over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Say no to deca and yes to NPP. Here's why

caedus

Registered
CREDIT TO ALPHA AT ANASCI

I see this so much on different boards that i just want to make a very blanket statement regarding these two compounds. I will be very honest. IMHO There is absolutely no reason why anyone should choose Deca over NPP minus if you are just afraid of injections. None, zero zip. <br />
<br />
Obviously they are both nandrolone compounds, however, Deca has some major issues that NPP does not have. Many studies have shown that nandrolone over all when used for long periods is not so great health wise. Nandrolone is very anabolic and for whatever reason has a very well known affect of causing cardiomegally. This is something you dont want and it is pretty much irreversible. When the heart muscle grows way too much one may think that is great and makes it a strong pumping machine but it is actually the opposite. The cardiac muscle is not skeletal muscle and is a different type of muscle tissue. And when they grow with anabolics they dont develop properly and will cause a heart that actually doesnt pump well at all and is in a sense out of sync. The longer the body is exposed to nandrolone the greater chance of cardiomegally. <br />
<br />
The problem is that Deca is so damn long acting that it needs to be taken for at least 12-15 weeks to make it worth while. The problem is that if you are on a 12 week cycle even the first 4-6 weeks you dont even see much because it is still stabilizing. Then you have really good levels from weeks 6-12 and then you stop. Well that nandrolone is still floating around and the cardiac muscle responds a lot quicker to anabolics that skeletal muscle. So even though you only really have had a net effect of 6 weeks of having high enough blood levels to reach skeletal muscle effectiveness your heart has been exposed to nandrolone since day 1. Then it will take another 6-8 weeks for it to leave the body in a good amount. Traces of deca are still found in your serum even sometimes up to a 8months to a year after coming off a high dose. That is just way too much nandrolone.<br />
<br />
The beauty of NPP is that it is much much faster acting. It should be taken three times weekly and hits you very quick. This way you can run a 6-8 week cycle and when you are done it is out of your system in 2 weeks vs months. So overall your net skeletal muscle exposure to high levels have been the same as deca and even longer but you are reducing the possibility of cardiomegally. <br />
<br />
The other aspect is that NPP and this is because of the ester itself and has nothing to do with nandrolone has much much less water bloat than Deca does. So that is another major reason to choose NPP over Deca. I hope what i have said makes sense medically and physiologically. Feel free to ask questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

There was a thread about this a few months ago. I remember reading what you're saying. I didn't know NPP didn't have the show the same effects on the heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, if something fucks you up, it's only logical that if that something carries comes in a certain way that will take much longer to leave your body, you need to understand the risk of having that substance running in your tissues.

But, let's say 12 weeks of deca will have nandrolone floating in your body for 30 weeks and 26 weeks of npp will do the same. That means 26 weeks of npp will bring as much harm as 12 weeks of deca. It's all nandrolone that's left when the ester detaches after all.

So, you simply need to understand the clearance times.

But, is nandrolone that bad? Where are the studies?

And if it's really bad, why not avoid nandrolone altogether?

Last edited:
I mean, if something fucks you up, it's only logical that if that something carries comes in a certain way that will take much longer to leave your body, you need to understand the risk of having that substance running in your tissues.

But, let's say 12 weeks of deca will have nandrolone floating in your body for 30 weeks and 26 weeks of npp will do the same. That means 26 weeks of npp will bring as much harm as 12 weeks of deca. It's all nandrolone that's left when the ester detaches after all.

So, you simply need to understand the clearance times.

But, is nandrolone that bad? Where are the studies?

And if it's really bad, why not avoid nandrolone altogether?
Because the joint benefits are so wonderful. Lol

With all the stories of bodybuilders dropping like flies from heart issues, just thought it would be good to put that out there. But it could be argued that a bad diet can be just as dangerous as anything else. If not worse LOL

With all the stories of bodybuilders dropping like flies from heart issues, just thought it would be good to put that out there. But it could be argued that a bad diet can be just as dangerous as anything else. If not worse LOL

It seems that guys who were around during the golden era of deca/dbol/primo are not really dying that early.

Arnie, Columbu, Ferrigno, etc... They all seem fine.

It's the whole HGH/insulin/IGF/nubain/painkillers/party drugs/UG gear thing that's probably killing these guys.

It seems that guys who were around during the golden era of deca/dbol/primo are not really dying that early.

Arnie, Columbu, Ferrigno, etc... They all seem fine.

It's the whole HGH/insulin/IGF/nubain/painkillers/party drugs/UG gear thing that's probably killing these guys.

I think drug use, stimulant use(especially Adderol, ECA, clen) and painkillers does most in. So so so many abuse the shit out of these and it's never brought to light til it's too late...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws