over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SC Cop accusations

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I've seen about 6 different comments today on FB attached to the SC cop pulling the student out of chair video.
He was having roid rage.
He should be drug tested.
He squats 1000 lbs and benches 600 lbs - must be loaded on steroids.
He has anger issues because of roids.

On and on the bullshit comments from idiots go.

I don't know why they would be saying that because the guy is just of normal size and no physical specimen. I personally believe that he may have lost his cool a bit when he tossed her like that but it was all brought on by her and the only one to blame is the student really, or perhaps the principal of the school because he cant control his own students. The girl punched him in the neck when he put his hands on her and that made things worse. She should be charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.

I used to teach and it is partly due to students like this that I got out of teaching. Earlier this year I had a high school girl disrupt my classroom and like this girl she refused to leave the room so I called the office for help in removing her. All teachers should know better than to put your hands on a student so I called for help. An assistant principal showed up and luckily she left the room with him, but I hate to think what might have happened if she was like this girl and refused to leave. In this case in SC, the resource officer was doing his job because the girl refused to leave the room and if they had given in then all of the other students would realize that rules just don't apply. Soon it would be anything goes in the classroom as far as some students would be concerned.

I look at it as being similar to what Obama did when he drew the line in the sand for Assad in Syria. When Assad used chemical weapons and we did nothing about it he knew that he could do whatever he pleased. Similar to what is going on now with Putin. You have to set classroom rules and enforce them otherwise they mean nothing.

What was the officer to do? Just walk away and leave the student there? I am very disappointed to hear that the officer has been suspended without pay and they are looking into charging him. If we keep it up nobody is going to want to enforce rules/the law anymore because of fear of being attacked legally.

Another thing, on the tv some of the new people were saying "what would you say if that was your daughter"? I personally would thank the officer for disciplining my daughter and have her apologize publically to him.

Last edited:
I don't know why they would be saying that because the guy is just of normal size and no physical specimen. I personally believe that he may have lost his cool a bit when he tossed her like that but it was all brought on by her and the only one to blame is the student really, or perhaps the principal of the school because he cant control his own students. The girl punched him in the neck when he put his hands on her and that made things worse. She should be charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.

I used to teach and it is partly due to students like this that I got out of teaching. Earlier this year I had a high school girl disrupt my classroom and like this girl she refused to leave the room so I called the office for help in removing her. All teachers should know better than to put your hands on a student so I called for help. An assistant principal showed up and luckily she left the room with him, but I hate to think what might have happened if she was like this girl and refused to leave. In this case in SC, the resource officer was doing his job because the girl refused to leave the room and if they had given in then all of the other students would realize that rules just don't apply. Soon it would be anything goes in the classroom as far as some students would be concerned.

I look at it as being similar to what Obama did when he drew the line in the sand for Assad in Syria. When Assad used chemical weapons and we did nothing about it he knew that he could do whatever he pleased. Similar to what is going on now with Putin. You have to set classroom rules and enforce them otherwise they mean nothing.

What was the officer to do? Just walk away and leave the student there? I am very disappointed to hear that the officer has been suspended without pay and they are looking into charging him. If we keep it up nobody is going to want to enforce rules/the law anymore because of fear of being attacked legally.

Another thing, on the tv some of the new people were saying "what would you say if that was your daughter"? I personally would thank the officer for disciplining my daughter and have her apologize publically to him.

When you listen to cops they dont throw you to the ground. Touching a cop is asking to get treated as a real threat. /shocker

I agree it was a bit much, but to be honest i'm sure thats not his first run in with pieces of shit at that school. Everyone around was acting like it was no big deal.

I'm tired of the racist bullshit that is associated with all this. I'm racist against dumbasses.

When you listen to cops they dont throw you to the ground. Touching a cop is asking to get treated as a real threat. /shocker

I agree it was a bit much, but to be honest i'm sure thats not his first run in with pieces of shit at that school. Everyone around was acting like it was no big deal.

I'm tired of the racist bullshit that is associated with all this. I'm racist against dumbasses.

In his position at the time, what was he supposed to do? He is a police officer, he ordered her to give up her cell phone, she refused. He ordered her to get out of the chair, she refused. At that point, what was his options? Tell her, "OK, when you want to get out of the desk, I'll be outside the room waiting. Please come see me when you're good and ready.". The problem is not Police using excessive force, it is kids who have no respect for authority. If I was her father, I would have kicked her ass long before this situation ever took place. SMFH

the kid deserved it all 100% ! The cop did not over react. You are asked to leave the class and the kid thinks she is gonna sit there and protest like a 3 y/o? Really! What is the cop supposed to do, say "pretty please?

Where is the outrage on the black 15 y/o that slammed a white principal to the floor yesterday in california HS?

The media spin on "kids" is disgusting. Trayvon martin was a "kid" also right? The media puts up a pic of him at 15 y/o (2 yrs before) and not his pic from facebook smoking a blunt. He was 6` and on school suspension for fighting. Bad situation to happen, but these "kids" at 15-18 yrs old are doing grown up things and should be treated that way.

Where is the outrage on the black 15 y/o that slammed a white principal to the floor yesterday in california HS? you already know the answer to this question

The media spin on "kids" is disgusting. Trayvon martin was a "kid" also right? The media puts up a pic of him at 15 y/o more like 10 years old LOL(2 yrs before) and not his pic from facebook smoking a blunt. He was 6` and on school suspension for fighting. Bad situation to happen, but these "kids" at 15-18 yrs old are doing grown up things and should be treated that way.

The problem is not Police using excessive force, it is kids who have no respect for authority. If I was her father, I would have kicked her ass long before this situation ever took place. SMFH

I agree but remember the kid brown or w/e his name in Ferguson? Got into it with a cop after a strong arm robbery, went for cops gun, he was 6`3 220lbs... Yea his step dad was protesting afterwards saying F` police, burn this mother down. That kind of leadership in the home is the problem. He was not telling his kid to be a good lil boy for sure.

Why is it that everybody wants to fight the police or resist arrest and then when they get hurt, its the policeman's fault, he used too much force. Follow the fucking directions and you won't get hurt; its pretty simple.

I agree but remember the kid brown or w/e his name in Ferguson? Got into it with a cop after a strong arm robbery, went for cops gun, he was 6`3 220lbs... Yea his step dad was protesting afterwards saying F` police, burn this mother down. That kind of leadership in the home is the problem. He was not telling his kid to be a good lil boy for sure.

brown was about 6'4 285 actually

I see what u did there

Sorry Slice. That one went right over my head. Usually I catch your sarcasm right off the bat, but I might be a little off my game tonight!!!:p

Spoiled ass American kids... Send these lil fuckers to countries like Syria, China, Afghanista, and etc so they get a lil taste of how 70 - 80% of kids their age live

Not to mention how lucky American people are that they can complain to somebody about the police, in Russia for example, LMAO good luck complaining about a cop... They'd be like yea your kid deserved it, and Putin agrees with it too

Last edited:
Fault = panty wearing liberals! :D

By the way, notice how this didn't make it to the news... Why ? Because the cop was black... Every time a white cop does some shit to a black person, Media tries to blame it on race

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qid9CgsLNGo"]Police Officer Throws Punch at Student Starts Fight in School - YouTube[/ame]

Not to mention how lucky American people are that they can complain to somebody about the police, in Russia for example, LMAO good luck complaining about a cop... They'd be like yea your kid deserved it, and Putin agrees with it too

You ever been to Russia? I was there in 2007. My wife grew up there. I needed to get visa, then upon arrival in country I needed to check in with hotel concierge or local police dept to show I went where I said I was going. If at any time you are stopped in Moscow without passport and visa glued in there, you are getting busted up and shipped out. The police carry ak-74, short barrel with grenade launcher everywhere... and people complain about a police state here.

By the way, notice how this didn't make it to the news... Why ? Because the cop was black... Every time a white cop does some shit to a black person, Media tries to blame it on race

Because black live matter!!... unless its black on black crime then that doesnt put money in Al Sharpton`s pocket, it doesn`t make news.

Lived in russia and turkey for a few months... when i was young.... lmao american cops are saints!!! Uncle got pulled over in turkey, gave cop 10 bucks, we were on our way

In Russia, uncle got pulled over.... russian cop said uncles vehilce matches a drug dealer, planted a lil bag of coke and straight up asked for 100 bucks :0 !!!

People in this country have no idea where the fuck tney live, Merica is a great country, yess it's not perfect but if you were born here, you are blessed!!!!

Last edited:
Because black live matter!!... unless its black on black crime then that doesnt put money in Al Sharpton`s pocket, it doesn`t make news.

Someone with a head on their shoulders! Good for you bro, most of these dumb sheep get herded around and just recite what they get fed by the mainstream media!

Same thing happened over the summer at a pool party. The cop ended up having to slam the girl on the ground. Again the mainstream media condemned him a racist. Does anyone know what happened to the officer? Just another example of how the police are being demonized, the whole "burn those pigs in a blanket" crap that the Black Lives Matter movement is spewing.

Anyone dealing with teens these days has a tough job. It's hard to see how these kids treat adults in authority. Discipline in the schools now is nothing like it used to be and you can see the result of that. When I first started teaching we had the right to spank students if we felt there was a need, now a teacher can't really even assign after school detention. It's a joke.

bodybuilders and fitness folks seem to be more informed than the rst of the populus. You all restore my faith in humanity. My son would never dream of doing that. I was a gang member my entire life and have done many things you can not come back from. Never in my wildest dreams was I stupid enough to assault a cop, nor did I ever have the desire to. That was the ultimate authority. All bullshitshit stops there. Learn from your crime and move on. And while I disliked many for many reasons, later in life when I expanded my horizons and grew up I realized that 80% of the bad luck I had experienced - I had attracted ALL on myself, by my own doing.
best wishes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner