YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Saying hi and asking IS THIS NUTS???? (a cycle)

Lil Man

Newbies
Here is a friend's cycle, I told him he was crazy. He said he knows what he's doing and I believe him but after wondering about his cycles I was shocked to see what's actually in one of them. Does it take a certain level of athlete to do a cycle like this or just alot of cash? Would any non-competitive guys do a cycle like this?

He gave me a copy of the first 11 weeks so that's all I have to share right now. He's starting this on Sunday and told me to feel free to use it to get opinions and he'd be curious to hear them.

Here are the totals with the weeks in ()

Cypionate -- 1200mg (1-7), 1900mg (8-11)
Propionate -- 300mg (1), 350mg (2-7), 450mg (8-11)
Enanthate -- 400mg (1-2), 500mg (2-8)
Deca -- 900mg (1-2), 1200mg (3-5), 900mg (6-8)
EQ -- 400mg (6-7), 700mg (8), 900mg (9-11)
Ref-B -- 100mg (1-8), 150mg (8-11)
Tren -- 225mg (1-11)
A-50 -- 50mg day (1-2)
D-bol -- 50mg day (3-5)
Serono Serostim HGH -- 9u day (1-10)
Lilly Humatrope HGH -- 5u day (1-11)
Glucophage -- 1500mg day (1-11)
T-3 -- 25mcg day (1-2), 50mcg day (3-11)
Clen -- 80mcg day (1-2) (5-6) (9-10)

I don't have brand names of the stuff he's using or any info past the first 11 weeks but yesterday he came back from a butcher with hundreds of pounds of beef, boxes of chicken breasts, and a box full of pork, plus the UPS guy delivered about 6 big boxes of protein powders and jugs of creatine.

What do you guys (and girls) make of all this?

All I gotta say is I hope he's an "experienced user" with all that test he's taken. It's not "out-of-thisworld" but is A LOT.

Not sure why he's "tapering-up" EQ. EQ is a very slow-reacting steroid and most frontload it if anything. Between all his 17aa's, I hope he's taking some really good liver protectants, like synthergine. When he's doing both the Ref-B and d-bol, that's A LOT of d-bol.

Myself, I would be concerned with progesterone-related gyno by taking that much deca along with tren. You didn't mention what he's taking for ancillaries. Animal has noted that tren gyno could be igf-related and nolva would be a good preventative (I didn't really understand that thread, as you can tell)??

xcelbeyond

EQ and extras

He uses a chart but it was hard to show the switching between drugs without showing the chart it's printed on. The EQ is phased in so the dosages are increased as the Deca is decreased.

I know he uses Nolvadex when necessary because he's told guys to do that, and Clomid at the end of the cycle but I don't know what else is used, I'll ask.

Hardbodygrl I'll be sure to let him know, ;)

i dont think im understanding this are you saying hes not going to do a comp or anything this is just your freind and he is doing all this for?

why is he being so complicated with the cycle. In my opinion he should use either cyp or enthanate. Use one or the other GH's use 2grams of the test he chooses since that is almost what he is at anyway.

Use either the Ref B or dbol and save the oppisite stuff he didnt use this time for his next stack. Also start the Eq from the begining. I think the prop is ok thogh but just since you asked for opinions that is mine. MM

Humm, someone is smoking crack here. That sounds like the most stupid cycle I've heard in a LONG time.

Damn, how many times can i say this...Stick to the basics, stick to the basics, stick to the basics!

Or follow the K.I.S.S. method = Keep It Simple Stupid!

It cracks me up to see guys who dont compete, have no clue what in the hell they are using, and try to get big off the stuff.

Got a few more answers

Nolvadex is used if necessary, told me he doesn't get hit with alot of side effects so the anti-e's are always as needed with Clomid at the end of the cycle and HCG 5000u every 4 weeks.

I asked about the different tests and he said he breaks them down just so he knows what exactly is being used instead of listing T400 or Sust as a single item. He told me that tests are not all the same, they have different effects and he keeps track of each compound for each cycle.

He always starts with Deca, phases in the EQ while the Deca is still present and then finishes the end section of a cycle with EQ.

He doesn't prefer orals at all so the Ref-B is there to keep a harder androgen in his system instead of popping tabs for long periods of time.

The Tren he almost didn't use but then said what the hell.

The GH was to be just Humatrope but he's had the Serostim on hand awhile and decided to make use of it, told me with GH a little more isn't a bad thing.

Not to start any badmouthing here since I'm the new guy in the group but I asked him about the just keeping it simple and he refused to criticize in return but said perfection takes work-planning-and science, average takes gear-needles-and whatever is in the fridge.

He answered my other questions and thanks to everybody here for sharing their's.

I didn't add up totals

Like above KISS should appy here about about something like:

Test 2000-3000mg per week(didn't brother adding up total he has current plan)
Deca 1000mg week
D-ball or a50 @ 100mg day/ 1-6
Fina for rest of weeks after d-ball is done
GH at 14ius per day divded up however he wants,
Run this for 10-12 weeks.

Simple is best

I'd say you dont have the Genetics

for bodybuilding if you have to take that much juice. Tell you friend to give it up and try golf:p :D :p

Your friend obviously doesn't know what he's doing and his physique is probably adequate at best....................What ever happened to the days when people actually trained hard and ate perfect to get in shape...........Your friend is why bodybuilding gets NO respect or appreciation.

Genetics

I asked the same thing about genetics. His only reply was "some guys have it easier, I'm not one of them". I gave him credit, lol, at least he was honest.

sounds like he relies to much on juice but how big is he and what does he look like

way off his rocker.......

Your buddy is nutz....there is no reason to put that much juice in ones body, especially someone whom doesn't compete. Just my opinion, but that's 100% unhealthy! Take care.

patk

well i will have to say again that i dont agree with that cycle what so ever but hey like stated before how big is this guy i mean if hes like 240-270 then maybe we should shut up and say to each his own can you post a pic

Sorry Lil Man...........

But your buddy is a moron!!

He is using Ref B and D-bol at the same time? These are the same drug!! And he's using A50 at the same time? Thats crazy. And the only benefit he will get from all those different ester test is some nice red lumps from all the extra injections he'll have to do. Why Lilly and Serono HGH? Why Deca and EQ? I don't get any of this stack. It makes absolutely no sense at all!!

I think you're buddy is giving you a line of shit here man.

man...i can't imagine what a cycle like that would cost.....props to him for even being able to aford a cycle like this:eek:

i like the idea of having all that food and protien stocked up.

anyone else do that.

how much does it cost vs. buying every week????

FREAKN HUGE said:
man...i can't imagine what a cycle like that would cost.....props to him for even being able to aford a cycle like this:eek:

I was wondering when someone was going to say that,
If you can afford, why not Do It!!!:D

sounds like a fuckin' moron by lumping all types of gear together. why don't you suggest to him that he includes halotestin, primobolan, masteron, sustanon, anavar, test suspension and winstrol depot into his cycle :rolleyes:

He reminds me of one dude at bolex. That guy did almost the same by lumping massive amounts of gear into his cycle and thought that he knows what he's doing. Keep us informed on when your fren's funeral is :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws