over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SB labs cycle log

3 days in on the blue tops and novolin r. Haven’t put on any weight yet, but I looked and felt full as a house during my push session today. Arms were stretching the sleeves of a shirt that normally is just a nice fit. Great pump today. Weights are all back pre Covid and some have surpassed. Swapped out the regular close grip benches in todays workout for banded smith machine close grips and forgot how much I love them. Hammer incline and Jm presses were both up in weight and reps too

Pretty happy with the blue tops so far. 4 days in. Weight is up 4.6 pounds, joints feel tight and strong. So safe to say I’m holding some water. Fullness in the gym yesterday had my sleeves stretching

Feeling great in the gym today. Today was pull day. Smashed t bar rows with a heavier weight than I’ve used in a minute, and the bicep pump when training them was insane. I had a hard time picking up groceries afterwards. Digestion has been doing pretty good and I’ve been getting all meals in.

Feeling great in the gym today. Today was pull day. Smashed t bar rows with a heavier weight than I’ve used in a minute, and the bicep pump when training them was insane. I had a hard time picking up groceries afterwards. Digestion has been doing pretty good and I’ve been getting all meals in.
How are the products? The SB stuff

How are the products? The SB stuff
Very happy so far. I’m up almost 5 pounds since starting their blue top gh. Obviously that’s all water, but pretty good sign for me that it’s gh. My joints also feel tight and secure. I’ve dropped my eq and deca doses back to 300 mgs each weekly instead of the 600 I was doing when I started the gh. Hasn’t cost me any size or strength. I’m pretty pleased

Also, the wife is back training with me again so I should have some more videos soon

Appetite has been good and stomach has been feeling good. Getting in all meals just fine with some room for a snack here and there. It’s been nice feeling some hunger. I attribute some of that to the gh as it always seems to help a bit, but the only other thing I can point to is the Dr. Ohira’s probiotics I started a week ago. I was skeptical but it seems to be helping. Bodyweight has been just above 225 the last 3 days in a row.

BDCA1B51-4D94-423B-872E-05532E7DBC55.jpeg
Just started in on the 4th vial yesterday before bed. Bodyweight is up 9.5 lbs to 226.8. Traps and shoulders are really popping

Alright. Yesterday’s workout was legs. Was in a bit of a hurry as I’ve been putting in OT at work. My wife trains with me, but she has to leave by 7:20 to take our kids to school. Sped this workout up with some intensity techniques and it went pretty well. Here’s how it went
Seated leg curls :1 heavy set of 10 and 1 rest pause set for 10-5-4
Leg extensions: 1 heavy set of 10 and 1 rest pause set for 11-5-3
Life extension squat machine:3 sets of 8
Leg press:3 sets of 8 and a widowmaker for 21 reps
Band assisted Nordic curl(photo attached because I’m not sure how to upload a video???) for 4 sets of ten. These are hands down my favorite hamstring exercise.
Pretty good workout and my hams are quite sore today.
Side note: any one know how to upload videos from your phone instead of just photos?
I'm gonna have to try these.

Heaviest number I’ve see in over a year. DB2B5F89-FCB7-47B2-94F0-DCAD4CD59CE4.jpeg

I'm gonna have to try these.
It’s a great exercise man. It’s a huge part of the ATG program from knees over toe guys. It’s his belief(and I’ve seen at least one study) that Nordic curls “bulletproof” the knee. Essentially….it SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the risk of acl tears

Water is going to the right places. Have you noticed any other benefits? Sleep, skin,, etc?
Sleep has been a little better. Working overnights I never sleep all that well. But I’m falling asleep a touch faster and staying asleep a little longer before waking to pee. I’ve also noticed my beard is looking nice and healthy. I have pretty good skin naturally so I haven’t noticed much there. I’m definitely leaning out a bit too.

Water is going to the right places. Have you noticed any other benefits? Sleep, skin,, etc?
On a side note….either the gh, or the dr ohiras probiotics I started have been working wonders on my digestion. I’m getting hungry between meals, find myself wanting to snack, and haven’t had a loose bowel movement in a week now. Pretty fuckin stoked on that

Little video from my pull session today. Rack chins felt pretty good.
And a little post workout pump

Attachments

• B3A39814-B70F-48A3-8527-E40263C9417A.jpeg
    B3A39814-B70F-48A3-8527-E40263C9417A.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 18
Leg day today. Strength was up on every exercise today. Every lift was up by at least ten pounds or a few reps or both. Here’s how it went
band assisted Nordic curls-16x6x3
dumbell stiff leg deads-90’sx12, 100’sx6
lying leg curls-115x16
leg press-430x12, 500x7
linear hack squat-260x12, 290x5
leg press widowmaker-360x20

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost