over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SB labs cycle log

Back round to workout A1 push day to beat the logbook. Did pretty good

Reverse banded incline smith-285x10x4x2
Selectorized Machine press-140x14x7x3 this machine is a bitch. It’s stupid heavy for what the stack says and get in fit out of the hole is difficult, there’s no foot pedal.
Dips-bw for 18
Overhead smith press-115x7x4x2 this felt really hard today. I had a pretty good burn going in my delts at this point because of the machine press
Converging shoulder press-90x11x5x2
Lateral machine-55x18
Dip machine-260x12x6x5 these are gettin hard to get in the seat for. It weight significantly more than I do! Lol. Had to have the wife help me get the arms pressed down to get into position for the first rep in each mini set
Dumbell skullcrushers-35x11x5x3
Dual rope pressdowns-32.5x20

Pretty happy with these numbers. Also, recorded my highest bodyweight since starting this journey of 218.4 this morning. Not a huge increase, but I’ve been completely diarrhea free for 4 days and am utilizing those nutrients now. I expect this to finally start climbing steadily

Pull day workout 1
Rack chins-25lb Dumbell in lap for 13x6x3
Angles 90 hammer strength pulldown-200x10x5x3
Dual cable rows-170x12, 200x6
Seated row machine-185x11, 205x6
Stretchers-100x14
Preacher machine curls-135x12x5x3
Barbell curls-65x9x5x3
Pinwheel curls-20x18

Pull day workout 1
Rack chins-25lb Dumbell in lap for 13x6x3
Angles 90 hammer strength pulldown-200x10x5x3
Dual cable rows-170x12, 200x6
Seated row machine-185x11, 205x6
Stretchers-100x14
Preacher machine curls-135x12x5x3
Barbell curls-65x9x5x3

How many warm up sets do you do? For my first one let's say on chest I will do 3 or so but after that first exercise I don't need many. Like for delts after my first movement and I go to laterals I don't need any warm ups and sake for Biceps after back. My routine is very similar to what you are doing. I use a DC 3 way template that I have tweaked to fit me.

It depends on how heavy that exercise is. For this workout, I got on a cable lat pulldown and did a set of 8 with like 100, then 6 with 125, 4 with 145, 3 with 175, 2 with 190 and then moved to the rack chins and got started. After that, I go right into my working weight for all other exercises

Been a rough week and a half. My 58 year old aunt passed away last week. My wife and I went to the funeral and apparently someone we came in contact with had Covid because we both tested positive on Saturday and feel like shit. I can’t hear a damn thing out of my right ear. Haven’t been to the gym or anywhere else since. Hoping to get better soon

Been a rough week and a half. My 58 year old aunt passed away last week. My wife and I went to the funeral and apparently someone we came in contact with had Covid because we both tested positive on Saturday and feel like shit. I can’t hear a damn thing out of my right ear. Haven’t been to the gym or anywhere else since. Hoping to get better soon
Damn man, sorry to hear about your aunt (58 is young). Also about the covid.

Damn man, sorry to hear about your aunt (58 is young). Also about the covid.
She was. Only 18 years older than me. She passed from Covid and I got it from someone at the funeral

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I feel much better physically today….but my head feels VERY stuffy and I have like 70 percent hearing loss in my right ear.

So I’ve been keeping up with my eating even though I can’t train. I’ve decreased carbs since I’m not working out, but I’m making sure to get in the protein. Up to 223.6 yesterday. Heaviest I’ve been since starting this. I know some of it is being sick, and I attribute some of it to not being on my feet 10 hours a day at work. Either way though, it’s moving upwards and I’m happy about this.

I think they’re literally the best hamstring builder there is. Nothing has put more mass in my hand. And knees over toes guy swears by them for bulletproofing the knees
I have always switched Nordic curls out for something else when doing meadows colossus routine.
I’m definitely going to give them a try now.
Thx for the detailed post.

I have always switched Nordic curls out for something else when doing meadows colossus routine.
I’m definitely going to give them a try now.
Thx for the detailed post.
You’re welcome. You’ll probably be surprised how hard they are. Especially if you’re a heavy guy. I’ve never managed to do a full unassisted one yet lol

Saturday was my last day back post Covid. Took it kind of easy and didn’t push the log book. Tonight will be my first hard session for push day and I’m really looking forward to it

Alright. First solid day back in the gym yesterday. Was push workout number 2. Everything felt pretty good. Down a rep her or ten pounds there, but strength was mostly on par.

Pull day 3 today
I used all my log book weights and other than a rep here or there pretty much matched everything , so I haven’t lost too much strength. Happy about that. Here’s the sticky honey 5 spice chicken I’ll be having for dinner tonight 2B9CAF9D-9F29-4AEE-801F-A43830856D03.jpeg

Looky what showed up in the mail today! 100 iu of Sblabs blue tops. Pretty pumped. It’s been a couple years since I ran gh. The plan is to run 3 iu on off days, and 4 iu on training days. This gives me one month on this kit with a couple iu left over. Will be running this basically indefinitely. I will also be using 3 iu novolin r post meal at my two largest meals, as well as 5 iu after my post workout meal. Test dosage is going to stay the same, but the eq and deca are going to be reduced to 300 Mg each for the time being. As the cycle continues I’ll likely ramp them back up a bit. 9B9E924E-92FC-48EF-884F-A87F95DE9557.jpeg

Looky what showed up in the mail today! 100 iu of Sblabs blue tops. Pretty pumped. It’s been a couple years since I ran gh. The plan is to run 3 iu on off days, and 4 iu on training days. This gives me one month on this kit with a couple iu left over. Will be running this basically indefinitely. I will also be using 3 iu novolin r post meal at my two largest meals, as well as 5 iu after my post workout meal. Test dosage is going to stay the same, but the eq and deca are going to be reduced to 300 Mg each for the time being. As the cycle continues I’ll likely ramp them back up a bit. View attachment 153639

Definitely curious to see what it will do for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave