over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SC Cop accusations

The last time I taught full time was 2002 and back then that was pretty much the rule at all schools. If kids had phones then they had to leave them in their lockers. If I saw one out I would keep it until the end of the day.

Slowly over the years the phones became so common and so many kids had them out all the time.The schools just kinda threw up their hands and gave up. Now just about all classrooms allow it. The funny thing is that if teachers are ever caught taking photos or video of the students they can be in big trouble and sued over it. As a sub now we are told that if we have a cell phone out while we are teaching it can be grounds for firing.

I have two daughters now aged 12 and 13. Nether of my daughters has a cell phone and I don't plan on getting them one until they go to college. They both complain frequently because all of their friends have them. I tell them no.

College, you say? Sir, once your daughters get their hands on one those cellphones, Blackberrys, IPODS, etc,etc in the next 6 years to come with improvements constantly, you can kiss their college educations goodbye!
I'm sure you have instilled into your daughters good principles, but Sir, those contraptions can be just as addictive as drinking, smoking, and many others addictions that abound. I believe you should allow your daughters a simple cellphone. A simple easy to use minutes-as-you-go cellphone, no apps,games, browsing, Internet. You know what I mean. Don't punish or withhold such things from your daughters because of fucked-up young people and adults are so addicted that they can't be without them. Something nice and simple.

Last edited:
https://www.facebook.com/JHUSTLECITY/videos/10207727226049015/

Best response I heard on this subject. Watch the above video.

James Hawthorne
October 28 at 5:08am · Edited ·
Facebook deleted my first video, so I'm posting it again!
My personal opinion about the White sheriff's officer that slammed the Black teenage girl at a high school in South Carolina!
NEW VIDEO HAS SURFACED SHOWING HER PUNCH HIM FIRST...

My whole point of this video is to get people to realize that the media is making things seem more racially motivated, when they were not racially motivated at all.
Now, did the cop use a little bit too much excessive force? Yes he did, and could have handled the situation a little better. But the disrespectful teenager could have also, to avoid that situation.
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD IN EVERY SITUATION, IT WAS NOT RACIALLY MOTIVATED!

James Hawthorne
My personal opinion about the White sheriff's officer that slammed the Black teenage girl at a high school in South Carolina!

My whole point of this video is to get people to realize that the media is making things seem more racially motivated, when they were not racially motivated at all.
Now, did the cop use a little bit too much excessive force? Yes he did, and could have handled the situation a little better. But the disrespectful teenager could have also, to avoid that situation.
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD IN EVERY SITUATION, IT WAS NOT RACIALLY MOTIVATED!

So fucking true !!!!

College, you say? Sir, once your daughters get their hands on one those cellphones, Blackberrys, IPODS, etc,etc in the next 6 years to come with improvements constantly, you can kiss their college educations goodbye!
I'm sure you have instilled into your daughters good principles, but Sir, those contraptions can be just as addictive as drinking, smoking, and many others addictions that abound. I believe you should allow your daughters a simple cellphone. A simple easy to use minutes-as-you-go cellphone, no apps,games, browsing, Internet. You know what I mean. Don't punish or withhold such things from your daughters because of fucked-up young people and adults are so addicted that they can't be without them. Something nice and simple.

I agree, I was thinking about going that simple cell phone route once they have their driver's license. I want them to be able to communicate with me. Right now though they are in the 6th and 8th grade and don't need one.

James Hawthorne

Nice to see that he feels the same way as I do. We need more guys like him spreading their thoughts over social media. Very refreshing.

Nice to see that he feels the same way as I do. We need more guys like him spreading their thoughts over social media. Very refreshing.

what helps the case is that the fact that he is African-American

what helps the case is that the fact that he is African-American

Yes. It's guys like him and Ben Carson that help to break the cycle of prejudice. Allen West is awesome too. I used to think Bill Cosby was a great example before we learned about his abuse of women.

Last edited:

James Hawthorne

Thanks for posting this.

Last edited:
This video is from 2011 but just gone viral recently

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71IUZinSrM"]Chicago Teens TERRORIZE Substitute Teacher The Poor Teacher Is SCARED TO DEATH - YouTube[/ame]

Lived in russia and turkey for a few months... when i was young.... lmao american cops are saints!!! Uncle got pulled over in turkey, gave cop 10 bucks, we were on our way

In Russia, uncle got pulled over.... russian cop said uncles vehilce matches a drug dealer, planted a lil bag of coke and straight up asked for 100 bucks :0 !!!

People in this country have no idea where the fuck tney live, Merica is a great country, yess it's not perfect but if you were born here, you are blessed!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4"]Russians are scary (Dan Soder-Stand Up-01.07.13) - YouTube[/ame]

"Russians are scary is a funny piece and original." Now how many Russians will appear on Rachel Maddow's show to discuss how this "negative" image has destroyed their chance to live the American Dream?

... anyone can appear on msnbc, morning show or have a big column in a major newspaper, if they have this narrative:

Black Professor Calls White Police Racists ? Dashcam Footage Proves Her to be a Liar! - Freedom Outpost

This post not intended to incite anger or hate and does not diagnose or treat health issues.

We need significant penalties for people that cry wolf like this. I live 15 minutes from UNT. I hope this bitch loses her job with no retirement.

Cops should be allowed to tase students that dont move when told to. I hope this cop gets a new job at a real department.

Kids have lost respect for authority. If I was told by an officer to do something, I am doing it. Even at 42, I respect their authority. I blame that kids parent(s) for not teaching her respect. She got what she deserved.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131