over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SC Bust

billycarp

Registered
Here we go again:

Two locals arrested in major steroid bust
By Charles D. Perry The Herald

(Published September 23‚ 2005)

Two local men were arrested this week after authorities say they caught them with a shipment of illegal anabolic steroids shipped from Thailand.

The arrests mark the biggest steroids bust in the York County drug unit's seven-year history, said commander Marvin Brown.

They come at a time when steroid use has become a hot-button issue across the country and in South Carolina.

Michael Lewis Rea, 41, of 1922 Paces Landing, Apt. 2326, in Rock Hill, and Lucas Daniel Case, 31, of 1107 Palmyra Drive, in Tega Cay, were arrested Wednesday evening in a parking lot outside a local gym, according to a York County Sheriff's Office report. Brown said both men are bodybuilders.

The men ordered the steroids through the Internet, but U.S. Customs officials in San Francisco discovered the drugs during a routine inspection, Brown said.

Customs officials in Columbia alerted local agents that the package was bound for Fort Mill, and drug unit officers staked out the Fort Mill Post Office for two days before the arrests, Brown said.

When officers saw Case pick up the package Wednesday, they followed him to the gym's parking lot where he met Rea. There officers seized 986 dosage units of anabolic steroids and arrested both men at 6:46 p.m., Brown said.

After the arrest, officers searched each man's home. At Case's, they found 35 dosage units of anabolic steroids, the report said. At Rea's, they found 1,405 dosage units of anabolic steroids, the report stated.

Each man was charged with two counts of possession of anabolic steroids.

Both men are bodybuilders, but neither works at a gym. As far as investigators know, the men only used the gym's parking lot as a meeting place, Brown said.

The men told drug officers that the steroids were for personal use, Brown said.

Each man was released from jail Thursday morning on $2,000 bond, according to York County Detention Center officials.

Hot button issue

Steroids have become a hot topic in recent months, particularly among athletes. High profile baseball players have admitted using steroids, and Major League Baseball developed a new steroid testing policy.

On Wednesday, a Columbia doctor who was accused in a television report of writing steroid prescriptions for three Carolina Panthers was charged with 29 counts of distributing steroids and human growth hormones.

The steroids issue has also affected younger athletes.

Nearly 7 percent of South Carolina's high school boys admitted using illegal anabolic steroids in a 2003 survey, which was slightly higher than the national average, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control.

"Is it (steroid usage) on the rise?" Brown said. "I think it is. You just go on a Web site and order them and they ship it to you. It's that easy."

I never got why people answer fucking surveys. I swear some idiots love to draw attention.

Jesus Christ!

9 word response!

What a mother fucking waste of tax payer money! :mad:

JJ INSANE1 said:
9 word response!

What a mother fucking waste of tax payer money! :mad:

man I couldnt agree more- but the american population likes to see the police doing this as steroids are known as terrible in our society and they kill people which is a crock- this is a joke imo- look for the terrorists and crack dealers I think thats more important!

its so funny,by my gym i have 3 state cops comeing to the gym get protein driks and they jacked up they ass,its just funny thing to see something like that.i just though will et you know that we not alone.
:rolleyes:

well, it will most likely get worse before it gets better and I'm sure it wont get better for many years to come.

its bullshit..

hey Jerry,

One of those cops was testifying at a friends trial on possesion of gear/gh with intent to deliver. Real piece of shit..dressed down for court, was allowed to not just state fact ,but SA let him roll on the same steroid evils we hear everyday..cancer/ kids getting it/ uncontrollable rage/ etc... and I know for fucking fact he was on and uses. As defense objected he was allowed to carry on...him using was posed to him but squashed as irrelevant with no proof, and defense being threatened by judge for attempting to accuse w/o proof. Thats why for most part I have a hard on for cops....way too much power in a fucked up system , and then we have those that will say "he's just doing his job" what a fucked up way to look at it. BTW --- he got 2.5 years for gear----no rec---gear and gh...

jerrywear said:
its so funny,by my gym i have 3 state cops comeing to the gym get protein driks and they jacked up they ass,its just funny thing to see something like that.i just though will et you know that we not alone.
:rolleyes:

draven said:
hey Jerry,

One of those cops was testifying at a friends trial on possesion of gear/gh with intent to deliver. Real piece of shit..dressed down for court, was allowed to not just state fact ,but SA let him roll on the same steroid evils we hear everyday..cancer/ kids getting it/ uncontrollable rage/ etc... and I know for fucking fact he was on and uses. As defense objected he was allowed to carry on...him using was posed to him but squashed as irrelevant with no proof, and defense being threatened by judge for attempting to accuse w/o proof. Thats why for most part I have a hard on for cops....way too much power in a fucked up system , and then we have those that will say "he's just doing his job" what a fucked up way to look at it. BTW --- he got 2.5 years for gear----no rec---gear and gh...

this is why i sayed its funny for me.the cops are doing it and they busting everybody else.
the one more thig is.i have few guys who were cops and they were telling me stories like its really hard to believe.
let say they bust somebody they get the shit(doesnt metter what it is)and they keep some of it for themselfs.
its just very sad.and personaly i am sick and tired of reading stuff about bust.i cant do shit about it and when i think that cops do the same i just quit figting or talking about it.

and i am sorry to hear that storry.

I am debating on whether or not to order over the internet. And when i read this stuff I really worry that I should'nt.

I agree, what a waste of time and money. They should be busting people who are really doing harm. The problem is, the "authorities" are not good enough (or it's harder) to bust the "real bad guys". It's easy to bust a guy just trying to enhance his body cause he has no real bad intentions (to harm someone, kill, rape, terrorize, etc...) Basically we are not "professional criminals" so it's easier for the cops to get us.

this shit sucks...

You mean cops take steroids? NO WAY!!!!!!!! lol fuckin hippocrites. I was told by an ex State Trooper that they are ENCOURAGED to do it. We should all become cops like Ronnie Coleman was for 10yrs and then we wont have to worry about being caught lol. Yea like they couldnt tell Ronnie was sauced up when he was winnin Mr. O titles and workin at the department. Give me a break.

At least it looks like the judge was level headed about it, 2000 bail really isnt that much.

Perception vs Reality

Freedom. Probably the most abused word, thought, theory, concept, and litigated thing in this planet's language. It's fought over, died over, murdered over. People take it away and people give it up willingly.

After the American Revolution... a person heard George Washington, then just General of the Army, remark "people fought and died for Freedom and now they have so much Freedom they are stepping on everybody else's liberties".

The conceptulization of Freedom from the Empire was born in Beer Taverns by well to do men with good intentions. They knew the Colonies were ripe for Revolution because the Empire was not popular and the people had very little..and what little they had was being taken away.

Remember the paragraph above..because it's the key to Freedom. Though only 1/3 of the colonists were for revolution...that's all it took. At this period..why didn't everybody scream revolution? This is very important too.

People that prefer the status quo usually have a circumstance that kills the human spirit and concept of Freedom. They are either well to do, family, fear, etc. "I don't care as long as they leave me alone". This person just looks out for their little square.

The people ripe for Revolution are either well to do and realize the window is open for gain. These are usually the leaders of the cause. The followers usually are in a position where as they have NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, these people fight with a purpose and are very dangerous. These are the warriors.

The New United States is full of spirit and the concept of Freedom is fully in bloom. Because of the Constitution, Freedom would bloom even greater! This document would realize that black people are equal! Women are equal! Rights never thought of would become reality. This concept of Freedom would take generations of death to be realized..but it was inevitable.

But as all things... time passes. History becomes legend, legend becomes myth. All that once was is now a perception. All that had seen the concept have long since passed away.

The USA has come full circle. When a person criticizes the USA.. people come back with the programmed response "it's better than any other country". Makes me sick. When I think about the USA, what comes to my mind is "do we have the same Liberties and Freedom as when the Country was new?" Some say..."well the Country has to change to meet new needs that the Founders never envisioned". That's the biggest load of shit I ever hear! We are only 200 yrs old. The Founders were drawing off of THOUSANDS of years of Gov't to model our Country's Constitution and laws, mostly using Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire as it's model. Sure there are incredible technological changes..but people are basically the same as the dawn of Civilization dating around 7,000 b.c.

Try to remember that the greatest fear of the Founders was an ever expanding Governmental power and influence reaching into the very homes of the average Citizen. Ben Franklin "those that sacrifice Liberty for Safety deserve neither". After drafting the Constitution, he was heard answering a question of a woman "Sir what have you given us?" Ben "We gave you Liberty if you can keep it"

Present day USA. Oh my God how Machievellii would have loved to see what became of 'The Republic' (a concept he wrote in Discourses). What has become of the Republic? Machievellii would give advise in 'The Prince' which would have resulted in what we live in today. "Keep the people fat and there will be no revolution"

People are fat (not literally...meaning they have alot to lose). It destroys the human condition and invades the Concept of Freedom. People do drive by's for no other reason but to protect territory on the streets that actually belongs to all the citizens. Murder an old lady as indoctrination into a gang.
I could go through all the blue collar crime but it sickens me. Then the white collar crime... ripping of our Senior Citizen's entire retirement portfolio. CEO's funneling people's 401k into their private Swiss Accounts etc..we could go on forever here. Gov't intrusion. OMG I'm so guilty of becoming complacent. I was watching a report on Fox News about how the streets all have cameras and we are being watched.. I thought..oh bullshit. So out driving around..what do I see? Cameras everywhere!

I think the idea here is...the concept of Liberty is gone. We are in a state of affairs now where as everything from the Head (Representative Gov't), to the Body (the 'Demos'.. the masses..I wrote a long essay on that), is cancerous and it's growing. It's spun so far out of control that people feel helpless. They don't want to draw attention so they just get up, drink coffee, go to work, come home and pray that neither the criminals nor gov't messes with them.

We have come full circle. We were exactly like this before the revolution. Spirit destroyed. All we have left is a 'Perception of Freedom'.

Before you comment on this.... I want you to understand a couple things I personally went through. I was an Intern at the State Capital in the mid 90's. In case you didn't know... I found most didn't. There was a call for Constitutional Convention. There has only been ONE! The one that gave us the Constitution. It's the scariest thing one could ever imagine in a Republic. All you need for a Constitutional Convention is 2/3 majority of states and by law the Country has to comply. It was voted down by all states but 13 of them... WTF?!!!! 13 states voted for it? I was sick for weeks. For those that don't know... if the call for CC was passed...all the Constitution...everything the Founders wrote..goes on the table for review and the entire thing could be wiped out and rewritten. Never in my life was I so scared. The Supreme Court was probably shitting their pants! Can you imagine some 100 delegates deciding the fate of 320 million?

hmmmm how about Waco Texas? I don't want to take a stand in here..not the place... so either you were for or against what the Gov't did...it's cool..but I only bring up one thing. After the seige and death of all those women/children... the BATF raised their flag on the church's flag pole. That made me even sicker. Had I been there in the BATF just doing my job..I would at least cry for the death of our people..both Gov't and private citizens.

I love my Country...I miss the 'Concept' the Founder's envisioned.

Haven't swayed you? This will hit home... the last...the very last act of legislation that Bob Dole passed in the Senate before running for President was to 'BLOCK' our paychecks from being taxed by the UN! I shit you not. People in the Gov't and Senate were going to pass laws to allow a UN tax. Thank you Bob Dole.

In the works... the UN is calling for a UN tax on EMAIL..oh yes...email to fund the UN. Our email. Had the scandel not come to light... it probably would be on the Senate Floor right this minute. But time is on the side of Gov't. Get the people fat and ripe for another change.

You're asking "WTF does all this have to do with hormones?" Not a God Damn thing! no just kidding... it has everything. We all know what we know. We would never think of harming others or taking their property to pay for hormones...shit it's not worth it to get big. But the media is powerful and the people are fat... I don't foresee a change here. All we can hope for really is Generation X grows up... takes control...opens more rejuvination clinics.... comes up with more data... and more data... the only way to change the fat masses is to overcome it with loads of data. Only data will destroy the PSYOP used by the media to get ratings.

SS

Last edited:
STORMSHADOW....I AGREE WITH YOUR POST.

Good stuff written there.....

Sad to see two regular guys get nailed for something so lame. Who really gives a damb if a 40 year old and a 30 year old are lifting weights and taking some gear. Amazing that anyone gets in trouble for that!

1,405 Doses what constitutes a dose. what if those were only 5mg var tabs.

JETHRO TULL said:
Good stuff written there.....

Sad to see two regular guys get nailed for something so lame. Who really gives a damb if a 40 year old and a 30 year old are lifting weights and taking some gear. Amazing that anyone gets in trouble for that!

Thank you very much. Sorry for the long post everybody. I get in these moods in the morning, sipping coffee. I go into a state of reflection. Seriously...when all settles down in my life I should just run for State Senate. Be the lone voice on the floor that everybody there avoids. I can hear them whinning now "ahhh shit! here comes the Constitutionalist...can't he just makes laws and take money from lobbiests like the rest of us?" "do we always have to hear him drone on and on about the Founders and Liberty?"

SS

Oh Dragon my friend.. I cut you a pm about Andropause.
Oh...love the name too.. my tattoes are of Dragon/Serpents and Black Panthers.

Last edited:
"Two local men were arrested this week after authorities say they caught them with a shipment of illegal anabolic steroids shipped from Thailand."

This source from Thailand ship always by regular mail service and this is the most unsafe way, these f*** sources only think in making money and dont care of their customers,

Take a look at the following info,
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I am finding myself with too much time on my hands

Well I feel sorry for anyone who gets popped, but I am really dissapointed when it appears that people phucking think they can risk their good record with international gear orders ( from Thailand!!! ) at a time when AS is such a focus of law enforcement.

these are remarks off the cuff and so don't flame me to hard.

You don't order gear into the US from Thailand!!! ( if you are going to play with a Thai source you get a European maildrop and have it repackaged and readressed from there ) And then you have it sent to a rented mailbox somewhere where US customs isn't so fricken anal!!!!

You don't order international if it is coming through San Francisco; period!!!!! It is only a matter of time until they identify you. They hand inspect much if not all regular mail and they know or soon know every camouflage packaging technique.

You use a private mailbox ( not a PO Box!!!!!! ) and you make them stake it out for days if they are going to take you down. We can debate whether you should use fake ID or not to open that box, but I would argue that the determining factor is the amount of gear imported.

You don't phucking keep that much gear at your home!! I don't care if it is only 1400 tabs as appears to be the case with these guys. If you are going to keep gear at home then phucking put it in a place where it is too much trouble to find. There are places in the home where law enforcement won't find gear. But you have to care enough to cover your ass.

Look this was the biggest bust in the county because these guys exposed themselves and what do you expect law enforcement to do in the current climate of hype against AS?

This is serious sh*t whether you believe it should be or not. There aren't that many busts, thank God!! But in your anger against todays tide, consider that we only see a couple busts reported each month. Too many I agree, but only a couple reported. Despite the fact that everybody we know is cycling.
It is because, in my opinion, there are better ways to be spending your time if you are law enforcement.

If you drop it in their lap, you force their hand.

Allbeef

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members