over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SC Cop accusations

for people who claim that they are being systematically hunted down and murdered by police.. they seem to have absolutely no problem with escalating things far beyond where they needed to go.

Yes, much of the problem stems from the fact that in these cases the person in question disrespects LE, refuses orders, and then fights back when they are being arrested. Maybe an actual LE officer might comment in this thread because I think it would be very informative.

So many of these cases now are happening mostly with young people. I don't ever remember hearing about cases like this back in the 70s and 80s. Maybe we just hear about it more now with all of the electronic media we have.

Hell, IMO none of the students in that room should have had a cell phone to begin with. It used to be in most schools a policy that phones stay in the locker, but now most school allow it. Some teachers have classroom rules of no cell phones in class but it makes it so hard to enforce when much of the building has given up and doesn't do a damn thing about it. Kids these days are using the cell phones to text in class while teaching is going on and they are missing out on an education.

Video from another angle

You can see here that when he tried to remove the student from the chair he was hit 2 or 3 times in the side of his face. This action escalated the situation grately. If she had just gotten up and left none of this would have happened.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWgJMVCy-g"]Second video Cop Bodyslams Female Student -Different Angle Shocking Video - YouTube[/ame]

Ok now I didn't know she hit the Cop. I take back what I said. Yes, slam that little witch. Seriously enough treating people with kid gloves.

The way I see it, if you want to act like a tough guy/gal, we're going to treat you like one and you are not going to like it!

When I was that age if you took a shot at a cop you would very likely end up at the police station in cuffs, in a cell, getting your clock rung by about 5 of them. This use to happen all the time.

Also, anyone crazy/stupid enough to assault a police officer is that much greater threat to the rest of us.

Hopefully that little Cuhnt learned a lesson.

I think he over reacted too. It looked like though that she was holding onto the desk so that when he pulled on her to get up the chair/desk came with her. The initial tug looked harmless enough until she swung and hit him in the neck and that's when he lost his temper.

Totally agree with you but as a police officer you can't loose your temper.

Same thing with anyone for that matter, you can argue with someone but once someone looses their cool, the situation can get much worse.

I guess I feel strongly about this because when I was a kid in HS, yes we acted like dipshits and assholes but never were we ever scared to get manhandled by anyone on school grounds, specially not the authoritative figures of the school.

At the end of the day we all had respect for the school and school officials even the trouble makers which that girl and most kids today do not have at all. If I acted like an ass at school I was worried about 2 people, my parents.

Like it was said in this thread this could be a parenting issue or just a brat that wanted attention, that still is no justification for that reaction from the cop.

I will be honest I was a little nervous going against the grain here but its nice to see that we can all debate this like adults. This is why I love PM.

Acting like a dipshit and being a kid is one thing. Assaulting a police officer is another issue. Looking at the video, I don't think that he was excessive. If there is no consequence, that kid will get worse. I promise you that much.

I've never been big into punishing people physically as a means to instill discipline but there are just some kids/people who need to get their asses kicked. Pain can be a very effective communicator.

The difference between today and when I was a kid... That kid will go home and more than likely the parents will bring Suit against the police.

I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS have gone home and told my Father that a school resource officer had to physically restrain me because I refused to follow a direct order and then threw a punch at him! I would have licked my wounds and hoped to God my parents didn't find out.

i JUST SAW THE SECond video CHARGE HER WTH RESisting ARREST AND ASSULT on AN officer.

This guy should of NoT been fired he Grabbed her and then she punched him few times fuck this stupid bitch this guy needs to get his job back.

whoever punches my in the face they will get slammed immediately just by showing aggression.

They need to give him his job back imo and charge that stupid bitch.

If she had obeyed the officer she would not have been tossed around!

KEEP AMERICA FREE
SPAYED AND NEUTER LIBERALS
:headbang:

Last edited:
If she had obeyed the officer she would not have been tossed around!

KEEP AMERICA FREE
SPAYED AND NEUTER LIBERALS
:headbang:

You mean you're not voting for Hillary next year?

I've done both jobs.

Sorry, but unless she threatened to hurt someone (or committed another actual crime), I'd have told the teacher that it was a school discipline problem and to call the principal. Clear the room, then stand by while he/she got her out, to make sure she didn't get violent. This way if shit goes south, no cell phones and you have the Principal there to back your story.

Resource officers are state employees, there to keep the safe place for students and staff and enforce the law. To stop crimes like battery, gang violence and drug offenses. They're not bouncers, to be used when some dipshit loses control of his class.

Acting like a dipshit and being a kid is one thing. Assaulting a police officer is another issue. Looking at the video, I don't think that he was excessive. If there is no consequence, that kid will get worse. I promise you that much.

I've never been big into punishing people physically as a means to instill discipline but there are just some kids/people who need to get their asses kicked. Pain can be a very effective communicator.

The difference between today and when I was a kid... That kid will go home and more than likely the parents will bring Suit against the police.

I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS have gone home and told my Father that a school resource officer had to physically restrain me because I refused to follow a direct order and then threw a punch at him! I would have licked my wounds and hoped to God my parents didn't find out.

Things have really changed. Today when a student acts like this with LE and school officials the other kids see them as a hero. When I had to call the assistant principal in to remove a girl from my class about 1/3 of the class applauded her and cheered like she was William Wallace from Braveheart. Many of the kids today indeed have very little respect for adults and authority figures.

i JUST SAW THE SECond video CHARGE HER WTH RESisting ARREST AND ASSULT on AN officer.

This guy should of NoT been fired he Grabbed her and then she punched him few times fuck this stupid bitch this guy needs to get his job back.

whoever punches my in the face they will get slammed immediately just by showing aggression.

They need to give him his job back imo and charge that stupid bitch.

The only thing here you have to keep in mind is that he is a professional, a police officer, and they are supposed to be trained to deal better with these situations. Although I think in the end even if he had tried other methods to get her to leave that it might have come down to this anyway. I would have tried hard to talk her out of the chair, but you have to figure that method was already tried. I wish there was video of what lead up to this confrontation because we are not seeing the whole story.

I've done both jobs.

Sorry, but unless she threatened to hurt someone (or committed another actual crime), I'd have told the teacher that it was a school discipline problem and to call the principal. Clear the room, then stand by while he/she got her out, to make sure she didn't get violent. This way if shit goes south, no cell phones and you have the Principal there to back your story.

Resource officers are state employees, there to keep the safe place for students and staff and enforce the law. To stop crimes like battery, gang violence and drug offenses. They're not bouncers, to be used when some dipshit loses control of his class.

I think you are 100% correct. The school should have done exactly what you say here. Once the room is cleared things should be easier to handle. The officer was put in a tough situation that he probably shouldn't have even been in to begin with. You would think that he would have been trained to do what you say here. It could have been that the principal and teacher felt like they had already done what they could and they were helpless. I have had situations like this a few times but never had a student refuse the order of a school administrator to leave, and so this would have been new territory for me.
Now don't blame the teacher, called him/her a dipshit, because sometimes these things are beyond even the best of teachers. I would blame more the principal for not being able to control the student. The buck stops with the principal, when called in it is supposed to be like calling in the cavalry. Calling in the principal for help should be a very rare event and taken seriously. Perhaps this sort of thing happens way too often there because ,as someone else stated, many of the kids sitting in the room seem to be unfazed by the spectacle this is going down like it is normal.

Move all the other students out to protect them, ask the little chimp if she wants a wood shampoo. She would lose the defiance.

I've done both jobs.

call the principle? Did you see the article today about the kid slamming the principle on the ground in LA? If a cop can't get a kid to stfu, how will a principle help?

call the principle? Did you see the article today about the kid slamming the principle on the ground in LA? If a cop can't get a kid to stfu, how will a principle help?

I saw that video, and I think it is quite telling that all of the mainstream media isn't running it on TV like they are this video. Reason would tell us that the school tried every avenue before they called the officer in, but we don't know for sure because there is not any video or testimony about what happened prior to this event. During the investigation it will all come out.

Kids these days will assault teachers. A friend of my daughter's has a mother that teaches high school and she was once punched in the face by a student.

Last edited:
Every confrontation/incident involving a black person is national news. I read about daily rapes, beatings, murders of black on white perpetration and not a peep from the mainstream news. Sick country america turned into...

I saw that video, and I think it is quite telling that all of the mainstream media isn't running it on TV like they are this video.

I saw it on CNN

Every confrontation/incident involving a black person is national news. I read about daily rapes, beatings, murders of black on white perpetration and not a peep from the mainstream news. Sick country america turned into...

Where do you read about these stories?

I saw it on CNN

Where do you read about these stories?

Gateway pundit, SBPDL..basically any non liberal site.

If you think im making this up or that theyre fake stories you need to wake up. I can post them here or send them to you if that helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131