over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scammer alert!! Can I get myt $ back??

i got some turkish bazooka joedione with no joke inside...........could it be fake ??????? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you all think about this gum?

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
2 sticks Wrigley's Spearmint/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
2 sticks Blackjack/day (only for 4 wks because of toxicity)
5 Bazooka ED

For Post Gum Therapy I'll be using Dentyne ED and
2 sugarfree TicTacs 5 on 2 off

...with 10 almonds PWO

holy shit...these two are classics!!!

this needs to be a sticky!! it seems like this could be a never ending mockery....good stuff:D

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
5 Bazooka ED

...with 10 almonds PWO

Make sure you get your blood checked on a regular basis - and I'd go easier on the hubba bubba - I've heard things about those - bad things

I've heard that double mint causes hair loss, besides I'm all natural. I stick to sour patch kids which I can get from GNC any day.

p.s. Is it really cheating if I chew taffy??? I mean that's not exactly like gum. It's more of a gum precursor, a progum if you will. I hope Congress does not ban my taffy anytime soon.:D

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
5 Bazooka ED

...with 10 almonds PWO

idk.. looks a little high to me.. what are your stats? if it were me.. I would just leave out the blackjack and see how your jaw reacts to the bubble yum.. just something to think about..

if the gum is in a liquid form, is it ok to drink it, and do i need milk thistle if I stay on oral chew for 6months?

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION YOU ASS..

Just watch out for the jaw growth in all this gum chewing business...It may all sound well and good, but have you seen the jawlines on some pros the changes from amateur to pro ranks, its amazing in the growth some have....the gum gut is another phenomenon, from swallowing the gum as opposed to spitting it out....It DOES NOT leave the system
I think the pros have a special gum they arent talking about, i saw something about it on Milos site....
wait 20 yrs we shall see what all this gum chewing brings...Then when the media catches wind of the ug gum labs its all over...
Im just going to stick to chewing on wheat straw for now, as it is natural....
peace
just my 2 sticks...

Like I said "I know a guy....", so I must be right!

Besides, everyone knows that lifesavers are for cutting not bulking (just ask Gooey), so where ever your friend bought his cat got it WRONG.

See this informative thread in the beginner's section as a referrence:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=328722#post328722

Get your facts straight before you come on here trying to challenge my credibility.:mad:

:D

I just laughed so hard my gut hurts!

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
5 Bazooka ED

...with 10 almonds PWO

For a guy your size (F'ing HUGE)
You could easily go 8 chicklets eod. And I would cut the bazooka back to 4 unless you have some peppermint wrigleys on hand for the bazooka induced collagen lips. Oh and the PGT looks good but I would throw in some listerine ed to kickstart your libido, it's gonna take a hammering from all that gum!
Also throw in 2 roasted macadamias to that PWO for extra recovery.

For a guy your size (F'ing HUGE)
You could easily go 8 chicklets eod. And I would cut the bazooka back to 4 unless you have some peppermint wrigleys on hand for the bazooka induced collagen lips. Oh and the PGT looks good but I would throw in some listerine ed to kickstart your libido, it's gonna take a hammering from all that gum!
Also throw in 2 roasted macadamias to that PWO for extra recovery.

I heard a rumor that Oldfella works for the American Dental Association...

Originally Posted by OuchThatHurts

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
5 Bazooka ED

You not a Pro until your on The Big League Chew.

Attachments

• gum.jpg
    gum.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 104
Do not chew gum! Look at former WWE superstar Chris Benoit! He was chewing everyday, all day. And then one day... BOOM! HE SNAPED! Gum... is it really worth it? Now ever since this horrible gum indused tragedy, the DEA is cracking down. Operation GUM-GRINDER is in full assualt!

2 pc's Bubble Yum/wk
5-6 Chicklets EOD
2 sq's Hubba Bubba/wk
5 sticks Juicy Fruit/wk
5 Bazooka ED

...with 10 almonds PWO

Looks solid to me except for the Post Gum Threapy. Using Dentyne is going to keep those salavatory glands suppressed for even longer post cycle. I would swap it out for bubble tape. The only way to tell for sure is to go to a dentist, and make sure you get a full check up.

Do not chew gum! Look at former WWE superstar Chris Benoit! He was chewing everyday, all day. And then one day... BOOM! HE SNAPED! Gum... is it really worth it? Now ever since this horrible gum indused tragedy, the DEA is cracking down. Operation GUM-GRINDER is in full assualt!
Ahhh but the medical examiner never released the blood tox report to show that it was caused by ASPARTAME!! Yes that's right, he exclusively chewed massive amounts of sugar free gum. All the aspartame caused him to go schitzophrenic and that is why he snapped. He got tired of being on the tiolet all day from the laxative effect it had on his system. Poor guy just couldn't take it anymore!

Ahhh but the medical examiner never released the blood tox report to show that it was caused by ASPARTAME!! Yes that's right, he exclusively chewed massive amounts of sugar free gum. All the aspartame caused him to go schitzophrenic and that is why he snapped. He got tired of being on the tiolet all day from the laxative effect it had on his system. Poor guy just couldn't take it anymore!

I heard he also may have had a recreational mint problem. Just what I heard.

Now this just pisses me off! Why does LE have to go after us Gum Users when on every street corner there are Snickers and M&M dealers out in the open. I think you'll find that M&M's are far more addictive and cause more harm than gum. Yet the feds want to bust a few gummers for trying to improve their jaw lines and get a bit stronger! And those reeses PB cup dealers are out of control........you don't see the feds cracking down on them. Is it because too many pro ball players have been caught chewing gum?? Probably. The media is having a frenzy over this!

I nominate this for funniest thread of 2007 :) :D :p

btw-- you guys are a bit behind the times... all the big boys are mainlining Fun Dip post workout (just keep some pixi stix on you at all times in case you go hypo)

I nominate this for funniest thread of 2007 :) :D :p

btw-- you guys are a bit behind the times... all the big boys are mainlining Fun Dip post workout (just keep some pixi stix on you at all times in case you go hypo)

:D

hey guys whats up this is my first fresh n' up cycle. i have been chewin like 20 pieces post work out and i think i might have an abcess. my gums are kinda hot to the touch and i have a little fever. do you guys think i should go to the doc or try some big red? i heard that might take care of it.........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131