over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SC Cop accusations

Just like every walk of life there are good and bad. But physicaly assualting a LEO, will get you fucked up!

Apparently there's a couple different tidbits floating around.

Officer in question is known to be violent. He has a couple of successive force complaints on file. The kids in the the school nicknamed him "Officer Slam" His anger was caused by weightlifting supplements. The girl had recently lost her mother and was suffering from depression and anxiety. Good thing there were cameras around , no he said, she said. Even though everybody still sees what they want to see.

Apparently there's a couple different tidbits floating around.

Officer in question is known to be violent. He has a couple of successive force complaints on file. The kids in the the school nicknamed him "Officer Slam" His anger was caused by weightlifting supplements. The girl had recently lost her mother and was suffering from depression and anxiety. Good thing there were cameras around , no he said, she said. Even though everybody still sees what they want to see.

There are always factors to every story and why people act a certain way, glad you let us know.

Listen I take these so called "weightlifting supplements" and I know to check myself when my temper gets the best of me. Now this will be another nail on the coffin to PED users, because of this mentally weak man, not even sure he deserves to be called a man.

If i have learned one thing from this thread,

it is : PARENTS TEACH YOUR KIDS TO FIGHT and DEFEND Themselves.

we are becoming a nation of weaklings and subservients too worried about being politically correct or getting sued to defend ourselves.

Teach them how to defend themselves. There are students among them that are violent and emotional vampires like this girl in the video. They feed off of stressing you out, bothering you in class, raising hell and creating drama for you. The toxic energy will turn your hair gray overnight, cause you to gain weight and rob you of your health. Do not waste valuable time trying to change them. Tell a teacher, if they keep messing with you warn them once and if not beat their ass and do not stop until the fight is finished.

teacher is not going to do a damn thing
principal is going to tell me what? to tell my kid to bow down and let others take advantage of him? I will laugh in his face, remind him what his problem is, and demand a 1on1 with the assaulting childs parent .

my 5 year old is going to handle business the old school way should this situation come up. He already trains muay thai and bodybuilds. His body is a temple and he eats bodybuilder food. I would be happy to post video of him hitting focus mitts. He is the hope we see in our future. He will bully the bullys

when I was in middle school and highschool I was often fighting. Kids picked on me and I was reduced to one instinct - survival. Never once did I allow myself to be taken advantage of or disrespected. I was kicked out of every school I attended. I had superb grades and a phenomenal gpa, they couldnt figure it out. School district could not understand the fact that regardless if I loved school and academics, I would never let another student have the best of me for a split second. It was a standard i had for myself, and a standard my mother held for me growing up. Not once did she punish me for defending myself - I had been in numerous fights every year in self defense. As long as I kept my grades up and played sports (until I was banned for SARB safe school contract violations) for fighting. Instead of punishing me, I could have used some better direction and counseling. a positive male role model

Last edited:

we are becoming a nation of weaklings and subservients too worried about being politically correct or getting sued to defend ourselves.

Teach them how to defend themselves. There are students among them that are violent and emotional vampires like this girl in the video. They feed off of stressing you out, bothering you in class, raising hell and creating drama for you. The toxic energy will turn your hair gray overnight, cause you to gain weight and rob you of your health. Do not waste valuable time trying to change them. Tell a teacher, if they keep messing with you warn them once and if not beat their ass and do not stop until the fight is finished.

principal is going to tell me what? to tell my kid to bow down and let others take advantage of him? I will laugh in his face, remind him what his problem is, and demand a 1on1 with the assaulting childs parent .

my 5 year old is going to handle business the old school way should this situation come up. He already trains muay thai and bodybuilds. His body is a temple and he eats bodybuilder food. I would be happy to post video of him hitting focus mitts. He is the hope we see in our future. He will bully the bullys

when I was in middle school and highschool I was always fighting. Never once did I allow myself to be taken advantage of or disrespected. I was kicked out of every school I attended. I had superb grades and a phenomenal gpa, they couldnt figure it out. School district could not understand the fact that regardless if I loved school and academics, I would never let another student have the best of me for a split second. It was a standard i had for myself, and a standard my mother held for me growing up. Not once did she punish me for defending myself - I had been in numerous fights every year in self defense.

200x200px-ZC-19af2165_Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

when I was in middle school and highschool I was often fighting. Kids picked on me and I was reduced to one instinct - survival. Never once did I allow myself to be taken advantage of or disrespected. I was kicked out of every school I attended. I had superb grades and a phenomenal gpa, they couldnt figure it out. School district could not understand the fact that regardless if I loved school and academics, I would never let another student have the best of me for a split second. It was a standard i had for myself, and a standard my mother held for me growing up. Not once did she punish me for defending myself - I had been in numerous fights every year in self defense. As long as I kept my grades up and played sports (until I was banned for SARB safe school contract violations) for fighting. Instead of punishing me, I could have used some better direction and counseling. a positive male role model

Yes, teach your kids self defense. Also instruct them how to safely use a firearm. They will need this in the near future.

if you have something to say it - by all means brother, man up and say it with your chest - just say it respectfully like the others previously before you have done . I don't communicate with computer animations and memes. I also do not engage in computer wars, I am here to learn and encourage fellowship amongst us iron brothers. Enlighten us with your perspective

Last edited:
if you have something to say it - by all means brother, man up and say it with your chest - just say it respectfully like the others previously before you have done . I don't communicate with computer animations and memes. I also do not engage in computer wars, I am here to learn and encourage fellowship amongst us iron brothers. Enlighten us with your perspective

The thread is about a cop abusing/ragdolling an unruly student. Your take on it is:

Teach your kids to fight/defend themselves
Nation is subservient and PC
My kid is gonna kick ass

Basically noting to do with the original subject

That cop should be charged with assault and reckless endangerment of a minor, AND cops should be held to a higher standard than everyone else, so the sentencing should be MUCH harsher, period.

PS I won't return to this thread.

You probably aren't doing your kid any favors. I grew up there way, total survivalist crap, etc. I can tell you this: I ONLY touched serious bullies and people who started it with me first, and I can tell you 100% I would have expelled from every school the way it is currently, probably in detention or probation. It doesn't matter who is "right" or who "started it" or who the "bully" was. They throw kids out of school for fighting, period. Every bully who gets beat claims the other kid was the bully.

And one more thing: what is the modern "tough guy" has completely changed, it's no longer the big huge meathead, it's no longer the boxer, it's no longer the MMA figher, the NEW "tough guy" is the 150lb guy with a CCW and a 1 second draw time. The bigger you are, the better chance he can say he "feared for his life" when he guns you down. (btw they all know to take a knee so it look like they got knocked down and are firing from the ground, lol)

You probably aren't doing your kid any favors. I grew up there way, total survivalist crap, etc. I can tell you this: I ONLY touched serious bullies and people who started it with me first, and I can tell you 100% I would have expelled from every school the way it is currently, probably in detention or probation. It doesn't matter who is "right" or who "started it" or who the "bully" was. They throw kids out of school for fighting, period. Every bully who gets beat claims the other kid was the bully.

And one more thing: what is the modern "tough guy" has completely changed, it's no longer the big huge meathead, it's no longer the boxer, it's no longer the MMA figher, the NEW "tough guy" is the 150lb guy with a CCW and a 1 second draw time. The bigger you are, the better chance he can say he "feared for his life" when he guns you down. (btw they all know to take a knee so it look like they got knocked down and are firing from the ground, lol)

A lot of truths here. Good points you make. A long time ago I was working part time at a department store and the officer that patrolled that area was a really nice black guy that used to talk to me all the time. He had a great sense of humor. The first time he met me he told me that "You're the shootin kind". At first I didn't understand what he meant so I asked him and he said he would shoot me first and ask questions later because I was so big.

has anyone saw the news?

media is blaming it on creatine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=oO0QCQF97uM

a this newscast fucking serious?

now you know why I dont trust anything, take everything with a grain of salt, and have to do my own research sometimes over and over again untill I find a little bit of truth

this naturally brings up the question , please God, pretty please, can you decriminalize all drugs period ?

Last edited:
If I were an administrator at a school there would be no cell phones allowed in class, they would be collected at the beginning of class and given back at the end of class. No comply - you get out. Principals office - detention etc.
No way does anyone need a phone in class you are there to learn and I have seen countless vids of kids posting videos of teachers on line.
the police and teachers in this country have my respect and sympathy at the same time.

After reading this thread, it is no wonder that a liberal like Hillary Clinton will be elected President. God help us!:(

If I were an administrator at a school there would be no cell phones allowed in class, they would be collected at the beginning of class and given back at the end of class. No comply - you get out. Principals office - detention etc.
No way does anyone need a phone in class you are there to learn and I have seen countless vids of kids posting videos of teachers on line.
the police and teachers in this country have my respect and sympathy at the same time.

The last time I taught full time was 2002 and back then that was pretty much the rule at all schools. If kids had phones then they had to leave them in their lockers. If I saw one out I would keep it until the end of the day.

Slowly over the years the phones became so common and so many kids had them out all the time.The schools just kinda threw up their hands and gave up. Now just about all classrooms allow it. The funny thing is that if teachers are ever caught taking photos or video of the students they can be in big trouble and sued over it. As a sub now we are told that if we have a cell phone out while we are teaching it can be grounds for firing.

I have two daughters now aged 12 and 13. Nether of my daughters has a cell phone and I don't plan on getting them one until they go to college. They both complain frequently because all of their friends have them. I tell them no.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity