you want for a good price and they work. cant be any worse then all those under ground guys that got busted that we were all using. who knows how that stuff was made or where. bath tub maybe.

I think only if you dont think for your future.. I have seen chineze raw substances tests at a real and huge labs and the impurities that are contained could kill anytime. That depends on how long and how many cycles and dosage per year. But I can prove that chineze raw substances contain acids like sulpfuric accid and chlorhidic acid in a big percentage..plus all know that contain heavy mettals from manufacturing process (that doesnt respect some rules imposed internatioanaly) .

Why not even one factory in china has LEGAL license to sell raw powders for steroids...?...
Nobody in china produce raw powders legally with license. (they have for vitamins B for dogs license and some thing like this).
That mean substance is made same like any UG product...after what they think is good not following rules...

.....They produce after work hours lets say and the result obtained is far for truth.
SRCS LABS have done tests ( i did also to them did not knew they are working ilegally) but they were not unlicensed to do that kind of test labs. I can tell you that I have seen results from a licensed ( USPS - United States ) laboratory of a university and for me injecting maybe in best situation a substance 90% purity has untill 100 % sulphuric anhidride and chlorhidric anhidrin plus all kind of heavy metals and other poisons is scarry.

Chineze should refine substances 4 times and they do only one to be low costs. This is why acids remains (used during manufacturing process) into substance. Also more they refine less pure substance they get...

And truth is that most raw in china is arround 75% purity. I thing In future people will be more carefull to their body and I am sure that will choose human grade and cycles with small or low dosages and most important they will not use too early (young guys that have natural grow potential)

Thanx

That's some good information Alin.

What part of GOVERNMENT ISSUED LICENSE don't you understand? What more do you want? Like Big A said, look at the website, and give them a call. And then, LET IT REST!!

Bump this. Some people must be REAL dumb if they don't understand this.

HOW TO DO A CHECK-UP FOR LICENSE AND COMPANY

Hi,

A thread was also posted on ELITE and STEROID claiming some "GURU" went to the address on the website and did not found any manufacturing plan. I easily dismounts his lies because lies never can be perfect.

Here is my reply I posted on ELITE then they closed thread since was clear I am right.
============

Hi,

I will start witih a member/customer point of view after reading the post with the PHARMACY pictures:

"As far as a person walking into the PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION PLANT and talking to someone at the front desk about the steroids that they produce for export, sounds kind of ridiculous. Also, to assume some lackey at the front desk is going to know every product that the company produces is a little far fetched, and I'm sure the 'friend' wasnt standing in the production facilities. Such facilities have very strict access."

Why nobody had curiosity to check what's the address tag in pictures with pharmacy posted there? ( https://i2.tinypic.com/6tkz6z8.jpg https://i19.tinypic.com/82xw3ya.jpg )

On the pictures that are posted on your board, I see very clear a FARMACIE banner plus near it a banner that say "Balkanpharma Holding AD " that is totally different name, company and even different logo vs " S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. " .

I wonder how many don’t know that "Balkanpharma Holding AD" is a Bulgarian company. Central office of Balkanpharma Holding AD which belongs to the biggest companies in Bulgaria. " Balkanpharma Holding AD, Office Address: Street: 2 Maria Louisa Blvd, Street:Business C, Country: Bulgaria, ZIP: 1000 City: Sofia". Homepage: http://www.balkanpharma.com . This company was recently bought by "Actavis" **broken link removed** and I am not even sure if they produce anymore under old brand name in same time: "Balkanpharma Holding AD" or new name is ACTAVIS for all their drugs.

So in pictures posted ( one example: https://i19.tinypic.com/82xw3ya.jpg )is a normal pharmacy that pretends to be local dealer for Bulgarian Company (or just got a banner for free that looks good and they put there).
In this picture https://i14.tinypic.com/6sc2bur.jpg is say " Livrari Directe a medicamentelor din Bulgaria, Preturi accesibile Calitate Garantata" in Moldovan language sound stupid so probably is English sound also stupid ", ANYWAY THAT MEAN "Direct imports of drugs from BULGARIA, good prices and quality is guaranteed." So not even them (PHARMACY in the pictures) doesn’t say they are any plant of any kind or are offices of any facility.

Plus that banner sign that belons to a big bulgarian company, doesn’t mean that Balkanpharma Holding AD company from BULGARIA has office there. Do you think they come from SOFIA to open office inside a pharmacy ? No. They just offer free banners and are happy when a pharmacy post on the front entrance. I think that is called "MARKETING & PUBLICITY " right ?

EVEN on this BIG COMPANY from BULGARIA nowhere on their company site (at least I did not found), is mentioned where is the address of this plant (or maybe they have many plants). Probably that company politics. On their site you find only their offices address nothing else. They have written very clear on the site that OFFICE ADDRESS is : " Balkanpharma Holding AD, Office Address: Street: 2 Maria Louisa Blvd, Street:Business C, Country:Bulgaria, ZIP: 1000 City: Sofia, "
At least I did not found but maybe someone dig more and find address.

Anyway BULGARIAN COMPANY "Balkanpharma Holding AD" doesn’t produce anything interesting plus that company brand name seems that doesn’t not exist anymore or at least company doesn’t have that name since is owned by another company much bigger named ACTAVIS. Their new name is ACTAVIS also as you can see on website or searching on internet.

" S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. "
The guy that posted pictures claim that he he went to " S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. " and found that.
Funny that I don’t see any tags with address on that pharmacy in those pictures. If he was little more smarter if you can say smart to somone who is lieing, he could make on a printer a address tag stick on windown of that pharmacy and do pictures so would be at least something he could say is related. ( sure if he woud do that I would post pictures of whole street where is pharmacy trying to get a address tag (real one) in each picture (normally address tag should be on each building) or I could prove in many ways is bullshit lie.

So company he try to blame is S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. with homepage: http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com

Address of company office is here : **broken link removed**

S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L.
Moldova Republic,
Chisinau
Street Gradescu no.4

So first: S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. is not related with "Balkanpharma Holding AD". First company is from Moldova other company is from BULGARIA.

Second: address tags in the pictures posted (at least for me) are not visible. Even a address tag would be added with photopaint or other method I have 10 ways to show you legit way to check a company and that could be done by anyone legally.

Third: A banner from any company, even COCA COLA banner on from wall of my shop lets say doesn’t mean there rezides the plant or their offices is just a publicity and marketing method.

Fourth: Seems that even big pharmaceuticals companies doesn’t post address of plant (probably like in moldova those factories have special regim and even taking pictures of such a plant would mean spyonage. Here in this country if the guy would post pictures with real plant (nothing bad IMO but law is different) he would get nailed if he did not took anonimity measures when he post. Balkan Pharmaceuticals from Moldova have inside factory (24 hours a day) closed video system, that was done for their safety, since video is archived by third party under notarry seal for 3 year (in case would be any lawsuit that they did not respected law they would have every second of manufacturing process on tape). They wanted to put on their website some feature so people that visit would see randomly images from inside of factory so manufacturing process would be open. But in last moment they were hold by the law. Seems they will get alliowance from government to do such a feature but government will choose which rooms can be monitored on web ( some governments thing probably that someone would steal secrets like under COLD WAR times :)

Fifth: I will post later some pictures of a book that can be found in any library in Moldova that is called DIRECTORY OF PHARMACEUTICALS MANUFACTURERS. You will see that Balkan Pharmaceuticals SRL is there listed and catalog is from 2007 so next one would hold more info. In that catalog say they have license and also list products they have licenses for.

Anything what I can say ? Is shame that on boards people just eat the lies without reading and w.o doing ome research. This way anyone can claim anything. Is very good to check company if is real or not but you can do smarter way.

=====REAL CHECKING FOR A COMPANY AND GET INFORMATION ON WHAT PRODUCE IT, LICENSES OWNED ETC...======

FIRST: You check if company is active and operation directly online on the The State Chamber of Registration from Moldova. ( IN ENGLISH ). Even is interactive I will details you steps at the end. Check POST NOTE * at the enf of the post.
Website of The State Chamber of Registration from Moldova **broken link removed**

SECOND: you check their license for pharmaceutical production: **broken link removed**

Then with license number you can call to check if is valid at Governamental website section "License for all activities" **broken link removed**

They seems so have a list only for companies that have license canceled or temporary suspended (if small problem appear they suspend licenses wait for repair then they come and inspect again-this is only for minore things )

Link with list only of licenses canceled or temporary suspended is here: ( for future checks maybe save it ) **broken link removed**

To checkout if a license is valid you should call them but that’s not a problem there is toll free number on website.

THIRD:
You can check authorization numbers for each drug in part by reading "Official Monitor Letter" that’s published by government few times a year but always you find a copy available everywhere. Sure is on internet a version but I don’t have patience to check that out now.

Authorization numbers for each drug in part are also on website. Drugs that have under its name "Authorisation no. XXXXXX In conformity with laws XXXXXX" means are licensed. Other drugs that doesn’t have this Authorization posted means have license pending.

DANABOL 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Methandienone 10 mg Tablet Count: 100 and 500 Authorisation no. 106/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
DANABOL 50 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Methandienone 50 mg Tablet Count: 100 Authorisation no. 106/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 2 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 2 mg Authorisation no. 111/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 5 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 5 mg Authorisation no. 111/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
HALOTEST 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Fluoxymesterone 10 mg Authorisation no. 111/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
STROMBAFORT 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Stanozolol 10 mg
Authorisation no. 107/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
STROMBAFORT 50 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Stanozolol 50 mg
Authorisation no. 107/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CITOMED 50 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Liothyronine 50 µg Authorisation no. 109/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
ROVASTIN 10 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Rosuvastatine 10 mg Authorisation no. 108/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
ROVASTIN 20 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Rosuvastatine 20 mg Authorisation no. 108/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CLENBUTEROL 20 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Clenbuterol 20 µg
Authorisation no. 112/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
CLENBUTEROL 40 µG
Each Tablet Contains: Clenbuterol 40 µg
Authorisation no. 112/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
EXEDROL 25 MG
Each Tablet Contains: Exemestane 25 mg
Authorisation no. 110/21.september.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII TESTOSTERONA-C Each ml contain: Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 69/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-C
Each ml contain: Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 70/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-E
Each ml contain: Testosterone Enanthate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10mlm Authorisation no. 71/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-E
Each ml contain: Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 72/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-P
Each ml contain: Testosterone Propionate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 73/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
TESTOSTERONA-P
Each ml contain: Testosterone Propionate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 74/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 50 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 77/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 100 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 78/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
NANDROLONA-D
Each ml contain: Nandrolone decanoate 200 mg/ml 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml Authorisation no. 79/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
SUSTAMED 125
Each ml contain: Testosterone 125mg/ml
15 mg Testosterone propionate
30 mg Testosterone isocaproate
30 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
50 mg Testosterone decanoate
1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 75/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII
SUSTAMED 250
Each ml contain: Testosterone 250mg/ml
30 mg Testosterone propionate
60 mg Testosterone isocaproate
60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
100 mg Testosterone decanoate
1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml
Authorisation no. 76/29.may.2007 In conformity with laws 1456-XII and 1409-XIII

Regards,
A

POST NOTE:

* DETAILS FOR CHECKING A COMPANY DIRECTLY ON WEBSITE OF: The State Chamber of Registration from Moldova You can check if company is active and operation directly online on the The State Chamber of Registration from Moldova. ( IN ENGLISH ). Here are fully step by step details (even is interactive) I detailed for you:

Please go to site of The State Chamber of Registration from Moldova **broken link removed**

You have in upper part in center of the page one blue animated logo "CHECK YOURSELF" please click on it and you will get in next frame a web-page names "ON-LINE STATISTICS" where you can choose 3 OPTIONS:
Please click on first option on the left named:

"CHECK YOURSELF!"
"Check your personal data from the State Registers."

This will send you on next page where you have this text:

"Check Yourself"
"The MID gives You the possibility to check on-line the public information (on principle Yes/No) from:
"The State Register of Population
"The State Register of Legal Entities
"The State Register of Transport
"The information is offered keeping the personal data confidentiality.
"FOR GETTING ACCESS CLICK HERE!"

So please click exactly on "FOR GETTING ACCESS CLICK HERE!" . One popup window will open with 4 OPTIONS possibile.( 1. Check your IDNP, 2.Check The State Number 3. CHECK IDNO OF THE FIRM 4. Check the Document Status )

Please choose option "Check IDNO of the FIRM", then you will be asked to enter IDNO. This number is posted on BalkanPharmaceuticals company website, probably in contact area or on first page "IDNO - COD FISCAL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ". ( this is same like ID number of a person or like social security number, because this IDNO gives you all informations about any company. )

Please enter this number in IDNO field so enter : and you will get such result (if company exist or ever existed):

IDNO: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Registration date: dd/mm/yy
Name: COMPANY NAME
Liquidated: YES OR NO (show status if company is active or closed) Address, City, County

If you get result: Liquidated = NO , that menans company is active and operational.

I have heard great things of Balkan. I have close friends using Balkan with great results especiall the tren. Oh Alin you will be hearing from me soon.:D :D :D :D. To get some of your nonlagit gear;) ;) ;) . Sorry I had to say it. Balkan is good IMO.

Alin is the man!

I've been going to Alin for years!!! Alin is the man!!!!. He is a real straight up guy.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear