over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

scammer alert!!!!

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i was just over at anabolicmuscles.com and read a post about gh direct scammed a whold bunch of people. im not sure if its the same guy from here or not. anyone heard anything like this???
lucian

well, I seen he is no longer a member here.
As far as I know he was never approved here...He just showed up
claiming to know a few certain people. Even though he made it very obvious what he was doing I never seen him try to make an actual source post...

Thanks for the heads up though Lucian! I was curious why he had been removed as a member here.

Yeah, he was a source. He tried to sell me some stuff but never offererd price or a list. Just dissapeared.

lucian

lucian,good looking out thanks bro hes on many boards

HE was always offering great prices over on OSBB I mean crazy ones...

He would always have specials and always offering great prices...so for me that was a big red light...and the only people that bumped him were guys with less than 50 posts.

LUCIAN good man I am going to do some looking around.

Lucian- thanks for the heads up.

what a piece of shit, I hate scammers, does any one have his addy to post up?

I've been scammed so damn bad lately. First it was [email protected] with peak performance injectables/solutions, then I got scammed by Physique Pharms and now DNA is on probation b/c nobody can get ahold of him and he has like 30 outstanding orders.

FULLY,

you need to stick with the people that work...why change it up??

When a new source comes on, so many are so excited because of lower prices...why not pay that little extra fopr someone you KNOW will come through everytime and has for years.

IN the long run, you will save a crap load more money.

SUCKS to get scammed...I was taken for $1800.00 3 years ago...MAKES ME MAD as hell.

A few weeks ago he just asked to have his profile erased.

Steak Helmet said:
FULLY,

you need to stick with the people that work...why change it up??

When a new source comes on, so many are so excited because of lower prices...why not pay that little extra fopr someone you KNOW will come through everytime and has for years.

IN the long run, you will save a crap load more money.

SUCKS to get scammed...I was taken for $1800.00 3 years ago...MAKES ME MAD as hell.

Your right. When I saw a 10-20$ decrease I jumped on them but in the long run I lost much more. Only sticking with tried and true for know on.

??/

he posted he got busted thats why he erased all his accounts. but really he took a lota cash and ran. with a name like gh direct he doesnt need to post as a source before someone asks him.that mutha fucker probably grabbed some newbies cash who didnt know better. i check a few boards to see whats up and look for scam posts. when i see em ill post here asap. gotta keep a lookout at my pm home. theirs another guy i heard about keith187?? supposedly hes got great prices and scammed a lota people with a kiethname before. hes got hgh and igf real chaeap and says hes taking pre orders. bre on the lookout.
lucian:mad:

theirs another guy i heard about keith187?? supposedly hes got great prices and scammed a lota people with a kiethname before.

He had the same name before if this guy is back. He was good to go for about 6 months then dissapeared with alot of bros money

preorders :p
Is that where you send your money in and hope like hell you get your stuff some day:confused:

Seems that is the norm with the new guys...be good for a few months and get the respect of MODS and VETS and then bail....

Stick with who you know...why pay .50 less an amp to get bent in the long run??

I would pay 1.00 extra to just know that my guy is good to go.

Steak Helmet said:
Seems that is the norm with the new guys...be good for a few months and get the respect of MODS and VETS and then bail....

Stick with who you know...why pay .50 less an amp to get bent in the long run??

I would pay 1.00 extra to just know that my guy is good to go.

Makes perfect sense there SH. The thing is that GHDirect did come through for a few months with no problems. Also he went under the handle of Morpheus as well for a time but changed to GHdirect when he went wholely with gh and powder sales.

lucian said:
i was just over at anabolicmuscles.com and read a post about gh direct scammed a whold bunch of people. im not sure if its the same guy from here or not. anyone heard anything like this???
lucian

Nice work lucian.

rAJJIN said:
preorders :p
Is that where you send your money in and hope like hell you get your stuff some day:confused:

lol the only person i would pre-order anything from is instynct... and he aint selling juice but other wierd shit..

anyone else why preorder...lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity